Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice whilst Jamie was making The cot he gave a thumbs up then went to the camera to turn it off you could clearly see in the mirror he was alone! Where was she why he’s making videos for her page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seeing that hefty Hen appears to have been given the boot from his bedroom, he is probably the proud owner of Rons snuzpod, hence her having to buy a new one, because she's so SuSTaiNabLe guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder where the massive double pram has gone for now? It was huge and must still be pretty big when folded up. Not seen that laying around anywhere?

Reactions: 15
Early goodnight Soph, someone's in a mooooood still, go have a good sulk, a cool bath and shine your sink 😘
Her behaviour is really messing with my head recently. It's not even funny, it's just concerning.

Reactions: 26
I think she’s only saying she donated the snuzpod thing because stacey Donated her ITS flowers and got credit for it. Difference is, SS was able to show proof she’d actually done as she said she would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t remember if I read it here or elsewhere but didn’t she have a mental breakdown before Ron or after? And that’s why she didn’t post/ or strange posts after?

Reactions: 7
Has she said she will breastfeed? (I’ve missed this!)

I think the cot was filmed a while ago and isn’t recent. A bit like all her content!

Reactions: 6
As if she donated Rondon’s snuzzpod 😂 maybe to the Council tip but it won’t have gone to someone that could actually use it. She’s saved other stuff for baby 2 3 so why not this expensive item?

tho she loves spending money needlessly....
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t they have two of the snuzzpods for CC1? They had the original and then they bought another larger one because she couldn’t face putting Ronnie in his own room??!! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember when they did a story about the hired storage locker/room and she announced all will be revealed and we will see what’s been stored....:never been mentioned again - perhaps that’s where Baby 2 and Freda have been stored?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
@hinchesouzchef I need your help with the dates on this as I’ve got a new theory.

Someone slipped up (Tracey I think) and said the baby is due in may

Is it possible that she is infact still pregnant but has lied about being further along to throw people off the scent of the morning after pill story being true 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone else notice whilst Jamie was making The cot he gave a thumbs up then went to the camera to turn it off you could clearly see in the mirror he was alone! Where was she why he’s making videos for her page 😂
Yes. You can see the phone in the mirror. It’s obviously on her “tripod”. Funny how Jamie has to hold the camera for her but he gets to use the tripod. I’m guessing cos they wanted a time lapse. I feel like ss has used a lot of time lapses lately. Hinchy prob got jealous.

Reactions: 19
I’m extremely Kate to the party but I have one to add to the golden moments of Hinch: when she went out of her way to buy Inch a vest just so she can put “all the vest, as they say” on her stories. 🤣
And then went “Harr-harr-harr” as loudly as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably knocked out from the tranq Mad Ma shot at her yesterday. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when they did a story about the hired storage locker/room and she announced all will be revealed and we will see what’s been stored....:never been mentioned again - perhaps that’s where Baby 2 and Freda have been stored?
Probably all the Tesco tat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me. Longest pregnancy on earth! So she clearly lied when she posted she’s more pregnant than left to go?! Does she not realise tattle remember 🤣. Sorry I haven’t been through all the last thread, so maybe Kate to the party!
Maybe this is why she doesn't teach R how to count? Cause she can't either 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@hinchesouzchef I need your help with the dates on this as I’ve got a new theory.

Someone slipped up (Tracey I think) and said the baby is due in may

Is it possible that she is infact still pregnant but has lied about being further along to throw people off the scent of the morning after pill story being true 🤔
Hey it’s all possible! I’m here for all the theories! This one has come up a couple of times. Whatever has happened. She’s lied.
I think it was July that Tracey spilled the beans. I think someone came on tattle and said the baby was due in May.
I just want it to end. I’m sticking with she’s had the baby. I think we are near the end. Very near.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.