Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m nearly 5 months, ordered the cot (don’t see the point in Moses basket/bedside crib) as it was more than half price, and my fiance’s already asking when we can put it up 😂😂
Congrats! I hope your pregnancy goes quicker that our Soph’s 🙄
Haha! This is was me with our pram 😂
Get it up, sooner the better so you’re all prepared cause you don’t get a moment when they’re here x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guyzzz.

First time posting, long time lurker. I followed Hinch for a few months before i cottoned on to her tit. I found her randomly on Instagram when I was in recovery from having both of my legs broken. I didn't have much else to do with my days other than scrolling through social media. I soon spiraled into her cleaning frenzy tit and started spending money unnecessarily on product she recommended. She'd use them for a week and then they'd never be seen or recommended again so I was literally pouring money down the drain and obsessing over cleaning when i was meant to be resting.

As soon a Ronling was born I lost interest and starting waking up and realising what kind of person she was. I started seeing through her lies and 'I'm such a victim' mentality.
I'm kicking myself now for being so silly, but I was very lost and alone and she totally sold the feel good factor and 'we're all in this together guyz' crap. Obviously i then realised me and her were nothing alike because she lives in a grey castle and gets money for promoting unsafe products and allowing people to ruin their homes by recommending stupid unsafe 'tips' and not apologising for it...but we can't hold her accountable for that because SHE'S STILL LEARNING GUYZZZ.

Anyway, rant over. Thanks for having me. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 123
My little one slept next to my husband as he could literally sleep thru a hurricane before waking up 🤣🤣 so made zero difference

Reactions: 10
The message screen shot from troll Charlotte has been altered.

when you reply to a story the picture will only stay on for as long as the story is up max 24 hours. That pic says Friday above it. Well over 24 hours ago. Therefor Hinch has been screen shotting pictures and stitching them together. Seems to me it is possible inch sent her the message and she’s just randomly stitched someone’s profile pic to it while editing 🤔 ... just a thought

Not true I’m afraid, I’ve just checked my DMs and that’s only true when you reply to someone else’s story, after the 24 hours you can’t see what your replied to. But if someone has replied to your story you can see what it was for ages. I can see one from March

Reactions: 17
Why would you build the crib downstairs when you then have to carry it upstairs? Not overburdened with common sense in the Hinch household are they! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cause the ‘waiting room’ is full of chairs and tat that she just luvvvvvvvzz so there’s no space

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congrats! I hope your pregnancy goes quicker that our Soph’s 🙄
Haha! This is was me with our pram 😂
Get it up, sooner the better so you’re all prepared cause you don’t get a moment when they’re here x
Thankyou! I’m absolutely buzzing to get the pram! I’ve already picked it out and ready to order it but my MIL is insisting we go and try it out first.. hun I’ll try it out when it gets delivered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooo another post about the hinch range... she’s almost trying to convince herself people like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whoever reads here for Mrs Hinch, advise her shes risking SIDS by having that crib next to a radiator and window. !!!!!!!!!!!! We recommend keeping baby’s cot away from radiators due to the potential for serious, life-changing burns. A child’s skin is four times thinner than an adult’s so even the slightest contact with hot surfaces can cause serious pain and scarring”

The Lullaby Trust also states that it is important for your baby to be at the right temperature, as the chance of SIDS is higher in babies who get too hot. THIS INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM made for mums. I don't plagiarise.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Ohhhh my godddd shut up about trolls 😩 it’s all she ever goes on about! Must be something big coming out though, she likes to doxx when she needs massive deflection

Reactions: 30
Hi guyzzz.

First time posting, long time lurker. I followed Hinch for a few months before i cottoned on to her tit. I found her randomly on Instagram when I was in recovery from having both of my legs broken. I didn't have much else to do with my days other than scrolling through social media. I soon spiraled into her cleaning frenzy tit and started spending money unnecessarily on product she recommended. She'd use them for a week and then they'd never be seen or recommended again so I was literally pouring money down the drain and obsessing over cleaning when i was meant to be resting.

As soon a Ronling was born I lost interest and starting waking up and realising what kind of person she was. I started seeing through her lies and 'I'm such a victim' mentality.
I'm kicking myself now for being so silly, but I was very lost and alone and she totally sold the feel good factor and 'we're all in this together guyz' crap. Obviously i then realised me and her were nothing alike because she lives in a grey castle and gets money for promoting unsafe products and allowing people to ruin their homes by recommending stupid unsafe 'tips' and not apologising for it...but we can't hold her accountable for that because SHE'S STILL LEARNING GUYZZZ.

Anyway, rant over. Thanks for having me. ATV
Hi and welcome I was exactly the same as you, bought every cleaning product going that she recommended and I was cleaning obsessively it really impacted my mh and anxiety she’s dangerous she really is but don’t ever feel bad as most of us here was fooled by her to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
70CE4C3C-59B3-4FDC-8995-0EC83E8491FF.jpeg

Guyyyyz buy my tat so I can be more successful than SS my enemy bestie bubz!
She’s so jealous its unreal😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She really sounds Jealous and desperate saying `more stock is on the way' three times in two days since SS ITS sellout launch. Her stock has been out for months and there is always full rails of her clothing range in my store and noone looking at it. Sorry, not sorry SOPHSALES i am afraid you just havn't sold out up here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She really sounds Jealous and desperate saying `more stock is on the way' three times in two days since SS ITS sellout launch. Her stock has been out for months and there is always full rails of her clothing range in my store and noone looking at it. Sorry, not sorry SOPHSALES i am afraid you just havn't sold out up here 😂😂😂
Or here and we have one of the biggest Tesco Extras, loads of stuff left🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.