Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's IG royalty and possibly thinks she is but I can't but laugh at the similarities between her and MeMe Markle.
Both are labelled narcissists, they have layabout hubbies, they have meltdowns more often than Mount Etna etc.

Princess MeMe.
Married 18 May 2018.
Had ArchieDoll 6 May 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time. 2020.

Princess Sofa.
Married 17 Aug 2018.
Had RonnieFury 20 June 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time 2020

and both have delayed telling anyone the date for the impending birth.
Curious.
2021 ? I'm confused enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Daily Mail have today published an article based on today's stories 😆 the daft Gretel filter doesn't usually get published but this time it has been used.
Comments have been limited though.

I dunno about you guyzzzzz, but I thought the standard way to bring on labour is usually wait for 9 months after being globbed into?! 🙃😂😂😂

It's 2021. Science exists. We know shagging and hot curries are all old wives tales and potentially placebo. Its like standing at the bus stop and saying "if I scratch my left ear a bus will come" Aye, a bus will arrive when it's due to arrive. I know at 9mths pregnant it's uncomfortable and you're excited, and you just want to meet your baby but baby will come when it's ready. (Like back in January, AMIRIGHTGUYZ 😉)

I spose our Soph has never waited for anything
"I'm finking about getting the kitchen redon..."
*ding dong*
"hello Mrs Hinch, I'm your builder, the architect read you're mind and now I'm here to do your kitchen hen"
"Omg I'm so random"

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Someone please tell me what happened with her and little miss mops? Wasn't they besties for a while?

Also, stop using that beautiful little girls name for an excuse to make it about yourself. Heartbreaking. I cant even think about her without feeling all choked up from the inside.

Reactions: 17
Well Sopha, remember real world struggles next time you are curled up in your dog’s bed fake sobbing because someone commented that your hound is overweight

Reactions: 17
And she is STILL going on about poor little baby A, just let it lie now Soph😞
Soz but if you’re that concerned about Ashley and Safiya, send your thoughts to them in PRIVATE. The fact you have to parade them on your story to get attention and likes is the most sickening thing about this woman. It’s bleeping disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Some people no longer care. I stopped caring a while back and I've never had covid or passed it on to anyone. Glad I carried on living my life in all honesty. The amount of suicides I have personally had to deal with due to lockdown is a much bigger issue to me Than covid. Each to their own hun. ATB
How do you know you didnt pass ut on? Some people have had it without knowing then flouncing about breaking rules and possibly making someone so ill the died?
I couldnt live with that i guess thats where certain people are different.
ATV

How do you know you didnt pass ut on? Some people have had it without knowing then flouncing about breaking rules and possibly making someone so ill the died?
I couldnt live with that i guess thats where certain people are different.
ATV
Pass it!!!

Reactions: 26
Some people no longer care. I stopped caring a while back and I've never had covid or passed it on to anyone. Glad I carried on living my life in all honesty. The amount of suicides I have personally had to deal with due to lockdown is a much bigger issue to me Than covid. Each to their own hun. ATB
So much ignorance in so few words. You don't know whether you passed it on because some lucky people are asymptomatic. And some people die. And everything in-between. This pandemic has led to experienced nurses commiting suicide because none of us is equipped to deal with so much death, so much helplessness on a daily basis. Each to their own doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
IF she wasn’t pregnant (knowingly) at the worm then im prepared to eat my words here. But i don’t think she thuds her tummy to the ground when she does that worm. I think her knees just about stop her. I think her doing the worm was a decoy. A “she can’t be pregnanT she was doing the worm”. She didn’t do it though. She just flailed about. But I’m prepared to be totally wrong but there.
I think, out of all the stuff, the “worm” has to be a massive consideration. No-one sensible would knowingly do that while pregnant. But, when you think of how tiny an embryo is in the first couple of months, it is possible that she would think this is okay behaviour and not potentially harmful to a developing embryo. And you’re correct, she flailed.

I just think she seems more and more deranged and out of touch with reality with each passing day. I have never seen anyone - influencer, celebrity or otherwise - act the way she does. She has nothing but contempt for her followers, treats them like idiots, and spends her energy in a continuous tattle battle.

I really hope her influencer/fame days are numbered. She has nothing good to offer anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally do this all day long, 30 weeks pregnant with number two - particularly rubbing and soothing the stuck out little bum. The thought of shaking and jiggling like she did makes me wince. It would be so incredibly uncomfortable to bounce a bump up and down like that, especially in whatever the duck she’s wearing. It looks like some kind of lounge outfit (of course, because why wear anything else when all you do is lounge?). There’s NO support for the bump in outfits like that, unless she has a belly band or something on underneath. I wouldn’t be able to stand it even now and she’s supposedly (almost, maybe) full term.

I keep thinking the 2 jugs comment is in reference to the garden centre statue's jugs.
And last nights belly shaking because in past threads we wanted to see nails on bump?
--
Never with my 3 did I jiggle my bump like that, neither has my daughter with her 2 bubbas.
We cradle our bumps, stroke, rub the sticky out elbows or bums. Caress them through the bump. Laugh at the hiccups. (Video them as they squirm. ) we cuddle with the older child, read them books about a new baby joining the family etc. I find all this missing content odd.
There's my Friday night musings as I wait for my tea to cool down a bit. As you were kiddos. atv

Reactions: 10
100% agree, sick of it now

It’s nice you got to dance and have fun while people were dying alone in the next room 🤷🏻‍♀️ do you not think it’s a little disrespectful to the people who’d had treatments cancelled or couldn’t see their poorly loved ones?
No love, I really dont. It's called decompressing. If you want mentally well healthcare staff caring for your loved ones, you will appreciate they need to blow off some steam.

Mod edit: Right, all - time to move on from the covid chat now. The thread doesn’t need to be derailed any further.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.