Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets now that the washing line is an “ebayer” that “so many of my hinchers” have been asking about. Swipey, swipey, kaaachinggg 💷💷💷

Coming to think of it, I haven’t seen an eBay swipe up from Hinch in ages 🧐 can someone correct me if I’m wrong?
Wasn’t there one for the baskets yesterday?

Reactions: 10
I use limelight it’s good!
A colleague who’s wife is a professional cleaner was going on about it. I think the viakal will be ok for the shower glass but it’ll no doubt take the chrome off the surround as someone has already pointed out to me. Have screenshotted everyone’s suggestions and will go to the shops.

Reactions: 9
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product [emoji3062]. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Astonish perium edition is really good.

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Vikaal is good but i find it really affects my breathing. You could try soaking cotton wool in white vinegar and leaving it on the mark for a while. I did this and put cling film over the top of the cotton wool to keep it moist. Or raw lemon half rubbed on is also good. 😊

Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with Hinch and astonish? She does use some products, but not others... can’t see her rating the oven cleaner paste if she thinks the pink stuff is so great

Try citric acid for descaling kettles, get it from Wilko 🙂
I’ve been using ‘Oust’ for the kettle.... haven’t checked the back of the packet

Reactions: 4
Its a really strange choice for a heavily pregnant woman! It gave me a shiver when I saw it 🙁
Snap I got the shivers as well. She was with her mum when she got this, you thought she would have told her it was creepy with her due to give birth. 🙏

Reactions: 11
Imagine if she started wearing them, it would be a new trend 😂 hinchers everywhere would be scrubbing up
Honestly I would genuinely feel better if she did wear one. God knows what all these chemicals are doing to her. And she's up the duff. Scary.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of the ava may aromas crap, i bought one of her candles and it is tit.god knows how shes done so well!
Heard a few folk on Instagram say this. Wax melts seem to be the craze at the moment. Jeez I’m that old I can remember when it was pot pouri 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Snap I got the shivers as well. She was with her mum when she got this, you thought she would have told her it was creepy with her due to give birth. 🙏
Especially with all the hints that the babys gonna be small and the bonding squares! Just seems like a strange choice!

Love your profile pic 😂 perfect for a gossip site 😂

Reactions: 5
Especially with all the hints that the babys gonna be small and the bonding squares! Just seems like a strange choice!

Love your profile pic 😂 perfect for a gossip site 😂
Its like she wants something bad to happen to her baby. She’s bleeping warped

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.