Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to keep the due date secret but just announce that she feels she’s about to have the baby. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she has already had the baby (I’m not convinced myself) tonight’s comment is not going to sit with the sheep. I could almost believe that she would do a reveal of a baby 3 months later and play the troll card again 😴 but to explicitly suggest she is ready to give birth and then produce a baby born weeks ago would really be taking the piss more than usual
Yeah as I agree much as I want @HinchesSousChef to be right. I think she’s realised everyone is bored of her 2 year pregnancy and is now trying to get people to be speculating again.

Reactions: 15
Well done hun on your little thread. Everyone has their own little journey and this is your extra small tiny moment, when life gives you melons make melonade bub, luv ya to the moon and back you little star 🌟😅 can't wait to pee in your loo btw. .
Congrats! Your own little personalised bottle of zoflora is being delivered with its own little driver! Atv xx

Reactions: 6
The duck is this?! I am minding my own business, looking through my Instagram and this sponsored ad comes up!!
View attachment 542243
I don't even watch her stories or follow her on this account. I have a separate and very old account I use when I want to nosy on her and other car crash 'influencers'. Honest to god crapped myself when her foghorn voice came blasting out my phone. 🤣

1000% I heard it too when I watched it, she then said Ron was asleep and I wondered why there was a baby like sound when her toddler is apparently asleep. 🤔
It’s either a baby or Ronron was having a meltdown!

Reactions: 6
It’s either a baby or Ronron was having a meltdown!
Or the chicken strip whining like a baby because he isn't getting attention, mamas handsnomes mans. 🤭 Either way she is lying somewhere because if it was Ron then he clearly wasn't asleep like she said, if it was the baby then she's clearly lying about still being pregnant and referring to herself a duck. She certainly has the duck lips.

Reactions: 13
Erm, I have a sneaky suspicion that someone may have made a new tattle account 🤔. I can’t be sure because it isn’t her usual style (I.e. grammar and punctuation is quite good) but after the big sob and a day of tattle being in SS v Hinch overdrive, I imagine that it wouldn’t take much for someone to boil over... thoughts? (This is right at the end of the current SS thread)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve always found it slightly irritating that she never credits the original sources of all her inspirational quotes, but completely lifting a chunk of someone’s article & passing it off as your own writing is a proper piss take!! It’s not on at all & I’m glad she’s been caught out.

Reactions: 40
Does anyone remember the “superhero pampers party” Hinch and Stacey did, with the two different dates🥴 It was back in “Sept”, wouldn’t Hinch of been pregnant then? Feels like she’s been pregnant forever though tbh so duck knows 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear Soph, what with Michelle O too, your black list isn’t looking too great! On a serious note though how is this woman immune to the slightest bit of constructive criticism and accountability for her actions? It really grinds my gears, especially when she piggybacks on the hard work of others!

757A8FFA-8B7C-47DB-8D07-889A6907DBDD.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 135
Not had time to keep up with Hinch as much recently but some things are annoying me I need to rant about:

I can’t believe she made a big song and dance about how secret she was keeping this pregnancy so the press didn’t get to the hospital or whatever the bs reason was and now she’s trying to hint she’s due any day. I think it’s majorly backfired on her and people are losing interest in her vague scattered posts about being pregnant because it’s been that long, so she’s panicked and tried to garner some more interest by telling everyone she’s due soon anyway. So what was the point in the big secret in the first place?

As someone who doesn’t particularly hate hinch (used to be a massive fan) but gets frustrated with her for things like sink gate and the pointless lies, her content the last two weeks has been really low effort. People can say it’s because she’s pregnant but most people have to work whilst still pregnant; all she has to do is upload videos from her phone; you can’t insult normal working people by trying to compare that to a real job. She literally does nothing now except post filler stuff and then adverts. I could understand the lack of cleaning if she was transitioning to being a family account but she doesn’t even post family stuff, she literally posts... nothing?

There are limitless things she could do and I’ve read some great content suggestions here that could keep her going for weeks, she has 4.1 million followers ffs all she has to do is post *something* even mildly interesting and she’ll get engagement. As for the trolling obsession; when I was a hardcore fan this is what drove me away from her. No doubt she gets some horrible comments but instead of ignoring them and engaging with her fans she spends all her time obsessing over the few who dislike her. As a big fan back in the day this really pissed me off because there were so many fans (not me thank duck) posting and messaging her about how much they loved her and she would ignore them, yet she focused on one troll comment and didn’t seem to give a tit about her real fans.

Sorry for the rant the woman just irritates the hell out of me. I don’t want to be awful or mean about her because she’s human at the end of the day but shes literally the reason for her own downfall and so I can’t feel bad for her. No doubt this would be classed as trolling by Hinch but ffs this is coming from someone who used to love her and even I grew tired of her utter laziness this year. So many people could do so much good with a following of her size.

From an OG fan it’s not the money or the ads that drove us away, it’s the stupid lies, half arsed posts and troll obsession that did it. I know people who wanted so badly to be noticed by her and would message her every day, yet she turns all her attention to trolls; may as well be a troll if you ever want to be acknowledged by her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
So in actually fact her family should be there for her lore than ever but instead they continue to push her to the limelight to make more money, in no way am I sticking up for her, but really none of her family or friends look at her and think she needs help especially after going through it before, when we had our second my partner was all over me like a rash just to make sure I was okay, he took over night feeds, even though he was at work just to make sure I was coping mentally, the shame lies on those that are apparently nearest and dearest,
They should be making her take a step back, they should be recommending a doctors appointment and by all means they should be protecting their son or grandchild, everyone says about the bots but what about the sickos out there, they know her house lay out, they know Ronnie will he wearing personalised clothes, it's safe guarding gone completely wrong, protect your child for duck sake! Sorry I've gone on a rant but she really just fucks me off
i
Oh dear Soph, what with Michelle O too, your black list isn’t looking too great! On a serious note though how is this woman immune to the slightest bit of constructive criticism and accountability for her actions? It really grinds my gears, especially when she piggybacks on the hard work of others!

View attachment 542300
hope this woman takes legal action against her

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.