Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ you lot are fast πŸ˜‚ I'm still 4 threads behind, give me chance!

Pretty sure she's got a #gifted missing on that latest story πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
of course she brought extra pillows
We are not stupid
You’ve had the baby just admit it ffs

Reactions: 22
Is england not allowed to have visitors at the house? I’m in wales and we can have up to 6 people meeting from 6 households in a private garden?

Reactions: 8
This is the weirdest behaviour with the pillows. And do you know what the sad thing is... if she actually hasn't had the baby and is just playing a game with Tattle "trolls" she's missing out on showing off her bump, taking lovely photos and enjoying the last days of pregnancy. What a sad way to carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I’m sorry but hinch did crack me up with that story on staceys instaπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
This is the weirdest behaviour with the pillows. And do you know what the sad thing is... if she actually hasn't had the baby and is just playing a game with Tattle "trolls" she's missing out on showing off her bump, taking lovely photos and enjoying the last days of pregnancy. What a sad way to carry on.
Especially when she made a comment that she regretted not taking enough bump pics with CC1! Surely she’d be jumping at any opportunity to have her photo taken with CC2!

Reactions: 26
No she didn't bring extra cushions Stacey, they're your cushions that you put out earlier. It's all for the has she/hasn't she game that she thinks people are interested in. Why SS is playing along with her nonsense is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Could she hide her bump anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What absolute bleeping nonsense behaviour.
so blatant and absolutely no reason to do this. Stupid witch. Why does she even think this is the right move. Her own β€œarmy” have questioned why she rarely shows her bump and this is more deliberately hidden than the Tescos bed spread fiasco πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 24
As if I needed more reasons to dislike hinch. She’s either had the baby or she’s loving people talking about if she’s had it or not (not just us, I’ve seen some of her fans talking about it on her groups and Twitter) which is so hypocritical when you think about her β€œI don’t like being the centre of attention” quote from her tatty book, what a weird witch she is

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.