Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her latest story states paid partnership with fabreze?! Somebody had a word...,,,??
Was about to say the same thing. I think she's tried to hide it by using someone else's video? Cleaning with mario....I checked his stories (first and last time, thank you) and he hasn't put 'in paid partnership' on his story... But she's overlaid it on hers. So I think she's trying to make people think it's on his not hers.
FFS sorry if that doesn't make sense!
Basically she's a dirty, sneaky, double-crossing, 2 faced, devious, sneaky, immoral liar.
And an hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice try but too late I've already got all the screenshots. This just makes her look even shadier to the ASA that one day she declares it and one day she doesn't.
I took a screenshot earlier before the in paid partnership!

Reactions: 4
Please see report her to the ASA, the more complaints the better
Will do - along with emails to Martin Lewis and Watchdog - was going to do it tonight but decided it wasn't a very 'Friday night' thing to do ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cleaning with Mario is another “hincher” with a large following and some dubious practices....

Reactions: 3
Cleaning with Mario is another “hincher” with a large following and some dubious practices....
These guys clearly have no morals! twit at no 20 only got all his followers because he basically BEGGED Sophie to wish him happy birthday, she did he screen shot it, she liked his post he screen shot it, she followed him he screen shot it. Uploaded all his precious screenshots and voila! He has thousands of followers.

These guys clearly have no morals! twit at no 20 only got all his followers because he basically BEGGED Sophie to wish him happy birthday, she did he screen shot it, she liked his post he screen shot it, she followed him he screen shot it. Uploaded all his precious screenshots and voila! He has thousands of followers.
I find this so tragic. Buying fake popularity through promoting posts, buying followers and likes, all the tagging and begging brands, screenshotting and reposting whenever a bigger instagramer so much as likes their pic. It's all pathetic

These guys are shameless. People would do anything these days to get some kind of fame or attention. It’s really quite sad ☹

Someone mentioned the Irish guy in a previous thread, although it wasn't because of his account. It was the fact he was a fan and even in writing him a Happy Bday message, she didn't take the time out to confirm if it was a male of female she was writing to. I think it came up when we were saying how much does she really care about her Hinchers.

A model/reality star I follow on Insta was really big on simmering Comfort in a pan, last year. Video after video, doing jokey tutorials, saying how amazing her whole house smelt, but in the end her Manager made her do a disclaimer and she stopped doing it (or at least promoting it) after that. Craziness.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s just followed Alison Hammond from This Morning so perhaps there might be an interview with her coming up pre the book tour?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched twatat20 MOP HIS CARPET WITH ZOFLORA AND WATER. WTF????!!!!

He's just copying hinch even down to the stupid songs lyrics, but on a whole new dangerous level. 'oh yeah guys boiling comfort is perfectly fine as long as you do it how I do it'. What the hell?!

Fabric softener is almost as bad as zoflora, even diluted it reduces fire resistance as it coats everything in plastic. It even states on the bottle it shouldn't be used, even diluted in a washing machine, on children's nightwear. Someone is going to get seriously hurt one day.

Reactions: 5
Nice try but too late I've already got all the screenshots. This just makes her look even shadier to the ASA that one day she declares it and one day she doesn't.
Can we also report the stories with the Shark hoover and steam mop?

Tattlers... there's been an Ebayer!
OMG it's only some sort of device for storing bin bags inside a bin! WTF.
I can't really watch her stories at the moment as I have very limited internet connection. But this sounds bleeping tragic as per! ??

Also, welcome back @BlueSunday and as for all your post about anxiety, as I have already shared on here, your experiences are very relatable. Love to you all! ???

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I want to know is what gets so bleeping smelly that she needs to put Zoflora in the bin after she washes it.
A piece of kitchen roll folded with a capful of Zoflora in the bottom of the bin.
Bin freshener granules in the bin bag.
AND have an air freshener attached to the inside of the lid.
We put food waste in the food caddy... do they not do that in Essex?
So the only waste in the bin should be dry and not produce a smell.
Maybe her and Jamie tit in the bin so they don't have to get their toilet dirty after she has Paul pined it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

I've had a pretty bad week. Might have had too much wine last night and woke up to something I regret ?

there's been an Ebayer!
This has to be a thread name at some point!

I really hope she's lying about the amount of zoflora she puts in the drains every morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder why Jamie’s face is never shown? Have the followers never asked that question. Total bellends !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.