Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t she just try not using fabric softener around her newborn son? It’s just not necessary. She tumbles dries everythinf anyway so it’s going to be soft enough. My other half wanted us to use fabric softener until I pointed out the downsides and now he absolutely agrees it’s better not to use it.

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t she just try not using fabric softener around her newborn son? It’s just not necessary. She tumbles dries everythinf anyway so it’s going to be soft enough. My other half wanted us to use fabric softener until I pointed out the downsides and now he absolutely agrees it’s better not to use it.
I agree, but if she is going to use one, I would rather she use one aimed at babies/sensitive skin.

Reactions: 14
I agree, but if she is going to use one, I would rather she use one aimed at babies/sensitive skin.
Yes, it’s definitely a good thing. I guess everything she does is so that her home smells ‘nice’. Fabric softener definitely makes things smell.

Reactions: 7
Fairy is P&G so she is paid to promote them.
Also I actually am glad to see her using that rather than lenor for the baby. I'd much prefer ot using any but fairy is what is recommended for babies. I dont know why a big issue has been made from hiding the bottle (that's not hid) to promoting something that's made by the company shes paid by.
I didn’t realise they were P&G too. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I think people look for things that aren’t there because of their dislike of Hinch. Personally I didn’t think she was hiding the fabric softener, that’s just where she put it 🤷‍♀️
I’d normally agree, but on this occasion I think she actually was trying to cover the label - because it wasn’t part of her paid ad - she was just buying the product.

Reactions: 11
Fairy is P&G so she is paid to promote them.
Also I actually am glad to see her using that rather than lenor for the baby. I'd much prefer ot using any but fairy is what is recommended for babies. I dont know why a big issue has been made from hiding the bottle (that's not hid) to promoting something that's made by the company shes paid by.
It’s alright her using recommended washing stuff for babies, but if the baby is sleeping in a lenor/zoflora sprayed bed and house then that kind of takes the safety away.
Also when the baby starts to crawl and he’s crawling through the Ava may aroma powder crap on the carpets 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
be careful with Viakal, it stripped the chrome off the sink tap in our bathroom. I bought it as we have very hard water where I live but ended up having to replace the tap 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Place your bets now that the washing line is an “ebayer” that “so many of my hinchers” have been asking about. Swipey, swipey, kaaachinggg 💷💷💷

Coming to think of it, I haven’t seen an eBay swipe up from Hinch in ages 🧐 can someone correct me if I’m wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Try HG Limescale remover. You can get it on Amazon, in B&Q and Robert Dyas x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.