Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, how bleeping stupid does she look šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and how much is Stacey so stupid with her story, do people actually buy this tit? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 39
Okay! I wasnt buying into the whole shes already had the baby and not posting it thing until now! Those cusions arent resting against an about to drop baby bump no way and she didnt bring them theyre literally in stacys previous story! šŸ˜‚ oh she just happened to bring pillows to match stacys 'theme' come on šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is she trolling us with those cushions now?? Why would you be on the swing with cushions on your lap... Unless you're hiding something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she genuinely hasnā€™t had the baby, isnā€™t it sad that she feels the need to hide her bump? She should be happy to show herself with bump, oh I forgot silly me sheā€™s trolling us all šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 35
She totally had that baby while on a phone in the drawer day
Think most content is filmed weeks in advance :)

The pillows on the swing
Or scrubbing the bathtub like that . Pretty sure most very very pregnant women wouldnā€™t be able to get in that tub like that

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m unfollowing SS now. I thought she was better than this. ā€˜She brought pillows and didnā€™t even put them down on the bench before getting on the swingā€™... WHY LIE?
Tell me how ā€˜heavily pregnantā€™ zophlora hauled herself up onto that swing with 2 cushions and a phone in her hand? Bare in mind this swings quite high off the ground. Itā€™s all lies and deception I canā€™t stand it. I really cannot.
Itā€™s laughable and all the sheep will be believing she rushed on the swing with the cushions. Pathetic šŸ™„ what date is Hello or Ok mag released in May?

Iā€™m unfollowing SS now. I thought she was better than this. ā€˜She brought pillows and didnā€™t even put them down on the bench before getting on the swingā€™... WHY LIE?
Tell me how ā€˜heavily pregnantā€™ zophlora hauled herself up onto that swing with 2 cushions and a phone in her hand? Bare in mind this swings quite high off the ground. Itā€™s all lies and deception I canā€™t stand it. I really cannot.
Exactly she could lose that baby if she fell offšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
When you forget to wear your moonbump but itā€™s too late to turn back:
3D81B3C9-4B08-479E-9018-9555B60D8501.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I swear MH put an Instagram story up last week to say she hasnā€™t been active as she feels like sheā€™s waddling & babyā€™s head was so low & she is due any day now?
I donā€™t get why sheā€™s playing games for!! Honestly Iā€™ve never followed her I just watch her stories now & again & read this thread but she is an absolute joke šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 26
I predict IF she had the baby already the reasons will be...

1. What with baby A I couldnā€™t announce it guyz!
Or
2. I had to hide it from SM as paps follow me and I didnā€™t want to be papped at the hospital šŸ™„

I do not believe anyone heavily pregnant would get up on a roped swing (that high) with one hand and risk a fall!!!

Reactions: 28
Also, Iā€™m sure that yellow cushion she has in her hand on the swing is not from the Hinch range so convenient that sheā€™s turned up with two of the same exact cushions SS owns and was laying out for you an hour ago?

I hope I remember this for the next ā€œHinchā€™s best bitsā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The sheep are so gonna start questioning all this secrecy around her bump, your digging yourself a big hole there Sophie šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing is, I know her whole life is a massive ore record but imagine having to keep all this up Long term for her few dedicated Hinchers who are left šŸ„“

Reactions: 11
What pregnant woman would jump on a manky old rope swing when theyā€™re about to drop? And only hold on with one hand because sheā€™s hell bent on hiding her stomach with cushions. Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.