Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks her "little potting table" looks like a kids mud kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Didn't she have a potting table before but turned it into her BBQ trolley or am I imagining things?

Reactions: 6
Hm, bought a potting table and all the gardening tools, but never does any gardening? She buys everything fully grown and already potted from the garden centre...

Reactions: 30
“Potting table” blown over Monday night and shown on Insta Tues morn, one already ordered, delivered and being built by Friday lunch. I would have thought a woman heavily pregnant, about to give birth, with fake grass, an olive tree sat in compost, who uses plastic flowers throughout her house REALLY could have left that potting table purchase for a few more months, if not never replace again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Its bloody freezing in Wales. We have snow in hills and hailstones lower ground. I am freezing pegging washing out never mind doing garden stuff.... And i do real gardening not pretend and spend gardening!!!

Reactions: 6
Ooh. Didn’t even think of that! What’s the rules here???
People are allowed to come into your home for work though, but maybe it's only essential work like plumbing etc? I don't really know! I think you can get away with a lot if it's work-related 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ahh bless, look at Soph playing with her new toy potting table and setting it all up with her ornamental gardening equipment and plastic plants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!! 🤨
Exactly! She’s enjoyed styling it up as If she’s working at the local garden centre as a display person!! Who can be arsed co ordinating the tools and adding plastic flowers to baskets 🙄

Reactions: 11
The wind blew my patio furniture over one night earlier in the week. The next morning I picked it up - sorted ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'd kill for her "broken" potting table. I'm disabled and starting to grow things this year in a raised bed. It would be great to sit at in my wheelchair. And it's just gone in the bin 😭

I looked at her new one on Amazon. £110. So, so unrelatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No wonder she hasn't done a swipe up for it, £105 😏.
How many of her sheep will be buying the exact same thing.....quite alot i reckon.

While the Queen of Maldon waits for CC2, her sheep will be off to Cash converters to pawn stuff to buy it

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the subtitles sofa! Must have read my comment about not understanding you whilst in the loft with trace! 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep, it’s shattered her table! Some strong wind there in Essex. Funnily enough, we had some super strong wind too, whistling through the house and down the fireplace - didn’t even blow a single seedling pot over... strange that.
Maybe if she actually used wood oil it wouldn't have collapsed with dehydration in the slightest breeze 🤔 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.