Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
“Size 8 top and Size 10 trousers because I’m sOoOooo sKiNNyyyy 🤪🐵🙈🙉🙊

Didn't she say she’d put on two stone?
This is so wrong psychologically. I hope she’s getting the help she clearly needs and I feel so sorry for anyone watching her who’s pregnant without an eating disorder who now feels somehow they’ve failed by being a larger dress size. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 49

MaldonMalaise

Looking at the bare nails a few weeks ago I think she had CC2 and announced Tesco first as she wanted to get Tesco and those obligations out the way and then she felt that announcing CC2s arrival while Azaylia was terminally ill was inappropriate (and I agree with that to an extent I mustardmitt). I can’t and don’t believe she would have a full set of gels done when she must know that they’ll make her remove them if she has an induction or a C-section.

I didn’t fully buy into the baby conspiracy before but I’m defo on the she’s had the baby train now. Choo choo Soph 🚂

Dexy

VIP Member
She laying the groundwork to connect this baby to baby A isn’t she? You can see it coming. It’s making me nervous.

• Sad

Tui

VIP Member
She is such a terrible advertiser. She will be getting big bucks from Garnier to advertise their skin care and here she is promoting Elemis cleansers that “melt your make up away”. Ummm like the “micellor “ waters you mean??
Also can’t take skincare advice from someone who wears that much make up and doesn’t double cleanse

Sazoflora

It isn't selfish since certain restrictions have been lifted. NHS workers are doing all of the above too and arent shutting themselves away and I say this as someone who worked in a hospital and still have alot of clinical staff as friends who frequently post pictures of everyday life (out for dinner, hugging friends etc) on Facebook
Sorry but I do have to disagree. It’s selfish because she will be going into hospital very soon and coming into contact with multiple doctors/nurses/midwives. If she has caught covid whilst playing Dora the explorer then she could potentially infect so many other people in the hospital. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 48

alba24

Chatty Member
‘We couldn’t fix it’ ....BULLLLLLLLLSHIT, any excuse for a trip to the dump and buy more tat!

Kiki1989

Why does anyone need to know what size she's wearing? It's not like anyone is going to buy something in her size. They'll buy it in their own! She is not a model. All she's interested in is the messages from her adoring fans to stroke her ego.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh poor you Soph. You “played” with your son for 2 mins and now you’re super mum juggling it all. Bore off love. And funny how you don’t show the bump in that photo. Just your death filter.

• Heart
  • Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work 🙄 must be exhausting doing nothing all day 🥱

30724673-A021-4C9A-A7FF-B3138224571A.png

• Haha

YorkshireTeaTime

She’s got some fucking nerve saying “how uncomfortable” she is today, after last nights antics.
She really is a brat isn’t she. Honestly makes me
Rage more and more each day.

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Two fucking jugs a day?! That tree needs to go to tree people before she kills the poor thing

• Haha
  • Wow

Inthelockdown

Do you no no what’s pissed me off today , her posting the size of her clothes at full term as far as I’m aware she’s never felt the need to do this before ! She’s such a narcissist right from claiming her gastric band didn’t work to the fat removal on the arms course it’s bloody worked why lie ! She’s a spoilt little bitch who’s just used to getting her own way all the time she doesn’t give a shit about the mental health off her sheep she’s only arsed about the cash 💰 how people can’t see through her I’ll never no

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Change the boys nappy. It’s literally bulging. By boy I mean Ronnie not Jamie. Literally nothing is bulging down there where Jamie is concerned 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha

Susalu

Wanted to buy new garden stuff so smashed the old ones up and pretended it was the wind 🙄

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
As if any ones asked where she gets her energy from, she never fucking moves off the sofa, most of her content is old pre records

• Haha

alba24

Chatty Member
‘I’m really uncomfortable now’

....really soph? Yeah you looked really uncomfortable last night.
9781578D-ED37-46B5-B4C9-80133FB4FCEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
to go back to the is she still pregnant query.
my baby was due 23rd May and I had my 12 week scan 16/11 and 20 week scan 7/1. I know this for a fact as both of those dates are special to our family. The announcement was done first week of Jan right? Which means she’d already had the scan before to have professional pics taken and edited. Which means that baby should be here by this week at the very latest (42 weeks). Unless her maths aren’t great.
Also I have gone through the highlights and adjusted the pictures. Is it me or does the date look like it says 4/12/2020 or 14/12/2020If so this would surely be the 20 week scan and would mean that she has defo had the baby.... unless this was a 12 week scan, in which case she lied and there’s possibly another 3 weeks to go?
@HinchesSousChef thoughts?
None of adds up really. She’s lied one way or another. She’s either at best “exaggerated” her “further along than left to go” “secret for months and months” or she’s out right lied and the baby arrived.
I won’t ignore the bump in the This is Me publicity shots, not the bump in Kent photos, nor the blatant hiding of her tummy area for almost an entire year now.
We only really started to speculate heavily that she’d had the baby at the beginning of February. She had been playing this game a lot longer. Yes you can argue to the cows come home that she’s hiding pre recorded footage or doesn’t like her pregnant body but we aren’t stupid people here. I don’t think I’m deluded or insane or seeing what I want to see. I’ve never questioned anything like this about anyone before and i doubt i will again.
She totally gets off on this absolute charade. I'm sticking with the shes had it theory until it is completely disproven. Its fun playing spot the bump. It stays on here. But gosh shes exhausting isnt she 😂

• Heart