Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t think people get paid off do you, to keep quiet..no surely not! Makes you think though. No wonder sometimes she thinks she’s invincible. I was a bit deflated by the end of Dr’s story..

Reactions: 17
I said exactly the same thing at the time - where’s the bump?!
I even asked my pregnant friend to essentially replicate doing that and she told me that she would prob wet herself 😂😂. And the photo she sent me from that angle was all bump. She’s due in 2 weeks.

You don’t think people get paid off do you, to keep quiet..no surely not! Makes you think though. No wonder sometimes she thinks she’s invincible. I was a bit deflated by the end of Dr’s story..
She looked pretty defeated in that video on her stories. I do wonder what Hinch says to people to shut them up. I reckon she played the pregnancy card this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've always wondered if she threatens or pays off. Everyone goes suspiciously quiet and backs down almost instantly.

In all fairness I wouldn't want to go up against her Hinchers. I honestly think they'd happily wreck someone's life on her command.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell yourself what’s really important sophie. This family is going through hell & you’re crying troll because someone said your son could do with a haircut. Jesus christView attachment 543562
Practice what you preach Sophie, you free loading tit. How about you stop focusing all your time and energy on trollssss, buying tat, plagiarising and constantly lying and be actually grateful for what you have - a beautiful healthy little boy who just needs his mum to be his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.
they're still there thank goodness

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else pulling their hair out at the hundreds of "the comments have gone" and "no they're still there" ping pong 😂

Insta is algorithm based so it varies what it shows. That is all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I might have to take a break from these threads and this horrible witch because I cannot take her utterly disgusting level of self-serving, self-pitying whining. She is plastering her infant son all over the internet at every opportunity, and visibly showing to hundreds and thousands of people the ways in which she is NOT caring for him- ie stimulating him, spending one on one time with him. I bet she has never got down on those bony knees and driven cars along the floor with him, or sat and snored through some awful childrens tv show that you personally can't stand but your children adore.

I've taken on a job with mental health again, working from home, that has just highlighted how truly awful this woman is. I've had to put the phone down after assessments and bawl my eyes out after listening to the genuinely horrific things people have to go through. I know it's not fair to compare anyone's struggles against another as we never truly know what happens behind closed doors BUT there is no way her crying troll to every negative criticism amounts to anything other than her being an overindulged brat. Now she's plagiarising the work of someone who will have worked exceptionally hard to get where she is and the qualifications she has, with a piss poor acknowledgement of it being someone else's words .

Believe it or not, Hinch, some people in this world work HARD . They don't spend thousands of pounds in B&M, theyspend their pennies on their families. They study. They juggle different tasks to keep the different plates spinning. They don't pre-record tit, play mind games with the internet and her mindblowingly stupid followers or claim to be 'little ol' me ' from essex whilst lounging on their sofas pretending to be oh so hard done by .

You are not trolled, with the exception of the odd genuine one who have their own issues to work on. You are held ACCOUNTABLE for the damaging stunts you pull and your endless tripe and web of lies. Take your child off the bleeping internet. Get some therapy for the help you clearly need. Disappear , take your stupid account with you and READ THE ROOM. Your ''problems'' fade into insignificance if i'm honest, when you look at for example the thousands of NHS workers who have saved lives, all the other various key workers who have just given everything.

Shut. Up. Read the room. You're obviously not the brightest bulb but you know what, that's ok! What isn't ok is pretending to be eloquent and informed in the way in which you write, when the reality is you can't string a sentence together and you have to steal other people's hard work and efforts.

Pathetic. I can't even watch her play mind games with tattle anymore. The amount of people I know who follow her and are sucked in by her genuinely saddens me. With all due respect Hinch, duck off. And when you get there, continue to duck off some more. Thanks.

edit: another ridiculous essay from me, sorry guyzzzzz, she really has gotten under my skin !. You guys on here don't half make me laugh though, thanks for the giggles and I'll be back .

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Hahahahaha just seen this and came straight on here !

What a fuckin saddo getting a tattoo for someone who doesn't give a tit about you ... How embarrassing 🤣🙈 proper laughing at this 😆😆😆
I had to double take on it because I genuinely thought it must have been a joke or something I keep wanting to ask why the duck you’d do that 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That is a tatto that will not age well. Hands up those who thinks she will regret that in 5 years? 😂😂 heck she’ll probably regret it next year 😂😂😂😂
Bloody plonker
Honestly now I’m over the shock this is bleeping funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooommyyygawd I so carnt beleev you jus sed that.. you know stace? .. Stacey.. Stace .. Stace and Joe?? .. stace??.. Well they ain't even got nufin 2 wiv it so jus leev her out of it .. TROLLLLLLLLZZZZZ 🙄🙄✋
I read that, in my head, in Vicky Pollards voice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why does she write‘make breakfast’ on a list? Do you get to lunch and think ‘aw duck I forgot brekkie...I’ll write it down!’ Meals are basic, what’s next ‘have a piss’?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that was a dull collection of stories.

nice to see Ronnie and the dog chilling out without looking as posed as usual. But I keep noticing his drink bottle is in all the pics recently. Is she doing it intentionally, knowing that most kids of his age are drinking from 360 cups etc? Trying to provoke the trowwwz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.