Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s definitely had the baby. Probably this past week or so. There’s too many clues, firstly not showing bump, pre records and photos from other days, and not even talking about the bump recently, keeps taking 2-3 day off, not been so active on her videos montages (thank God 😅) and heard lil baby cries/coos in the back of her videos twice now.

she’s probably just trying to find the best time to do an announcement post now as I’m sure she won’t be posting the day she gives/gave birth. All them web of lies has really landed her in a pickle

Reactions: 10
Considering the fuss there was over LQOC using ‘Ta da’ you’d think she’d know better than to steal someone else’s words

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wouldn’t it be such a coincidence if the baby appears on the launch day of SS in the style range?? ;) ;) ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I notice she stayed very quiet about Earth Day, clearly it wasn’t #sponsored. I’m glad she didn’t really as it would have been so hypocritical, it does show that she’s well aware of how she’s poisoning the planet though

Reactions: 21
Oh dear Soph, what with Michelle O too, your black list isn’t looking too great! On a serious note though how is this woman immune to the slightest bit of constructive criticism and accountability for her actions? It really grinds my gears, especially when she piggybacks on the hard work of others!

View attachment 542300
And then inch reposts and writes couldn’t have said it better 🙄🙄🙄 What the hell? He has to know it wasn’t her words

In case you havnt heard Jamie, Soph didn’t say it! Rebecca did. Also the quote does not apply to Soph. The hinch tattle reads were well under way, exceeding all the other threads by miles when I joined, which was before she had ronnieblesshim So parenting “trolling” doesn’t apply

She is being criticised for lying, deceiving, greediness and being of very low moral standards. Rightly so. Everyone despicable should be called out

But let’s face it, a person with traits like that is not going to be a fantastic parent.

You’ve hacked his hair. Go get it fixed

Reactions: 25
Someone needs to tell that writer that Sopha has ripped off to contact Gleam and Penguin to complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The duck is this?! I am minding my own business, looking through my Instagram and this sponsored ad comes up!!
View attachment 542243
I don't even watch her stories or follow her on this account. I have a separate and very old account I use when I want to nosy on her and other car crash 'influencers'. Honest to god crapped myself when her foghorn voice came blasting out my phone. 🤣
Ugh I had it too!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Omg I'm absofuckinlutely loving that response! Well done that woman for having the balls to call her out. 👏👏👏👏
Screen shot from this lovely ladies story's this morning.😊

Edit to say, someone's already posted it a few comments up. Sorry!😊
Screenshot_20210423-061626_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just been through some of the post trying to find the comment from the original author so I can like and comment but OMG I got so pissed off with all the hinchers arse licking and saying ‘so well put!’ ‘You tell em Soph!’ ‘Say it louder for the people at the back!’ ‘I love your words!’ SHE DID NOT WRITE THIS YOU IDIOTS, IT’S PLAGIARISED FROM AN ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT PERSON!!!

Ok I feel a bit better now.

Reactions: 34
I’ve shared her story to my stories. I’ve got a heap of Hinch followers who follow me and if I show even one of them what she’s like then it’s worth it. I am absolutely disgusted. She’s so lazy and unoriginal she can’t even write her own caption. She’s literally copying and pasting because she can’t be arsed. I’ve messaged Michelle too to see if she will share the story and try and get some traction. I bet Rebecca is fuming. That sort of publicity to her if she had been credited would have been amazing and probably quite helpful to all the sheep in the comments with parenting woes

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree that the late night “I feel like I’m about to give birth” is in very poor taste if she’s already had the baby. She didn’t pan down or show her reflection in a mirror or simply do a bump shot hiding her face or whatever. And that speaks volumes.
The thing is the sheep forgive her everything. Those in between Don’t notice or care.And then there’s us. We Notice it all. She wants us to be riled and annoyed. It keeps us watching. She can literally get away with whatever she wants.

Now I was terrible for making plans when I was due - I booked to have Major building world done in my house for when I would be 40 weeks pregnant because I was so convinced I’d go to 42 weeks. Baby was born on his due date 🤦🏻‍♀️. Two days later we have no windows in the house and I had to spend the entire day at soft play sitting on a hard chair boobing a newborn and chasing a toddler.

But I do feel she’s slipped up with making Ss plans. Even if they are prerecorded she’s putting it out there that she’s making plans to travel and do things (she said something about a farm as well on one of responses to gushy messages). Not exactly hunkering down for birth.

Who knows. She implied she would be induced? So she wouldn’t be over at this point unless they’ve decided to not induce her at 38/39 weeks.

We can’t believe a word that comes out her mouth - as well we know they aren’t even her words half the time. Who knows.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.