Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok SS you can do one too! Two peas in a pod. It’s a game they’re both playing imo - don’t be fooled by SS and her sweetness and light...

Reactions: 42
Im
In Loughton but I drove through the back roads not long ago around Stapleford Abbots all the back of Epping. The weather here is cold and very cloudy! Spitting rain on and off.

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion- Always hiding the bump as Soph is a Grade A lying C**T

sorry I never use that word but she is a lying cow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Stacey has now deleted the story of her setting out the cushions 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've just managed to still see it and yes the cushions Mrs liar is holding on the swing are the ones Mrs I'll go along with your lies put out earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a surprise, hiding behind the pillows. And quoting “I need this house, I need this life”. Just sums hinch using Stacey to try and get more famous. Oh hi there Sophie 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I’m just bored of it all now, no idea what she’s playing at but her whole life seems to just be one big game and I don’t want to play

Reactions: 32
The only reason I'm leaning towards her not having the baby yet, is because surely she would be eager for the content? Especially to rival SS clothing range. Why would she post such boring tripe if she had a newborn to show all the time for mass attention?
But why would a 9months pregnant women be on a swing 1 handed, either way is 😒😑

Reactions: 15
Does Stacey’s range even come in maternity? It looks like it’s her top hinch is wearing!

Reactions: 4
I went to my big Tesco today and although the hinch stuff didn’t have the discontinued sticker there was so much stock. Insane amount of stock! No way in hell does she need to release more stock 😂. I do feel a bit sorry for her. Must be awful to go all out and set up a load of clothes/ home stuff and realise your not as popular as you thought.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think so many of you need to imply how dangerous it is for a pregnant lady to be on a swing “with one hand”. Let’s not forget she has the legs of a giraffe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
of course she brought extra pillows
We are not stupid
You’ve had the baby just admit it ffs
The extra pillows line is the biggest load of BS written. They’re the ones SS had already placed on the bench. When has anyone ever seen a cushion that’s not grey in Grinch’s house?!! 🙄

I’m a few pages behind so I’m sure one of you Tattle detectives will have picked this up. Apologies if I’m repeating.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is these cunts literally have all day every day to meet up, but they supposedly choose a cold evening

We know Stacey’s Rex has no routine whatsoever, but doesn’t Ronnieblessim like a shot of calpol and bed by 7pm?
I think you’ll find it’s nytol that he likes. Double dose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How bleeping ridiculous. Hinch you look a right twit on that swing. 🙄 nob

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.