Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me. Longest pregnancy on earth! So she clearly lied when she posted she’s more pregnant than left to go?! Does she not realise tattle remember 🤣. Sorry I haven’t been through all the last thread, so maybe Kate to the party!

Reactions: 64
Reposting as I’m hoping I’m onto something 😂

Never had a baby so forgive me if I’m wrong (also if this has already been said, I mostly just lurk and comment when I notice something in particular as I can’t keep up with this thread!) but hasn’t she deliberately hidden the side of the scan with the date? There’s usually a date top right hand corner isn’t there? May be wrong but it made me think

• Wow
Reactions: 38
SAVE THE DATE!!!!!!

Just an FYI, Joe Swash gave away the date of his and SS wedding on LW today.
It's the 25th July

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Reposting as I’m hoping I’m onto something 😂

Never had a baby so forgive me if I’m wrong (also if this has already been said, I mostly just lurk and comment when I notice something in particular as I can’t keep up with this thread!) but hasn’t she deliberately hidden the side of the scan with the date? There’s usually a date top right hand corner isn’t there? May be wrong but it made me think
There's a lot of info on scans that one would not want out in the public (not that that's stopped her with anything) Notice how the women posting their scans here are (hopefully) leaving that info out

Reactions: 25
Woops apologies mods for cocking up the title.

I'm convinced shes using an old scan for each "appointment" and the not long now means she has an induction date. If she hasn't already had her/him

Reactions: 18
Longest pregnancy in human history.

My friend is currently up the fluff.... She was 20 weeks on 7.1.21 and has less than 2 weeks left.....

Think so-faux lied about being further along than people thought and has less time to go than she'd been pregnant

What a tosspot

Reactions: 56
Does she actually go to Loughton every time to buy her stuff ?
Its likr 45mins-1hr.
Bit of a faff for stuff she doesbt need.

Reactions: 16
Why would you put that next to your bed unless you are literally due any second. From 3rd trimester I struggled to get out of bed as it was without a massive contraption like that blocking me in.

Reactions: 71
duck me. Longest pregnancy on earth! So she clearly lied when she posted she’s more pregnant than left to go?! Does she not realise tattle remember 🤣. Sorry I haven’t been through all the last thread, so maybe Kate to the party!
Or maybe she’s crap at maths🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would you put that next to your bed unless you are literally due any second. From 3rd trimester I struggled to get out of bed as it was without a massive contraption like that blocking me in.
I might be wrong but I swear I was told that the Moses basket/crib should not be placed next to a window or radiator?

Reactions: 68
We will be at the 400th thread before long and the Prince of Maldon still won't have been evacuated from her fufu.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.