Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t help but come back to her mum and husband taking their share of the responsibility in how she reacts to criticism. My husband and parents can be (sometimes brutally!) honest if they think I’m acting unreasonably or need to see things from a different perspective. I was telling my husband that I’d had polite words with another driver down a single track lane this morning as they were being a complete arse. His response? “I’m not casting aspersions but you seem to have four or five incidents like these every month and I don’t have any”. He may have a point.... But do they call her out on anything? Or just treat her with kid gloves as she’s not used to taking criticism?

Above all, stop encouraging her “perfect” narrative. I’m by no means a perfect mum (as my kids would testify....), not least because it’s unrealistic. My parents brought us up to be resilient when things go wrong, because that’s life and people don’t have to be nice to you or even like you. I’d find it nauseating if my husband posted “you’re an amazing mum” on a public forum. Stop putting her up on a perfect pedestal in public as you’re just fuelling the issue. And be honest, because you should be helping her run the account in a way that doesn’t put so many people’s backs up. Or if it’s as big an issue as she alludes to, you should come off Instagram permanently. Rant over. (For now)

Forgot to add, welcome to our youngest Tattler, Gus!!
She just screams to me someone that has never been told No in their life. Spoilt little princess who now has a taste of the real world and she isn’t liking it

Reactions: 78

Annaspanner

I might have to take a break from these threads and this horrible witch because I cannot take her utterly disgusting level of self-serving, self-pitying whining. She is plastering her infant son all over the internet at every opportunity, and visibly showing to hundreds and thousands of people the ways in which she is NOT caring for him- ie stimulating him, spending one on one time with him. I bet she has never got down on those bony knees and driven cars along the floor with him, or sat and snored through some awful childrens tv show that you personally can't stand but your children adore.

I've taken on a job with mental health again, working from home, that has just highlighted how truly awful this woman is. I've had to put the phone down after assessments and bawl my eyes out after listening to the genuinely horrific things people have to go through. I know it's not fair to compare anyone's struggles against another as we never truly know what happens behind closed doors BUT there is no way her crying troll to every negative criticism amounts to anything other than her being an overindulged brat. Now she's plagiarising the work of someone who will have worked exceptionally hard to get where she is and the qualifications she has, with a piss poor acknowledgement of it being someone else's words .

Believe it or not, Hinch, some people in this world work HARD . They don't spend thousands of pounds in B&M, theyspend their pennies on their families. They study. They juggle different tasks to keep the different plates spinning. They don't pre-record shit, play mind games with the internet and her mindblowingly stupid followers or claim to be 'little ol' me ' from essex whilst lounging on their sofas pretending to be oh so hard done by .

You are not trolled, with the exception of the odd genuine one who have their own issues to work on. You are held ACCOUNTABLE for the damaging stunts you pull and your endless tripe and web of lies. Take your child off the fucking internet. Get some therapy for the help you clearly need. Disappear , take your stupid account with you and READ THE ROOM. Your ''problems'' fade into insignificance if i'm honest, when you look at for example the thousands of NHS workers who have saved lives, all the other various key workers who have just given everything.

Shut. Up. Read the room. You're obviously not the brightest bulb but you know what, that's ok! What isn't ok is pretending to be eloquent and informed in the way in which you write, when the reality is you can't string a sentence together and you have to steal other people's hard work and efforts.

Pathetic. I can't even watch her play mind games with tattle anymore. The amount of people I know who follow her and are sucked in by her genuinely saddens me. With all due respect Hinch, fuck off. And when you get there, continue to fuck off some more. Thanks.

edit: another ridiculous essay from me, sorry guyzzzzz, she really has gotten under my skin !. You guys on here don't half make me laugh though, thanks for the giggles and I'll be back .

• Heart

BerryHappy

Not had time to keep up with Hinch as much recently but some things are annoying me I need to rant about:

I can’t believe she made a big song and dance about how secret she was keeping this pregnancy so the press didn’t get to the hospital or whatever the bs reason was and now she’s trying to hint she’s due any day. I think it’s majorly backfired on her and people are losing interest in her vague scattered posts about being pregnant because it’s been that long, so she’s panicked and tried to garner some more interest by telling everyone she’s due soon anyway. So what was the point in the big secret in the first place?

As someone who doesn’t particularly hate hinch (used to be a massive fan) but gets frustrated with her for things like sink gate and the pointless lies, her content the last two weeks has been really low effort. People can say it’s because she’s pregnant but most people have to work whilst still pregnant; all she has to do is upload videos from her phone; you can’t insult normal working people by trying to compare that to a real job. She literally does nothing now except post filler stuff and then adverts. I could understand the lack of cleaning if she was transitioning to being a family account but she doesn’t even post family stuff, she literally posts... nothing?

There are limitless things she could do and I’ve read some great content suggestions here that could keep her going for weeks, she has 4.1 million followers ffs all she has to do is post *something* even mildly interesting and she’ll get engagement. As for the trolling obsession; when I was a hardcore fan this is what drove me away from her. No doubt she gets some horrible comments but instead of ignoring them and engaging with her fans she spends all her time obsessing over the few who dislike her. As a big fan back in the day this really pissed me off because there were so many fans (not me thank fuck) posting and messaging her about how much they loved her and she would ignore them, yet she focused on one troll comment and didn’t seem to give a shit about her real fans.

Sorry for the rant the woman just irritates the hell out of me. I don’t want to be awful or mean about her because she’s human at the end of the day but shes literally the reason for her own downfall and so I can’t feel bad for her. No doubt this would be classed as trolling by Hinch but ffs this is coming from someone who used to love her and even I grew tired of her utter laziness this year. So many people could do so much good with a following of her size.

From an OG fan it’s not the money or the ads that drove us away, it’s the stupid lies, half arsed posts and troll obsession that did it. I know people who wanted so badly to be noticed by her and would message her every day, yet she turns all her attention to trolls; may as well be a troll if you ever want to be acknowledged by her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
I absolutely agree - not to offend anyone but she is definitely a boys mum not suited to raising girls!
I had a friend like that. Absolutely loved saying me and the boys at every opportunity. Said she would be doted on by her boys when the grew up. Truth is she suffocated them and they all lean towards their wives families now.

Also wanted to say is it a coincidence that Hinch put up her rant after Rex has been much more vocal recently on Stacey’s stories. I’ve said it before she’s consumed with jealousy and she’s also the one who compares and copies everything all the time. Doesn’t have an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 76

Mejustme

VIP Member
Now we all know you shouldn't compare siblings in their development, I think that's where you're going wrong sopha, Henry's speech is so well developed as you show us when you get back from one of your trips, you mustn't compare poor ronbot with hennerrz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Gln2810

Screenshot_20210423_104102.jpg

Here we go 🙄 yeah she's in so much distress and pain that she can't write it in her own words and has to copy someone else's work🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion!!!
Sophies trying hard to flog her tat..... But we all know she is just a COPYCAT!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m not discussing bumpgate until we’ve got a resolution to plagiarism. Keep the momentum up on that. Don’t bow to her bump distraction. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 73

JaneDoe1873

Absolute Kate Moss to the party but when don’t you stop posting you child on Instagram or cut it back. The internet is a cesspit, you cannot control it and you’re failing in your first job as a mother to protect him. Why? To line your own pockets.

Any abuse of child is disgusting, but so are you by exploiting him. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I too messaged the psychologist and told her this is what has given Sophie her fame, passing off the ideas of others as her own and that her grid posts and story adverts earn her up to 14k and when she often messes up as opposed to addressing the fuck up she ignores it, deletes it, never admits or speaks of it again and this has meant she gets away with a lot including her last fuck up which cost hundreds of people thousands of pounds in damage to their homes, a quick delete of the story means she never has to face responsibility. I said her publisher as a best selling author is penguin and her management is gleam and that I hope and beg that she takes this as far as she can so finally this woman can be put in her place as she thinks her status makes her untouchable and that she should not be bullied by her status and even if she gives credit, there was money made and engagement and more which has lined the pocket of Hinch at the discredit of her and that seeking more than an apology but indeed damages and financial loss/ intellectual theft based on what has already been done is what we can only hope she does to stop this woman once and for all. I hope it reaches her

• Heart
Reactions: 68

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Ahhh my first thread title!! Thanks guysssss 💃🏻
Well done hun on your little thread. Everyone has their own little journey and this is your extra small tiny moment, when life gives you melons make melonade bub, luv ya to the moon and back you little star 🌟😅 can't wait to pee in your loo btw. .

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Well lads, today I learnt that the business I work for will cease to operate and I am going to be made redundant in the summer.
Ive spent a lot of today assessing my options and beggining to think about my next steps. My favourite so far is what I'm calling the "Inch method"

I'm going to become Mr Shoes's driving force. I'll raise our cat and let him take credit and show the cat off on zoom meetings and splash his little ginger feline face over sosh medz.
This weekend I will have a snoop on amazon and buy a few microphones (but no spit guards) so we can record a shodcast. I will then plug my podcasts so relentlessly that even the MLM huns look tame in comparison to my desperate pleas for people to like me. I won't tell my friends and family I've lost my job, I will simply tell them "I'm taking a career break or I'd never get to see my cat"

Tbh this all sounds too exhausting and I have a little more dignity. Perhaps I, like Jamie, should just go find a "real job"

Soz for being a Debbie Downer, I just needed to air some laundry and also have a dig at their stupid, pathetic fairytale, freeloading, colourless excuse for a life. Ive got a feeling she's going to live under my skin so much in the next few months as she swans around without a care, leeching off people who are potentially in similar boats as ive found myself in who are more gullible and easily manipulated by her lies and sales pitches.
P.s. Hinch is a grabby wee sociopath!

• Heart
  • Sad

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
The photoshopped pap pics remind me of when Kris Jenner uploaded a picture of her and Gordon Ramsey and she filtered the hell out of both of them smoothed all his face wrinkles & he posted the unedited version 🤣

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
One of the things that really annoys me with hinch is she's released autobiographys but they don't go into the big issues. She was totally restricting when pregnant with Ronnie. All the slim fast, getting thinner until she was admitted to hospital. I think we would all have a huge amount of sympathy for her if she shared a story that helped others. But it's brushed away so she can present the image she wants. Social media is supposed to be warts and all but instead it's actually a carefully thought out image that she wants to project. It's not real. And her real story could help others that are struggling.
Deffo has some body issues & wants to portray ‘perfect’ I remember when she was pregnant with ron & the paps posted this pic, however the one sopha uploaded she has shortened her chin and rounded her hip. I didn’t know anything about tattle then but when i saw the difference between the pics i knew the whole instagram little old me was bullshit, i can’t stand ‘influencers’ who cry troll when people question things that don’t add up 🤷🏽‍♀️
3A16526C-0B3A-45E5-A48E-CCE5F2DA2E70.jpeg
3E048095-E06E-41AF-8CCC-CB8DC1AE4B79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
60F2CEA4-CE0B-4BBF-A4ED-DEA49C26D302.png
Why is she cleaning that sink???
It’s already clean... absolutely ridiculous and a massive waste of at least 3 cleaning products all full of harmful chemicals!! Does she ever show herself cleaning anything that needs it anymore?!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Andioooop

VIP Member
The Author should screenshot hinchs story with HER quote and her comment she made and post it on her own Instagram story and Grid so
People see it. Make people more aware that she’s Plagiarised it.
Madame hinch with 4.1 million followers isn’t even known by her, she don’t sound too happy
C194E41F-EB6F-4FEF-8CAF-C549E7322A54.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65