Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are flare trousers still a thing? I haven't seen people wear flares for years.

But has put on 2 stone apparently
Apparently they've made a come back 😭

I was still wearing size 8 tops when I was full term, and I never bought any maternity wear but I thought that the whole point of maternity clothes is that you buy your usual size and the cut of the clothes is adjusted to fit the bump. I wouldn't therefore expect her to be buying anything other than her usual size.
Was that maternity clothing though?

Reactions: 1
Posted an old pic well pre new nails and edited her nose and face again.. why??? She might as well be using a body double ....

Reactions: 6
What is with that pony tail and the trouser bottoms that look like hooves! Is the ‘I want to be a My Little Pony despite being over 30’ look her thing now?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Why does anyone need to know what size she's wearing? It's not like anyone is going to buy something in her size. They'll buy it in their own! She is not a model. All she's interested in is the messages from her adoring fans to stroke her ego.

Reactions: 48
This is so wrong psychologically. I hope she’s getting the help she clearly needs and I feel so sorry for anyone watching her who’s pregnant without an eating disorder who now feels somehow they’ve failed by being a larger dress size. She’s a disgrace.
Agreed! I hope she’s getting help too because I actually do genuinely feel quite sorry for her sometimes, especially mental health-wise. I’m a year PP and still not even close to being at my pre baby size, and that’s totally ok!!!
I’ve struggled myself with self image (often related to my weight!) and I definitely struggled with how my body looked when I was pregnant too. Often when I didn’t fit in my clothes my husband had to remind me “you’re growing another human, eat what you want! Who cares what size clothes you are wearing?”
I really hope everyone who is looking at her posts (pregnant or otherwise) doesn’t feel tit about her being in small clothes still, and that they have a support network to help with those feelings.

Mrs Hinch, your posts continue to be tone deaf, and insensitive. At least you’re consistent with one thing, because you’re definitely not with your pre records.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right. Am I being thick? But these new nails. They have green on them. Yet there's no green on that photo with the outfit... so why is she pretending everything Is new? Is it ALL content from before? She's gonna be fucked if she needs a c section. Cos of them nails

Reactions: 7
I reckon if we check her neck she’ll have a “made in China” stamp or something!

All feels so ingenious!!

I just can’t get my head around why she acts this way, and I find it upsetting that some people are literally wanting to be her, and she’s feeding unhealthy/false information and not using her platform for good! I really hope she can get some help for herself tho, as I do strongly feel there must be some underlining mental health issues here!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s sad as we all know she’ll be back on the mug shots and spaghetti hoops in a jug within days of giving birth and she wonders why she can’t breast feed 🙁
How she looks will always be far more important to her than anything else. What a way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she’s acting “different” because she’s just with her mate? Not on live tv in front of thousands of viewers🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always fascinates me that she can proudly post all these bump selfies of herself (but cannot for the life of her edit well) whenever we spot any sort of bump shape or size discrepancies but anything someone else has took and posted she’s covering her bump with a random object? 🤣🥴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.