Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 104
I'm really late to the favourite Hinch moments, but I think my favourite was when she went on a massive tirade using her Gretal filter because Jamie went to the gym. When my son was a baby, my husband and I still had our own hobbies and interests. He was still at work so it would be just me and the baby most days and we coped just fine. I think for me that's when I started to see through her and realise she was actually bonkers. That and all these weird rants she goes in when she has a cheating dream. Just screams insecure and jealous. She probably thought lockdown was the best thing that ever happened because she could keep Jamie at home 24/7. Poor Jamie though, he looks like a broken man in her stories lol.
Bet his mates (when he’s allowed to see them) tear him to pieces. He’s not a house husband, he’s literally just a kept man. He’s embarrassed which is clearly why they made up the lie that he’s on a never ending break.

I genuinely wonder if “Mrs Hinch” hasn’t happened and they’d had Ronnie and Jamie had gone back to work how would she have coped?

Reactions: 30
As if she donated Rondon’s snuzzpod 😂 maybe to the Council tip but it won’t have gone to someone that could actually use it. She’s saved other stuff for baby 2 3 so why not this expensive item?

tho she loves spending money needlessly....

Reactions: 31
duck me. Longest pregnancy on earth! So she clearly lied when she posted she’s more pregnant than left to go?! Does she not realise tattle remember 🤣. Sorry I haven’t been through all the last thread, so maybe Kate to the party!
its only the 17th week of the year, so she could have been 20 weeks plus 1 day when she announced and still be just over 37 weeks now, I know her bump sizes keep changing but other than that I dont really think there is anything odd

Reactions: 22
I’m due in September (first time mum) and I didn’t know about this with the bedside cribs, quite worrying! Glad I do now though, so thanks all 🥰
The thing is most people would hear that advice, perhaps go double check it out but would then act and be grateful for the warning like you have as a first time Mum.

Grinch will just ignore it and put her baby at risk as she has done with Rondon.

Reactions: 11
Can we play a game of bingo and everyone’s predictions on how she is going to introduce the new born reggie over the next day or so?! Love reading everyone’s thoughts!

Reactions: 9
I feel the need to add up all the available baby sleeping options so far in the Hinch house because its a lot!

2 Snuzpods
1 other bedside crib, can't recall details
1 monstrosity on wheels
2 full size cots
3 prams

Remind me again how many infants she will have there??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Haha, please do go all mumsnet! This is my first so I’ll take all the advice I can get! We’re in a bungalow so obvs won’t be going up and down to the loft (unlike our Soph!) I’ve been offered a Moses basket which I would use for the living room, would just need a new mattress for it, but thought the bassinet of the pram would suffice! Just so worried about buying things that won’t get used (again, unlike our Soph!)
I live in a bungalow. I just put her in her cot because bedroom was next door to the living room.
When I had my son I was in a flat and got annoyed with pushing the Moses basket around so didn’t bother the second time.

Reactions: 7
Haha, please do go all mumsnet! This is my first so I’ll take all the advice I can get! We’re in a bungalow so obvs won’t be going up and down to the loft (unlike our Soph!) I’ve been offered a Moses basket which I would use for the living room, would just need a new mattress for it, but thought the bassinet of the pram would suffice! Just so worried about buying things that won’t get used (again, unlike our Soph!)
Oh if you're in a bungalow then that would be sooo much easier! In all honesty for 3 months we took turns sleeping (I use sleeping lightly here) downstairs because it was just easier 😂. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy though, such an amazing time! It'll absolutely fly, unless you're hinch and end up pregnant for 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also forgot anyone remember when she “stumbled” across a message from Lisa who claimed she hated her wallpaper or something along them lines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m extremely Kate to the party but I have one to add to the golden moments of Hinch: when she went out of her way to buy Inch a vest just so she can put “all the vest, as they say” on her stories. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Bet his mates (when he’s allowed to see them) tear him to pieces. He’s not a house husband, he’s literally just a kept man. He’s embarrassed which is clearly why they made up the lie that he’s on a never ending break.

I genuinely wonder if “Mrs Hinch” hasn’t happened and they’d had Ronnie and Jamie had gone back to work how would she have coped?
Not very well at all😏

Reactions: 5
Can we play a game of bingo and everyone’s predictions on how she is going to introduce the new born reggie over the next day or so?! Love reading everyone’s thoughts!
I’ve given up speculating but little Edward, Eddie, Teddy, Ted Hinch will hopefully arrive before Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m extremely Kate to the party but I have one to add to the golden moments of Hinch: when she went out of her way to buy Inch a vest just so she can put “all the vest, as they say” on her stories. 🤣
They really try to be funny bless them🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Whoever reads here for Mrs Hinch, advise her shes risking SIDS by having that crib next to a radiator and window. !!!!!!!!!!!! We recommend keeping baby’s cot away from radiators due to the potential for serious, life-changing burns. A child’s skin is four times thinner than an adult’s so even the slightest contact with hot surfaces can cause serious pain and scarring”

The Lullaby Trust also states that it is important for your baby to be at the right temperature, as the chance of SIDS is higher in babies who get too hot. THIS INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM made for mums. I don't plagiarise.
As if she gives a tit about all that.
This was the mother that showed the Groegg in Ronnie's room that was as red as the bleeping sun, allowed him to sleep in the weird gypsy wagon in the lounge even though he could sit up and encouraged him to torment that barrel of a dog.
Safety doesn't exist in her world

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
God bless inch in his little vest hoody , putting together flat pack furniture makes him feel so manly and important 😂😂 The only bit of work he does once a month! 😂😂 cringe
ATV xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.