Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Georgia and Tommy announced their baby news before Hinch but she’s still pregnant? Despite the whole ‘I’ve been pregnant longer than I’ve got left to go’. Something fishy and it’s not flip and flop R.I.P
If she has been bullshitting, I genuinely can’t wait to see how she explains her way out of it. Unfortunately, I don’t think she is and she is still pregnant. She’s just played so many games over the last 9 months, she’s forgotten what she’s said.

As most liars do.

Reactions: 39
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work 🙄 must be exhausting doing nothing all day 🥱

View attachment 563654
Nah mate, soon to be 4.
F. O. U. R
You are a family of 4 you dickwad.
The other is a dog. You certainly didn't birth him. I can't have bairns but we have a cat. But I don't bleeping say to people we are a family of 3. 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
That potting bench in her plastic garden is as useful as the hearth set next to her electric fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
she has really made me feel absolutely tit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish witch!!
Don’t feel like tit. You’re growing a whole human. I agree that her mentioning what size she had on was completely unnecessary and all for show. If she needs validation from complete strangers, that’s her issue, it’s actually sad. Be happy in yourself and know that your body is doing what it needs to for the new arrival x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I go back and forth on the is she isn't she still pregnant thing. Then she posts things like that video and surely you'd of ended the video on your bump when you're talking about becoming 5 4 soon.

Reactions: 20
She is openly just winding up everyone and especially those here who call her out for the liar she is. No bump. She's not all the ticket and needs a shrink.
Right her latest story! I’m sorry why is Jamie’s asleep in the day more like he’s been up looking after a baby all night, so princess peach can sleep!

When she swings that camera round to Ronnie there is no bump!!! You can see the tops of her legs.

God she’s getting on my nerves now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going back a bit but did she ever buy the beach hut she was despo for after a weekend of hiring one. Photos of chippy teas and thumbs up galore,that was 3 miles from the actual beach??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she has really made me feel absolutely tit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish witch!!
Don’t feel rubbish, she lives off the dust out of her hand held shark (not an ad) and half a tin spag hoops a week. Having gas and air will be her heartiest meal for months. You are nourishing your baby and a blossoming pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing. I can tuck my nipples In my socks, it’s a badge of honour. Best of luck with your pregnancy xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So just seen Georgia and Tommy have had their baby.
Didn't they announce before Hinch if I remember correctly? Hinch is still pregnant though.

Reactions: 8
It isn't selfish since certain restrictions have been lifted. NHS workers are doing all of the above too and arent shutting themselves away and I say this as someone who worked in a hospital and still have alot of clinical staff as friends who frequently post pictures of everyday life (out for dinner, hugging friends etc) on Facebook
They are all selfish then in my opinion. We are all supposed to still be abiding by social distancing rules.
Some people just do what the hell they like and don't give a shite about the risk to the rest of us!!

Reactions: 11
there is no way J-unit is just asleep in the middle of the afternoon, fucks sake, ronnie is obvs asleep and she's over there like
"Jaymeeeeeeeeee, pretend to be asleeeeeeeeep so i can post it to the gram wiv dat song from that disney fing."

honestly, what a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.