Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
I've been inspired by a certain Instagram Influencer and have started my own account called 'Mrs Pinch'. My herd of followers are called 'Pinchers', my philosophy is to pinch other peoples ideas and post them as my own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Oh dear Soph, what with Michelle O too, your black list isn’t looking too great! On a serious note though how is this woman immune to the slightest bit of constructive criticism and accountability for her actions? It really grinds my gears, especially when she piggybacks on the hard work of others!

757A8FFA-8B7C-47DB-8D07-889A6907DBDD.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 135
I had to come on here to say how disgusted I was when I read her last post. This woman makes money from her son. That poor boy is innocent and has no idea what social media is. She chose to make insta her ‘career’ through cleaning. She made a choice. She has taken away that right to privacy from her own child and exposed him to millions of strangers. We all know the dangers of children on the internet. There’s lots of educated information about it. Schools have lessons about it. So if she’s so upset about comments she has a few choices:
1. Remove her son from the public glare and give him his privacy
2. Ignore all comments
3. Both 1 &2

However, she knows that Ron makes her money. By sharing her life and her child’s, it provides her with more opportunities to extend her business beyond cleaning. She gets nappies for free, clothing and toys for free. She can use him for content - space filler. She’s clearly going down the parenting, lifestyle path which is very lucrative. She’s from recruitment sales - she knows what she’s doing. I’ve seen her pre records, I’ve seen her deceptive ways. She’s duping lots of innocent people and it’s not morally right. I only wish she would be shown for who she is, and I’m sure it will happen one day when her popularity waivers. As for banging on about trolls, well, the word troll has lost any meaning. She harps on about it using it for engagement purposes and to talk about any comment that isn’t gushing praise up her backside. A critical review is normal for most people with normal jobs, careers etc. When Sophie worked in sales she would have been criticised no doubt about it (recruitment sales is a tough environment!), and I doubt she would have called her boss a troll! She plays the game of fame so should expect comments from people. She needs to understand that trolling is when someone sends a vile message wishing harm on her and her family. There’s a big difference between trolling and someone commenting on what she posts.
She chose to make money from social media, so either she puts up or shuts up! I do wish she would remove Ron from her account though. Oh and I don’t believe she’s living her best life - she’s living a very shallow life, one where she has to keep up with her own lies and not spending quality time with her child. Her life is played out from behind a lens and it’s fake, filtered and all pre-staged and strategically managed - who wants that as a life? Sorry for the rant - as a parent I felt I had to comment x

• Heart
Reactions: 126

Sausage90

VIP Member
Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 121

MissPrint

VIP Member
This handmade beaut is under the MrsHinch hashtag. Why don’t they just go the whole hog and sell firelighters as wax melts ffs? 🙄

The Fire Service must see stuff like this and weep.
BC73EBF8-A9EB-4C59-8CD5-8DE19C41DBC2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
But... didn’t she have gas n air the first time round? I mean I dunno if I’m being delusional but.... isn’t that.... dare I say it..... fucking pain relief?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Char4649

VIP Member
Apologies for the personal sob story but to make a point...

Like Hinch, school gave me anxiety. I am a redhead who grew up in the 90s, I got bullied and hated my school years so I can sympathise. How did I react? Surrounded myself with support and I just got on with my life.

I had my dream job working at Manchester Arena selling merchandise - it was my retreat and the people I worked with were friends and not colleagues. 4 years ago next month, a night that changed my life. My sanctuary became somewhere I feared and it wasn't/isn't the same anymore. I'd gone from feeling safe to feeling lost. A year later I was diagnosed with PTSD and it was exhausting - I'm an outgoing girl with confidence and this totally knocked me. I can't imagine what the 22 went through and their families

How did I deal with bullying? I ignored them and surrounded myself with family.
What did i do with my PTSD? I got help, I try my best to avoid negativity and I give myself space.

She got bullied, right.
She put on weight, right.
She's opened her home up to the public yet blames them for her mood, right.

You know what I didn't do? Post meaningless f&*king quotes about 'oh how sh*t my life is'

She needs help. She thrives off being a victim because she made the mistake of being more than just 'the cleaning lady'. There's only so much cleaning content you make but she ran the risk of people openingly slating her.

Even SS said, ignore block and delete. She can't do that otherwise she'll have nothing to fucking moan about. She angers me because it's people like this that make others feel they can't speak out if they're failing.

I loved her to begin with I'll admit that but without even reading tattle she has just become one of those instagrammers who needs a mute button.

4.1 million viewers and she does nothing for raising awareness or charity. Oh sorry, she did do that promo raising in a church where she had a glam picture with a giant cheque
👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

I messaged the doctor the info about Hinch’s book and sent a link to Penguin. I studied psych at uni and attribution and citing sources is a major factor in everyone’s work. Even in other classes, we used the American Pyschological Assiciation (APA) as our reference guide.
Hinchy has gone too far this time.
93F5F55A-C123-4CB2-A544-FA3C20281A09.jpeg
203CDB2E-9BE3-46B4-B6D9-15A959074714.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I bloody hope she’s going to reveal CC2 tomorrow. I’m so fed up now with it all but, like watching a film you aren’t enjoying, I’m too invested to quit now. Even though I’m pretty sure I guessed the ending after the first scene. 😂
I hope you enjoyed that extended metaphor Soph. I wrote it myself.
I must say I get a lot more done on her quiet days. Whole house has been cleaned and the smallest has had lots of one on one play time in between each room being blitzed. See Soph. It can be done. You just have to crack on with it.

Eta- I wonder if Ronnie is being allowed to colour in a bird house outside today? How cute was Rex’s little “drawing house”. And so lovely to not hear anyone cackling. Instead she repeats and affirms what Rex has said. Take note Hinch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

JMS123

Chatty Member
I can’t help but come back to her mum and husband taking their share of the responsibility in how she reacts to criticism. My husband and parents can be (sometimes brutally!) honest if they think I’m acting unreasonably or need to see things from a different perspective. I was telling my husband that I’d had polite words with another driver down a single track lane this morning as they were being a complete arse. His response? “I’m not casting aspersions but you seem to have four or five incidents like these every month and I don’t have any”. He may have a point.... But do they call her out on anything? Or just treat her with kid gloves as she’s not used to taking criticism?

Above all, stop encouraging her “perfect” narrative. I’m by no means a perfect mum (as my kids would testify....), not least because it’s unrealistic. My parents brought us up to be resilient when things go wrong, because that’s life and people don’t have to be nice to you or even like you. I’d find it nauseating if my husband posted “you’re an amazing mum” on a public forum. Stop putting her up on a perfect pedestal in public as you’re just fuelling the issue. And be honest, because you should be helping her run the account in a way that doesn’t put so many people’s backs up. Or if it’s as big an issue as she alludes to, you should come off Instagram permanently. Rant over. (For now)

Forgot to add, welcome to our youngest Tattler, Gus!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Gla30

Chatty Member
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 80