Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally do this all day long, 30 weeks pregnant with number two - particularly rubbing and soothing the stuck out little bum. The thought of shaking and jiggling like she did makes me wince. It would be so incredibly uncomfortable to bounce a bump up and down like that, especially in whatever the duck she’s wearing. It looks like some kind of lounge outfit (of course, because why wear anything else when all you do is lounge?). There’s NO support for the bump in outfits like that, unless she has a belly band or something on underneath. I wouldn’t be able to stand it even now and she’s supposedly (almost, maybe) full term.
I remember having to wear a support for my bump. The physio gave me up because I had severe SPD, I was on crutches and just in so much pain. Even on the pain free days I wouldn't have jiggled my full term bump like she did.
I am convinced that is a fake bump too, it was too squishy for full term. If it isn't fake them she clearly doesn't give a crap about the baby, they have so little room inside at that stage and there she is smacking it about with salad fingers of hers. Don't even get me started on the strange gyrating she did on the driveway afterwards. I agree, those lounge suits she wears offers no support at all, I am surprised she was able to do that.

Reactions: 15
Still going with all that energy….she does nothing apart from pick up her phone! She does very little ‘proper’ cleaning. Her cooking is minimal. She always has the energy to pop to the shops or get her nails done though. She also has Jamie 24/7 for support.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
It’s the facetuning of the face for me...how you gunna shorten your own head while telling people ‘the best you can do while being the best you’
593A21BE-DA51-4776-AF46-D41FA66A3C8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why has she labeled it terrible twos. If he's not speaking much he's probably frustrated. My son is a little younger than him and is very naughty 🤣 but my sons babbles a lot still and doesn't talk much so I assume that's why

Reactions: 19
First time posting but shes back stealing other people ideas with that quote at the bottom.

Reactions: 26
As if any ones asked where she gets her energy from, she never bleeping moves off the sofa, most of her content is old pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why has she labeled it terrible twos. If he's not speaking much he's probably frustrated. My son is a little younger than him and is very naughty 🤣 but my sons babbles a lot still and doesn't talk much so I assume that's why
Same! My 15 month old babbles a lot but can say a few basic words (mama, dada, baba, ball, dog, hat etc) but he also gets frustrated, shouts and screams because he can’t fully communicate his needs! I hate the term “terrible twos” it makes me sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh poor you Soph. You “played” with your son for 2 mins and now you’re super mum juggling it all. Bore off love. And funny how you don’t show the bump in that photo. Just your death filter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry I can’t keep up with this thread 🙈 is ronnie meant to talk now?? My cousins baby same age says some words
My neice is a month older than Ron, my sister in law sent me a video of her singing the alphabet to herself as she played with the alphabet fridge magnets. My neice goes to a childminder 3 days a week, she also has free access to her toys. They even built her a play area in the cupboard under the stairs, it has her little kitchen in it, with strip lights around the walls. You never see Ron have access like that, it is all on her terms when he can and can't play with toys, and when he can she's got a camera shoved in his face, either with music playing over it or her manic laughter in the background. She shows more affection to the dog than her own son.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Lmaooooo duck off. How are you still going with all that energy? What does she do like? Shines a sink, lights a candle, pines her loo.. Oh and plays with rice crisps. WwwwooooOOOOO!! ✨ Superwoman ✨
If she had a dick she'd suck herself off. The amount of fake praise she gives herself for doing nothing is funny.

Terrible twos 😴 I don't blame him when he's stuck in that boring house with hardly any toys aswell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
No way is this today 😳 blantantly showing no bump at all??!!! 🙄
....How many quotation marks has she put in one paragraph 🤪🤪
That’s the outfit Ronnie was wearing yesterday when Hinch showed all 3 of “her boys” having a nap on the sofas

Reactions: 10
Can I just say I've never seen anything of Ronnie's behaviour that I would deem it to be the terrible twos..
I don't understand why she would say such a thing..
I looked up tantrums and I'm sorry Soph, it describes you down to a tee, not Ronnie..
Look in the mirror for once and see that your problems start and end with you.
You should be ashamed 😔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know we only see a snippet but from what she shows Ronnie seems like a really easy and relaxed child. Remember when she said he hated getting dressed and would kick off but she showed inch dressing him the other day (when he was apparently saying mum mum) and he seemed really calm and didn’t look like he hated getting dressed at all. I think she says things for the sake of saying stuff. She’s heard of the term terrible twos and wants to be relatable so she throws that word out there. Most of the time she acts like hers the perfect little toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.