Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gggg_o

Can we play a game of bingo and everyone’s predictions on how she is going to introduce the new born reggie over the next day or so?! Love reading everyone’s thoughts!
It’ll probably go something like this;

Guys I know I’ve been a bit quiet these past few days...but I’ve gone someone to show yaz....meet baby Hinch number 2 👶 (insert pic of baby, hinch and Jimbobs hands entwined)

I’m so grateful guys. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me. I’m going to be taking a bit of time off now to get my head around it all...but I’ll be reading your messages guys 😉 (not)

ATV xxx

“Insert stolen cheesy quote here”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

PootleFlump

You nusty trollllz do make me laugh!
I’ve never been blessed with a child so I have no concept of how a normal human pregnancy works.
What I do know is this:
1 it lasts approx 9 months ish, not 731
2 you do not need all that gubbins in your hospital bag. Clean pants and some leggings?? A bra if you’re fancy?
3 your boobs grow and you get a bigger tummy
4 shiny new small people should not sleep next to a radiator or window

I knew all of these things without being with calf. Am declaring myself an influencer now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
in all seriousness, I know naff all about pregnancy and I’m enjoying reading all your comments!!

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
What I don't get is 380 threads later and they both don't step back and think 'is any of this true and how can I improve myself and my brand going forward?', But they don't think like this they just scream troll and jealous and oh they are so unhappy with their lives. There is no personal reflection on how they conduct themselves as a business at all.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
We will be at the 400th thread before long and the Prince of Maldon still won't have been evacuated from her fufu.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Errrr but didn’t you see each other when you went to primark together the other week? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

eta - it’s chilly.Big blankets to hide it all. 7pm womensupportingwomen Grid post bubs moon and back incoming.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Whoever reads here for Mrs Hinch, advise her shes risking SIDS by having that crib next to a radiator and window. !!!!!!!!!!!! We recommend keeping baby’s cot away from radiators due to the potential for serious, life-changing burns. A child’s skin is four times thinner than an adult’s so even the slightest contact with hot surfaces can cause serious pain and scarring”

The Lullaby Trust also states that it is important for your baby to be at the right temperature, as the chance of SIDS is higher in babies who get too hot. THIS INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM made for mums. I don't plagiarise.
As if she gives a shit about all that.
This was the mother that showed the Groegg in Ronnie's room that was as red as the fucking sun, allowed him to sleep in the weird gypsy wagon in the lounge even though he could sit up and encouraged him to torment that barrel of a dog.
Safety doesn't exist in her world

• Sad
  • Haha

mishkamalka2

Hahahah they are both literally sat there creating montages about a visit they clearly had months ago 😂😂

pair of TWATS.
This! I do some video editing myself and the fact that the background music is not from Instagram means they are using another editing app, clipping, trimming, adding music, reducing the volume, adding filters. All of this would not happen while you were having an evening with a friend. That’d be insane. But equally insane if they are sat home releasing their carefully edited clips at the same time! I can’t decide which is worse.

• Heart
  • Wow

Whitelilac

VIP Member
If they were real friends there would be no tossing about setting up instagram worthy flower arrangements and cushions. My mates know exactly where the gin, tonic and glasses live and as soon as they are allowed in the house wouldn't think twice about helping themselves.
Manufactured friendship purely for likes 🤢

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
They’ve not seen each other in SO long but instead of catching up they’re both documenting it on their phones. When I saw my closest ones in a beer garden the other week we realised the next day we had no pics there. None of us even used our phones we were too busy catching up and living in the moment. Insta whores. The pair of them. And I actually liked SS. I’m hoping she’s returning the frenemy shade Hinch has been chucking her way and she’s done the pillow thing deliberately to throw her under the bus

Reactions: 42

witchofwales

Ok SS you can do one too! Two peas in a pod. It’s a game they’re both playing imo - don’t be fooled by SS and her sweetness and light...

allforthegram

VIP Member
She’s put the baby crib on Jamie’s side of the bed.
But if she’s planning on feeding herself that makes no sense what so ever!
Are there mirrors on the other side of the room? There’s something she doesn’t want us to see....

I bet it’s the dogs own fuxking next to me

• Haha

CocoLou

Why do SS and Hinch always make this big song and dance when seeing each other. Making it all secret and then some big reveal when there together. Every. Time.
WHO CARES. This is why I believe it’s a fake friendship it’s not normal to have to make some grand announcement everytime you see your supposed ‘friend’ - all for the gram!

Seeinganewlight

Are you seriously telling me that grinch arrived at staceys house only 5 minutes ago and has had time to do all of those stories edited to FECKIN music!!!!! Stop lying!!! Absolute assholes the two of them!! All pre recorded the sheep are sooo stupid