Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U don’t have to follow her to watch her. I eventually unfollowed last week after months of “seeing the light” it made me feel quite good actually!
Oh it makes you feel so free when you unfollow her doesn’t it? I did a few months back. Felt lovely!!

Reactions: 14
On the subject of the zoflora page, someone posted earlier for advice on cleaning a hairbrush and someone said just bin it and replace it as you would a toothbrush, my hairbrush cost £25 so certainly not disposable not to mention the plastic waste 🤦‍♀️
Mine was 90p but I still wouldn’t want to throw it away 😝

Reactions: 3
So basically from this couple of pages I’ve now learnt after 12 years of parenting that it’s now perfectly normal and fine to put a highchair up for a newborn, because some cleaning influencer on Instagram has one so the world thinks it’s “new parents excitement” ?! Nah sorry, it’s insanity. It’s not even a massive house they have for every bit of baby equipment known to man. The newborn needs a bottle or a boob, not a £300+ highchair that won’t be used for its actually intended purpose for another 5 months. It’s not nit picking it’s common sense.
This is what winds me up about the whole baby industry. It's like making new mothers feel inadequate because they can't afford a £900 iCandy buggy that you can only use until they're about a year old. Or a £250 (or £500 for a pair!) of breast pumps. Bulk buying tit tonnes of cleaning products that they proudly display. All because an Instagram influencer says that's what you need to have. Even Hinche's "small and intimate" baby shower that was more lavish than some weddings. People are throwing themselves into debt to keep up!

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been said, but hinchypoo hides behind gretal as she doesn’t want her face plastered everywhere.

YOUR FACE IS PLASTERED IN EVERY bleeping SUPERMARKET IN THE COUNTRY YOU MORON 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is what winds me up about the whole baby industry. It's like making new mothers feel inadequate because they can't afford a £900 iCandy buggy that you can only use until they're about a year old. Or a £250 (or £500 for a pair!) of breast pumps. Bulk buying tit tonnes of cleaning products that they proudly display. All because an Instagram influencer says that's what you need to have. Even Hinche's "small and intimate" baby shower that was more lavish than some weddings. People are throwing themselves into debt to keep up!
She’s not just Hinching anymore either, she’s a fully blown influencer now

Reactions: 6
On the subject of the zoflora page, someone posted earlier for advice on cleaning a hairbrush and someone said just bin it and replace it as you would a toothbrush, my hairbrush cost £25 so certainly not disposable not to mention the plastic waste 🤦‍♀️
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ This is what's wrong with the planet people!! My hairbrush is a wooden comb because it's better for the environment and doesn't pull and break your hair so it's a win win. Swipe up ⬆ to get yours! 😝

Reactions: 9
I’m confused where you were tagged to say that was aimed at you.

Everything that was said is correct. This is becoming mumsnet. You want to witch about boob and bottle fed. Do it over there.
This forum is to talk about calling her out on her not following the correct advertising laws, chemicals being used incorrectly and dangerously and damage to environment etc - and calling out her monumental lies over and over again.
Not to name call her when she’s deciding to boob feed or put her baby in a high chair designed for new borns because that might suit her needs.

The original lot on here are all leaving because it is just an utter witch fest and bullshit. it doesn’t mean noones calling her out - we all are still emailing companies. - we just aren’t here for the idle nonsense that’s tearing her apart for how she feeds her baby etc.
I’m sorry i didn’t realise you were chief of things around here. It’s a public forum, the purpose of this thread is to talk about Mrs Hinch is it not? I don’t give a tit how she feeds her baby. I’ll say it again as you don’t seem to be good at listening to other people’s views, only to patronise and condescend which I won’t tolerate. I am interested in her “influence” how it translates and transcends to the public, and then the psychological effects of them feeling the need to buy all these expensive things she promotes. I don’t care how anyone feeds their babies, I’m not a mumsnet soundpiece, I am simply stating my opinion on certain products that her and her husband are pushing and promoting, that prey on impressionable people getting themselves into financial difficulty “to keep up with the Joneses” I feel she is damaging to people’s mental health who perhaps can not afford to keep up with her. So am I not allowed to express that here? Or are you only interested in the non disclosure of ads?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker (on this thread anyway) but can’t help but think the extension is being built so that’s why she’s not filming any stories during the day but saying she’s resting instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.