Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
I’d join that 😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched this mornings stories....I had a few minutes spare...wish I hadn’t....she boils my piss with things like this😡You stupid stupid woman!!!! This is Henry’s bloody bed, his sensitive nose will be around this and his eyes will be watering and smarting from it all. Stored with a tumble dryer sheet to keep smelling fresh and then further sheets in the pillows he lays on, they are so damn strong. I brought some sheets for a craft project a while back and had to end up putting the box of sheeets in the shed to store as the smell indoors irritated my nose and throat too much.
Now she’s packed bloody make up for going in hospital...obviously expecting a photo shoot...how about just taking a few days out and going off radar and looking after your baby, instead of making it all in to another Sophie show!
Spraying all that tit round the dogs bed Is so unnecessary Not to mention Harmful.

Make up into hospital? A necessity in my eyes You need all the help you can get in that environment

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that she’s packed make up to go in and have a baby shows how naive she is to the whole pregnancy/birth. The last thing you feel like doing is putting make up on when your walking round feeling like you’ve been kicked up the chuff....
I still put my make up on after I gave birth!
Did my hair and makeup before I got took down to get induced as well 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wondered what she meant by village😂🤣 I agree, the last time I went into Maldon it was definately a large town, Promenade Park is absolutely massive and right by her...so don’t know why she doesn’t take Henry there....that park alone definately would not fit in a little village 😂🤣
I live in Chelmsford. Maldon is about 20 minutes away and is huge. Big promenade park, marina, new housing estates galore. No way can it be described as a village, never mind tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she’s packed make up to go in and have a baby shows how naive she is to the whole pregnancy/birth. The last thing you feel like doing is putting make up on when your walking round feeling like you’ve been kicked up the chuff....
I think when it's your first, its hard to know what to expect, but yes, both she and her vanity are in for a big shock. Each to their own though, those of us on these threads who've had kids already know most of the stuff she's packing won't get used but she's got to find that out for herself.

Reactions: 17
I waited 18 years for my baby and the best photo of me is holding my newborn, no make up just a sweaty head but glowing with happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg look at the state of that...and she wants to know about getting the hair die off it...... maybe Soph could recommend what to do...maybe some diluted softener 😂🤣

I still put my make up on after I gave birth!
Did my hair and makeup before I got took down to get induced as well 😊
They told me strictly no make up when I was taken down for induction...not that I had any energy or felt like I needed to with full blown pre eclampsia...who was gonna see me 😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think when it's your first, its hard to know what to expect, but yes, both she and her vanity are in for a big shock. Each to their own though, those of us on these threads who've had kids already know most of the stuff she's packing won't get used but she's got to find that out for herself.
Packing make up didn’t even cross my mind and I’ve done it 3 times. But like you said, each to their own ☺

Reactions: 10
Here’s another example of buying things she uses without doing research. It turns out that Ace reacts with sun cream and turns it pink/red!
Ive seen so many posts about this turning stuff pink 😂 😂

I'm at a lost as to people buying stuff then they ask how do you use it, and what is it used for, after they have brought a ton of it!!!!

I honestly didn't realise that people existed like the ones on the FB groups, the amount of OCD is frightening, I wonder what these people were like b4 MH, and just what damage this women is doing to them and their lives 😔

Reactions: 8
I took make up with me for all three of mine. Had it on within four/ five hours of having them. Felt better about myself even though I couldn’t move or feel my waist down, my face looked acceptable. 😂 - actually with 2 and 3 I had it on during I think ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 15 hours each I didn’t care any more. Haha

Tobermory has messaged me and having some time out. Will see what happens.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I must confess I took make up and hair stuff with me when I was having my daughter ... after a VERY long labour with a baby who's head didnt turn resulted in a trip to theatre.... I didnt give a tit how I looked after that, but the best photo is of my new girl in my arms, no make up or hair done.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So it has no actual cleaning purpose, it’s purely to perfume the home? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Blimey with all the smells in her house you would be grateful to leave. This has probably been said before but she seems to have a real problem with smells, goodness knows how she’s going to be when the baby is a toddler and takes his nappy off and does a secret turd somewhere 😂😂
The thing to assume is that not any one of her smells is particularly good otherwise she wouldn’t need lots of different ones 🤨

When I was born my parents had a family dog given to them. They asked for her to come after I was born as they had just moved home and didn’t want to unsettle her too much with too many changes but her owners didn’t listen so the dog got very jealous and reacted badly. She wet and messed in the house constantly and my parents tried everything but eventually had to rehome her as it was too much. Hopefully Henry the pampered pooch won’t respond in the same way or I think he will be back off to mummy’s permanently.
My dog doesn’t like children and runs away from them 😂🤣. Mind you I fo the same 🤫

Spraying all that tit round the dogs bed Is so unnecessary Not to mention Harmful.

Make up into hospital? A necessity in my eyes You need all the help you can get in that environment
Let’s hope she’ll come to her senses in hospital and realise what is important.
There is no need for any of that shite being sprayed on Henry’s bed. All a dog wants their bed smelling of themselves which is why they do the digging and going around in circles before laying down to put their scent from their paws in their bed. Boils my piss, grates on my tits and gets up my goat (all at the same time).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For the last few weeks while my skin has been like a chip pan with hormones I’ve not worn makeup. But I’ve come to realise quite how ugly I am so I certainly wouldn’t want my first picture with my newborn to be me resembling Worzel Gummidge! 😂 I’ve taken my extensions out in prep to give my hair the best chance but I’d still have to feel like myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I put make up on a few hours after the birth of my second. I had shower and put some make up on. Made me feel refreshed

Reactions: 7
See it’s a grey area- again.
Hannah (Ava May) has it on her website and the product and therefore is covered for liability. But hinch is actually selling it wrong. Which if I was Hannah I’d be having words about.
Hannah clearly tells you how long to leave the product on the carpets, but hinch does it differently.
hinch should very much tell you that you should not allow your pets near this stuff. And also she should really back up Hannah saying it can damage your hoover. But why should she? It won’t sell then.
Her whole house is a grey area... quite literally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg look at the state of that...and she wants to know about getting the hair die off it...... maybe Soph could recommend what to do...maybe some diluted softener 😂🤣

They told me strictly no make up when I was taken down for induction...not that I had any energy or felt like I needed to with full blown pre eclampsia...who was gonna see me 😂🤣
How about very lightly rubbing with emery board / sandpaper / or those white block things used for finger nails would be best. It will remove the shine too but at least will be white. I now just paint my skirting and door frames with emulsion .... it doesn’t yellow and must easier to keep looking nice.

Reactions: 2
Most of my friends and 3 SIL had Tan makeup eyelashes when giving birth. Some inductions some just spontaneous labours. I think if your the kind of person who wears these every day then giving birth is no different to that routine

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.