Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vikaal is good but i find it really affects my breathing. You could try soaking cotton wool in white vinegar and leaving it on the mark for a while. I did this and put cling film over the top of the cotton wool to keep it moist. Or raw lemon half rubbed on is also good. 😊
Oh I am glad you mentioned about the breathing. I was going to buy some but have asthma, and cleaning stuff sets me off. Thank you!!!

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t she just try not using fabric softener around her newborn son? It’s just not necessary. She tumbles dries everythinf anyway so it’s going to be soft enough. My other half wanted us to use fabric softener until I pointed out the downsides and now he absolutely agrees it’s better not to use it.
I feel like using fabric conditioner with her newborn should be the least of the problems. I’d be concerned with the amount of chemicals she uses whilst cleaning alone! Especially with the dog around and now with the newborn on his way.

Reactions: 13
Wtf is going on with Gretel on the sofa? I can’t have the sound on...

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking the same! 1 hour and 20 mins between the two posts 🤣
Lies..Lies..Lies
Pizza night with the girls on a monday!
Jamie off work!
False alarm trip to the hospital last night!
Cleaning the woodwork today!
Trip to home bargains!
Pram on show yesterday!
Buying a washing line!

You all know what that means dont ya!

Baby Hinch is coming tommorow 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That fabric softener is Fairy. 😂 no wonder she hides it.
Doesn’t even use the product she sells and promotes.
She said the non bio is for baby’s clothes so maybe the softener is too, and for herself and Jamie’s stuff the normal Lenor?
Not defenfing her in any way lol.

Sometimes I think people look for things that aren’t there because of their dislike of Hinch. Personally I didn’t think she was hiding the fabric softener, that’s just where she put it 🤷‍♀️
Yes i think this sometimes too. Also she said it was the matching one so no need to hide when we know what it is.

Oh yeh. I’m tired. Didn’t put two and two together. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeh, I’ve realised. I’m tired. 😂 Was trying to keep at at work, family, here, hairdressers and the excitement with Lou. 😂
What’s happened with Lou now

Reactions: 4
She said the non bio is for baby’s clothes so maybe the softener is too, and for herself and Jamie’s stuff the normal Lenor?
Not defenfing her in any way lol.

Yes i think this sometimes too. Also she said it was the matching one so no need to hide when we know what it is.
No I know, I corrected myself further down. She actually does promote them- so I think it’s because she hasn’t been paid for this specific ad so that’s why she isn’t showing the brand.

What’s happened with Lou now
Hahaha. She faked her own suicide. Then got called out for it. Then claimed she got hacked.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.