Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Why would you put that next to your bed unless you are literally due any second. From 3rd trimester I struggled to get out of bed as it was without a massive contraption like that blocking me in.

Reactions: 71

alba24

Chatty Member
70CE4C3C-59B3-4FDC-8995-0EC83E8491FF.jpeg

Guyyyyz buy my tat so I can be more successful than SS my enemy bestie bubz!
She’s so jealous its unreal😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Why would you put that next to your bed unless you are literally due any second. From 3rd trimester I struggled to get out of bed as it was without a massive contraption like that blocking me in.
I might be wrong but I swear I was told that the Moses basket/crib should not be placed next to a window or radiator?

Reactions: 68

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Guyyyyzzz I’ve worked out why the crib is on Jamie’s side.
She’ll want him up doing the night feeds so that he can’t be cheating on her in his sleep, if that makes sense?
Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Whoever reads here for Mrs Hinch, advise her shes risking SIDS by having that crib next to a radiator and window. !!!!!!!!!!!! We recommend keeping baby’s cot away from radiators due to the potential for serious, life-changing burns. A child’s skin is four times thinner than an adult’s so even the slightest contact with hot surfaces can cause serious pain and scarring”

The Lullaby Trust also states that it is important for your baby to be at the right temperature, as the chance of SIDS is higher in babies who get too hot. THIS INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM made for mums. I don't plagiarise.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
I’m extremely Kate to the party but I have one to add to the golden moments of Hinch: when she went out of her way to buy Inch a vest just so she can put “all the vest, as they say” on her stories. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Cocomoco

Fuck me. Longest pregnancy on earth! So she clearly lied when she posted she’s more pregnant than left to go?! Does she not realise tattle remember 🤣. Sorry I haven’t been through all the last thread, so maybe Kate to the party!

Reactions: 64

Yel

Chatty Member
Someone saying that someone on here said they hope the baby lies on her arteries, I have not seen anyone on here say anything like that
Please ignore people trying to troll.

By posting this on here you fall into their trap by doing what they want you to and give them the attention they crave. And encourage them more.

Let them make up shit, but ingore them.

I know many peoples intention isn't to advertise them, but posting it here is pretty much advertising them. Let them wallow in their own shit and don't fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Candy79

Does anyone remember when they did a story about the hired storage locker/room and she announced all will be revealed and we will see what’s been stored....:never been mentioned again - perhaps that’s where Baby 2 and Freda have been stored?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
No she didn't bring extra cushions Stacey, they're your cushions that you put out earlier. It's all for the has she/hasn't she game that she thinks people are interested in. Why SS is playing along with her nonsense is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Seeinganewlight

Thread Suggestion- Always hiding the bump as Soph is a Grade A lying C**T

sorry I never use that word but she is a lying cow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Misslooksy

Longest pregnancy in human history.

My friend is currently up the fluff.... She was 20 weeks on 7.1.21 and has less than 2 weeks left.....

Think so-faux lied about being further along than people thought and has less time to go than she'd been pregnant

What a tosspot

Reactions: 56