Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt she was pretty rude to me when she blocked me for politely informing her of the dangers of having her young child feed the dog ham (the dog was jumping up and snatching it from his hand). I think her heart was pretty rude when she called me “clueless” with several laughing emojis.
She’s a real witch behind the scenes isn’t she?

Reactions: 37
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me
This should be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Guyyyyzzz I’ve worked out why the crib is on Jamie’s side.
She’ll want him up doing the night feeds so that he can’t be cheating on her in his sleep, if that makes sense?
Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Those 2 pillocks were at the back of the queue when we’re giving out common sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's been no further mention of Gousto from Soph, after planting the seed to her sheep shoppers followers. I'm reckoning she'll pop out cc2 & because despite both being stay at home parents her & Jayyymmee are 'so busy' this is just the ideal solution guyzzz

Reactions: 19
Can't keep up but just wanted to say that clearly she isn't going to breastfeed if crib is on Jamie's side, which is fine, fed is best, but why lie? Be proud of your choices.
I think that’s her side, the pillow spray is on that side. I remember inch videoing her when she was wrapped in a duvet after she had fake tanned and she was on that side. I When she uses front facing camera it flips if you know what I mean. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 13
I’ve worked it out, the crib for CC2 is on Jamie’s side then they will get another one for chicken strip, can’t have him being left out now can we? Ronnie will be shipped off to mad Ma Barker never to grace the gram ever again which would probably be a blessing!

Reactions: 12
I think that’s her side, the pillow spray is on that side. I remember inch videoing her when she was wrapped in a duvet after she had fake tanned and she was on that side. I When she uses front facing camera it flips if you know what I mean. I could be wrong though.
I suppose ultimately regardless whose side of the bed that is, it shouldn’t be the baby’s. I prefer to sleep on the side away from the door, but when I have babies I sleep on the side nearest cos it’s the best place for our next to me to go.
Most likely she was mirror dodging.

Reactions: 12
What a massive hypocrite
Calls people out all the time but dare question Princess Sopha of Maldonia and she will out you!
She won't ever allow her heart to be that rude
Hmm OK hun look at the way YOU treat others, even your own husband! Those messages are a taste of her own medicine!

Reactions: 22
I'm really late to the favourite Hinch moments, but I think my favourite was when she went on a massive tirade using her Gretal filter because Jamie went to the gym. When my son was a baby, my husband and I still had our own hobbies and interests. He was still at work so it would be just me and the baby most days and we coped just fine. I think for me that's when I started to see through her and realise she was actually bonkers. That and all these weird rants she goes in when she has a cheating dream. Just screams insecure and jealous. She probably thought lockdown was the best thing that ever happened because she could keep Jamie at home 24/7. Poor Jamie though, he looks like a broken man in her stories lol.
Yeah and was that when she ranted on about cleaning his tit stains and skid marks on the toilet lol because he went to the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't caught up yet, but fuuuuuuck guys. My phone screen has started having burn marks from the LEDs or something even though it's always been in dark mode. It's under warranty blah blah blah, but I've just noticed that the Tattle bar is BURNT ONTO MY SCREEN and you can clearly read the word Tattle. It started off as just the keyboard letters being burnt in. I hope the people that fix it don't know what Tattle is, it's my little secret, but now it's not so secret. 😬

I tell you though, with the Hinch threads it might be worth it because I love coming on here while I have my coffee and snort laughing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't keep up but just wanted to say that clearly she isn't going to breastfeed if crib is on Jamie's side, which is fine, fed is best, but why lie? Be proud of your choices.
Exactly, I couldn’t care less how she’s going to feed the baby but seems weird to lie about it

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when they did a story about the hired storage locker/room and she announced all will be revealed and we will see what’s been stored....:never been mentioned again - perhaps that’s where Baby 2 and Freda have been stored?
Is it going to be yet another day off tomorrow??? 🤔😅
tattle has gave her too much content! She’ll be overwhelmed!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.