Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I also add to your list . That she used Baby Azalea to gain sympathy in her rant against trolls

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m not having a Ss rave but I’ve just read a daily mail “article” on what they were chatting about on loose women today and genuinely laughed out loud. They were discussing knickers and ss said she wouldn’t wear a thong cos it would get lost up her vagina.
Just made me laugh when we know Hinch pretends she’s wears granny pants but every time we get an arse shot of her she’s got a black thong on white light trousers. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So Soph is sending in her complaint to Channel 5 for their documentary on Charlotte Crosby...two faced Sophie, two faced!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Guyyyyyyyyyyzzzzz...when she users that term it’s so impersonal (tag ya besties GUYS!) she uses it after everything!! I shouldn’t get so worked up about it. You’re right they are sheep, her flock of sheep that I think she is totally detached from, picks out a few favourites every now and then. The rest are just ‘extras’ A sly extra bit of text she must know doesn’t cover it, I actually think she believes she is above it all. Why is it so hard for her to apologise.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m not having a Ss rave but I’ve just read a daily mail “article” on what they were chatting about on loose women today and genuinely laughed out loud. They were discussing knickers and ss said she wouldn’t wear a thong cos it would get lost up her vagina.
Just made me laugh when we know Hinch pretends she’s wears granny pants but every time we get an arse shot of her she’s got a black thong on white light trousers. 🤢
I watched it today and the way she phrased it was hilarious lol she prefers high waist granny knickers . We've seen the state of Jamie's boxers god knows what state hers are in

• Sick
Reactions: 8
HINCH X Tesco....she was at pains before to say she didn't consider herself a brand, she was a normal joe soap like everyone else...seems when money is involved she will be whatever pays highest!

Reactions: 7
HOW THE EFF IS SHE STILL PREGNANT?!?! She’s talking about having not packed her hospital bag yet as if she has all the time in the world, yet almost 5 months ago she told us she was over half way through her pregnancy -“...less time to go” or whatever it was. Just irritating me now!!!!

Reactions: 11
She won’t be smiling like this when she’s slapped with a law suit *cackles manically*
0BB2878A-7747-4DCF-B8B5-9DE603F7EA4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
But... didn’t she have gas n air the first time round? I mean I dunno if I’m being delusional but.... isn’t that.... dare I say it..... bleeping pain relief?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
I’m still laughing at the look on inches face, poor sod looks like he’s been told off, shocked & embarrassed all in one. Jamie love, if she has gone off the rails & you want out, go on live & wink 3 times 🤣
That is the face of a broken man. He finally became a ‘ceLeBrITy’ but now he’s stuck with that despicable woman. Everything comes with a price jimmers...everything. He’s probably thinking about actually getting a job just for the freedom 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty full face of make up for someone who has stayed home all day.

But... didn’t she have gas n air the first time round? I mean I dunno if I’m being delusional but.... isn’t that.... dare I say it..... bleeping pain relief?
YES IT IS. SHE IS A LIAR.

Reactions: 24
She 100% looks about 40 not the early thirty something she's supposed to be and she's banging on about pain relief again. Is she just annoying and trying to get credit for not having an epidural (disgusting if so, I had gas and air with all 3 of mine but nothing wrong with having other pain relief) or is she that thick she thinks gas and air isn't pain relief? Although, it is a bit rubbish. Doesn't take pain away just makes you feel off your head lol

Reactions: 18
She reminds me of Rebecca Vardy when Colleen called her out "I'm pregnant and this is stressing me out".
Every time she fucks up she mentions the impending CC2 to try and deflect and make people feel sorry for her. 😴😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I have to say (apologies if this is long winded)
What a bloody waste!!! Thats the overwhelming feeling I get from her account, all the promise of the early fun content just pissed up the wall.. I was never a crazy hitcher but I enjoyed her stories and bought a few bits from her recommendations, for example elbow grease is amazing - not on a bloody food prep surface- but I digress.
Sophie, while you haven't read here since the victorian era, I am not envious in the slightest. Your life looks so bloody dull I would go insane.
You aren't fat, nor ugly but your vapidness and general mean girl persona shines through making you very unattractive.
Your little boy looks lovely, and a sweetie please don't miss out on these years you will not get them back.
I don't hate you, nor am I jealous but I take exception to the lies, deceit and influencing people who maybe for whatever reason do not know better.
I also take massive issue with the disposable lifestyle your promote and the constant poisoning of not only your own (and loved ones) environment but the general world around you.
Please with your influence just do better!!

Aaahhh soz for the rant, feel much better now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She can't feel that strongly about the subject if she can't even write a paragraph about it using her own words, drawing on her own experiences.

I feel like the fact she had to Google an inspirational speech and then copy it without credit shows that it's just another attempt to cry troll and get sympathy, moving attention away from the fact that she shouldn't be exploiting her young child so much anyway.
Agree 100%. She also forgets that not everybody is as dim as her barmy army. I’d say she thought she’d gotten away with it when all the arse licking comments were pouring in. Then...BAM...the actual author comments!! 🤣🤣🤣. I’d say she was shitting herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.