Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry @Qwerty6337 you're fine for now! You should avoid it from about 20(ish) weeks and definitely in the third trimester. You'll probably find it happens quite naturally anyway, as the bigger your bump gets, the more uncomfortable you'll find to sleep on your back, as the weight puts pressure on you, and you'll find it difficult to breathe and it can make you a bit dizzy. The danger is that the added weight of sleeping on your back, can compress blood vessels, restricting the flow to baby. Always best to try to sleep on your left side. Don't worry though, this will more than likely come up in your midwife appointments when they ask you how you're sleeping etc.
Pillow between your knees on your side...heaven! Mrs hinch lays on her back all the time on those story’s, it always bothers me.

Reactions: 8
It shows that the Swipe Ups to EBay for the affordable stuff for her Hinchers brings in the 💰. Even if gets 50p from every swipe up then that’s not a bad money making scheme. Kerching 💴💴💴💴🙁

I’ll be your mum. Get off insta now & go study. I’m not telling u again. 😡
So that’s what £2500 in a days work? And she is still on the beg for holidays and tit. Greedy mare.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hi all, so I'm sat watching a programme on bbc1 about a Scotish make up guru..She is fab and down to earth, explaing how insta works. I thought I would just check her out... N duck me... hinch is following her. She must be watching the same programmable. IM LIVID HERE.😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
Hinch sent Jamie Genevieve her book as part of pr when she first released it. Dont let this taint your opinion of our Jamie...she the best youtuber out there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Barkeepers friend power spray brilliant on limescale

Reactions: 3
I’ve suffered with eczema my whole life and I can literally feel my skin burn when I put clothes on that have been washed in bio products! Even hotel sheets washed in bio detergent make my skin flare up ☹ Boots have a sensitive skin range for washing which I want to try but Fairy is the best I’ve found so far.

Reactions: 9
So that’s what £2500 in a days work? And she is still on the beg for holidays and tit. Greedy mare.
And don't forget, all the time this is happening there's the book royalties still rolling in, P&G paying £1000s for every story she has a product in, deals with the supermarkets and duck knows what else. And I used to get pissed off at premiership footballer earnings......ugh

Reactions: 7
Don't worry @Qwerty6337 you're fine for now! You should avoid it from about 20(ish) weeks and definitely in the third trimester. You'll probably find it happens quite naturally anyway, as the bigger your bump gets, the more uncomfortable you'll find to sleep on your back, as the weight puts pressure on you, and you'll find it difficult to breathe and it can make you a bit dizzy. The danger is that the added weight of sleeping on your back, can compress blood vessels, restricting the flow to baby. Always best to try to sleep on your left side. Don't worry though, this will more than likely come up in your midwife appointments when they ask you how you're sleeping etc.
I’m not pregnant but love maternity pillows. I need one.

Anyone from Manchester on here? you all seem to be Scottish I’m feeling abit left out🤣
I’ve been to Manchester for the day 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is it dangerous to lay on your back whilst pregnant ?
One of My SIL got very dizzy and couldnt breathe on her back. Couldnt even lay down for scans without having a panic attack. Had an epidural while giving birth and had to lay on her back with Midwife rolling her on her side every now and then for relief.
My other SIL lay on her back the whole time and was told she would know herself if it was causing a problem and then my other SIL slept on her tummy until birth? 😂 And her bump was huge she had polyhydr....basically excess Amniotic fluid so was huge

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on her stories
Does she know it’s dangerous for pregnant women to lay on her back 🙄 oh but she’s just a silly girl who doesn’t know hehe
Completely agree 👏🏼👏🏼 but I also don’t know how she does it. I am 35 weeks pregnant and being on my back is the most uncomfortable position. I hate it when I have to lie down for midwife checks and scans.
Lying on my side with a body pillow OR propped up in a big arm chair with a footstool are my two favourite positions x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.