Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable- she’s added to the post but still not credited Dr Rebecca Hershberg with what’s been written. As if she’s talking about another article. 😱
View attachment 543017
What a fucktard. She is so low. Pathetic.

Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
Archaeological erotica? 🙃

Reactions: 4
This bloody woman 🙄 no sopha Ron doesn’t love the sink he loves the water that is in said sink 🙄 kids don’t care what water is in, 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Will repeat my possble thread title as it was a bit premature....
Early thread title suggestion!!!
Sophies trying hard to flog her tat..... But we all know she is just a jumped up little COPYCAT!!!!
Hopfully this is considered and quoted later on in the thread!!!
EDITED TO ADD THE JUMPED UP DUE TO HER PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It could have been so simple. She could have said, “I am struggling because of so many people questioning my Ronnie, it is hurtful but I have found this quote by...(credits name) to be a great representation of my feelings, in fact I couldn’t have expressed it any better.”

I am a designer, my original work is my living and comes from me. Your work being taken and used by someone else feels like theft, it is soul destroying. I think Sophie is so defensive because she has to struggle, on a daily basis, to try and be something she is not with the false persona. Sophie is a very bland person, nothing wrong with bland, but people who aren’t genuine will always be looking over their shoulder when they put themselves in the spotlight to make a living. I would not want to be her for one second. I am not jealous, I live on a small holding by the sea, I have a gorgeous husband and children, I am blessed but, I only want to live an honest life. End of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve just remembered the strop she threw when LQOC used the phrase tada and yet she can lift paragraphs and paragraphs of someone else ACADEMIC work 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I genuinely don’t think she can get much worse!!

Reactions: 46
Either the bot reporting is working or folk are finally wakening up to her 👏 Added SS to compare 🤭
That’s quite a big gap opening up now, to say 4 months ago they were neck and neck. It does just show how boring the content is, if even the CC2 pregnancy and troll cries can’t draw new followers. SS to give her her dues does always have fresh content and Pickle Cottage has no doubt given her a boost.

Reactions: 11
Why are all Ronnies toys household chore related? I know role play is fun and that but where’s the building blocks and noisy toys we all love to hate. His toys all seem to be things she likes and wants it really makes me feel sad 😞 she’s making him into a little househusband

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she has stolen someone else’s words and appears to be getting away with it. For someone who quotes that women should support women she has done the opposite. Her edited caption doesn’t even show that her words were directly taken from the article- she is still trying to make it out as her own.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if this has already been posted, but Hinch has updated her post and had mentioned Rebecca. FINALLY!! 🙄
Still not good enough though, she hasn’t credited her at all and is making out like the doctor informed her words rather than she’s lifted the words verbatim

Reactions: 16
Why are all Ronnies toys household chore related? I know role play is fun and that but where’s the building blocks and noisy toys we all love to hate. His toys all seem to be things she likes and wants it really makes me feel sad 😞 she’s making him into a little househusband
I know that's the saddest part of watching her. There's Rex with the whole Thomas Tank set and Robs got a sink😒😒

Reactions: 13
How can she still have not birthed yet? She announced the second coming at New Year and said she’d been pregnant for longer than she had left, it’s the 5th month of the year next week. No bag packed for her, going round SS next week to eat junk & post stories no doubt going on like a deranged lunatic with her famous frenemy. That post has more edits than Jamie’s nose. Just bleeping give up and delete it daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else notice in the hospital bag story how quick she went from the book shelf/chair over to the cot with her shite in it? 🤔 Wonder what she's hiding 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.