Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sophie, if you are using non-bio/fragrance free softener to wash baby’s clothes then really you should be switching ALL your washing to the same products because baby will be touching your clothes all the time? All your hospital clothes/nighties/pjs/dressing gown/towels everything you are packing should be washed in non bio.

And before anyone comments about the bio/non-bio debate, I’ve seen babies skin react to bio liquid & children’s and adults so I do not trust bio liquid for babies at all.

Reactions: 17
Bio liquid is awful. I used to swear by Fairy for my little boy but Christ is it expensive?! I love the non-bio from Poundland, only tried it because I had nothing to lose as Fairy was making him flare up at times. 2-3 weeks a bottle and jasmine fragrance and he hasn't had a single skin flare up since I started using it!

Reactions: 9
Just watching War on Plastics on BBC1, someone mentioned it a few pages back. Its unreal to see how many single use plastics people have in their homes. And that doesn't even take into account the recent trend of hoarding of cleaning chemicals in plastic containers that Hinch encourages her followers to do. I can't believe so much of our plastics are sent abroad to be essentially dumped. It really makes me despair for the future😥 Hinch could really use her platform for good, but she is more concerned with making💰💰💰

Thanks to whoever mentioned this show earlier👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 20
Bio liquid is awful. I used to swear by Fairy for my little boy but Christ is it expensive?! I love the non-bio from Poundland, only tried it because I had nothing to lose as Fairy was making him flare up at times. 2-3 weeks a bottle and jasmine fragrance and he hasn't had a single skin flare up since I started using it!
I never liked fairy either.

Reactions: 2
Ive just looked through some of the comments on that thread - talk about bitchy and personal. Not nice 🙁
The very very long short of it all is that Lou bought followers- lies about it. Then texted someone off her own phone claiming she’d committed suicide due to being trolled and people should be careful as police are investigating.
People went on insta in tears etc. people called her phone- and she answered.
So naturally she had to go on her page. Instead of apologising etc. She lied again and said she was hacked (again).

Back to Hinch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Does Astonish have an equivalent? Maybe Cilit Bang. Bar Keepers friend is good. HG limescale remover Little Miss Mops swears by.

That tray shes bought today i remember her buying the cream one cos id got one from home bargs and she said hers was wait for it.... yes you guessed right EBAY guys. She also kindly provided a swipe up link. I think mine was about 2 or 3.99 from hb the ebay one was 9.99. I thgt she was awful directing ppl there when they were so much more expensive but i didnt know about all the dodgy swipe up dealings then 😠. Nice to see shes now got hb dealing with her no wonder shes not been in b&m lately.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The very very long short of it all is that Lou bought followers- lies about it. Then texted someone off her own phone claiming she’d committed suicide due to being trolled and people should be careful as police are investigating.
People went on insta in tears etc. people called her phone- and she answered.
So naturally she had to go on her page. Instead of apologising etc. She lied again and said she was hacked (again).

Back to Hinch.
Who did this ? I’m so nosey 😂

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but she’s clearly using pre-recorded stories. She’s had them nails for weeks and no regrowth/lifting...

Reactions: 11
Does Astonish have an equivalent? Maybe Cilit Bang. Bar Keepers friend is good. HG limescale remover Little Miss Mops swears by.
I think I need my eyes testing. So far I've seen Astonish perineum and clit bang 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi all, so I'm sat watching a programme on bbc1 about a Scotish make up guru..She is fab and down to earth, explaing how insta works. I thought I would just check her out... N duck me... hinch is following her. She must be watching the same programmable. IM LIVID HERE.😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
What was it called? And who’s the Youtuber please?

Hi Sophie, if you are using non-bio/fragrance free softener to wash baby’s clothes then really you should be switching ALL your washing to the same products because baby will be touching your clothes all the time? All your hospital clothes/nighties/pjs/dressing gown/towels everything you are packing should be washed in non bio.

And before anyone comments about the bio/non-bio debate, I’ve seen babies skin react to bio liquid & children’s and adults so I do not trust bio liquid for babies at all.
Im expecting my first baby right now and had never thought about this :oops: very good point though.

Reactions: 15
What’s the deal with Hinch and astonish? She does use some products, but not others... can’t see her rating the oven cleaner paste if she thinks the pink stuff is so great

I’ve been using ‘Oust’ for the kettle.... haven’t checked the back of the packet
She probably uses the ones that P&G don’t do an equivalent for.

I’m very glad her stories are usually followed by @juniperfoxx when I take the time to catch up when I get in from work. Reduces my blood pressure considerably, especially after the Hinch hoard.

Hope no one’s been washed out to sea today!
I love Juniper & Fig 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but she’s clearly using pre-recorded stories. She’s had them nails for weeks and no regrowth/lifting...
I suspect she's filmed quite a lot of content to post once the baby arrives, it makes good business sense to do so really, am also convinced Jamie has left work and is part of the Hinch empire full time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.