Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do not wear nail varnish (on finger or toe nails). Remove any acrylic / false nails. Please leave all jewellery at home other than a wedding ring. Please remove all body piercings. Copied from the NHS website regarding C sections. Untill your in the midst of giving birth you never know if you might need one in an emergency, why risk having fancy nails for your vanity🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
It isn't selfish since certain restrictions have been lifted. NHS workers are doing all of the above too and arent shutting themselves away and I say this as someone who worked in a hospital and still have alot of clinical staff as friends who frequently post pictures of everyday life (out for dinner, hugging friends etc) on Facebook
Sorry but I do have to disagree. It’s selfish because she will be going into hospital very soon and coming into contact with multiple doctors/nurses/midwives. If she has caught covid whilst playing Dora the explorer then she could potentially infect so many other people in the hospital. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Your recommended not to have acrylic nails as it makes finding your sats hard Graft and also nails change colour etc if your suffering from lack of oxygen etc x

Reactions: 16
I don’t know anyone with kids that has a bath board?!!! Why would you bother when you have to remove it every time you need to bath them?! Oh wait a minute, Ron has his own en suite doesn’t he?!!!

I have one 🙈 I take it out when my boys have a bath (1 and 6) but I don’t keep stuff on it so it’s not too much hassle. It’s a godsend for me as a bath is the only (almost) pain free time I have in a day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs pretty nails for the generic hand holding cc2’s tiny hand in his brothers’(paw)

to the soundtrack .. he is heavy he ain’t my brother

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Don’t feel rubbish, she lives off the dust out of her hand held shark (not an ad) and half a tin spag hoops a week. Having gas and air will be her heartiest meal for months. You are nourishing your baby and a blossoming pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing. I can tuck my nipples In my socks, it’s a badge of honour. Best of luck with your pregnancy xxxxx
Knee length or ankle socks??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what’s really grated on me today. Her size 8 posting. Firstly I’m not about body shaming, but I think what annoys me, is the face that she hasn’t worked hard for what she has achieved with her weight loss. She paid to have a gastric sleeve, there’s no real willpower required. I’m not knocking my anyone that’s has done that, or has one. Go for it if it makes you happy. But she makes out that it’s her achievement. It’s not really. Then she has all the loose skin taken off her arms. Again, fine, wonderful, no issue with that, but you didn’t work for any of it. Am I wrong thinking that? I went from a 12 to an 8 and it took months of work. Weight loss is work. But then posting about how tiny she is to all her sheep, is piss poor in my opinion. We all know you’re slim, that’s also fine, be slim. But there are a lot of vulnerable women following her and aspiring to be her, and unfortunately a lot of them don’t have the ability to think rationally and literally copy everything she does. She’d have been better off posting her pic, without mentioning her size. She’s really no advocate for mental health is she. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 64
“Jamie... pretend to be asleep on the sofa laying on the fat hound”
Oh please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I do have to disagree. It’s selfish because she will be going into hospital very soon and coming into contact with multiple doctors/nurses/midwives. If she has caught covid whilst playing Dora the explorer then she could potentially infect so many other people in the hospital. 😊
It is.. she’s a selfish self obsessed narcissist, because people have been vaccinated doesn’t mean to say they can’t catch COVID I know they, she is a pollution

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve had this one for about ten years, I just put it on the garden table . Think I paid £4.99. It fits down the side of the shed . HTH 👍🏻
46673A65-EF27-488A-A91E-965F61ED1282.png

Reactions: 6
He’s probably sleeping coz he’s bored shitless. He’s not allowed to leave his wife’s side. I’ve been a stay at home mum for about 3 years now and it’s great that I can pick up my kids from school and spend the summer holidays with them but there are times when I miss working. He must miss his old life. Even when she was pregnant with Ronnie he was often out with his friends. Now the only time he can get some peace is in his ‘gym’ and even then she sits outside like a lost child. I have no sympathy for him but I imagine he questions his life choices daily.
This is so true there’s only so much a man can take 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am the same height as her and I sometimes buy trousers that are extra long so that they look the right length when I've got shoes on but she never wears heels so those trousers will always be too long.
She’s only going to be wearing her slippers of garden crocs with her outfit so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.