Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @MooMooG
From page 40 and beyond.
Made to fit Mrs Hinch, mummazzz of 3, one with a mullet, one with fleas & one still to meet his “aunties”.

To make it fair on the next thread titles, if you can, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

Tuesday.
Ron helped her in the kitchen.
Gretal had a sing.
She tried out a new cleaning gel and did some late night cleaning.
Wednesday.
Brought out her Azalea plant.
Said she was 5ft9, but her book says 5ft10!
She had a rant, nothing new there.
Today.
The cleaner is in, so a no show for the cleaning sensation
But Jamie has taken the tag on by posting.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I absolutely agree - not to offend anyone but she is definitely a boys mum not suited to raising girls!
I had a friend like that. Absolutely loved saying me and the boys at every opportunity. Said she would be doted on by her boys when the grew up. Truth is she suffocated them and they all lean towards their wives families now.

Also wanted to say is it a coincidence that Hinch put up her rant after Rex has been much more vocal recently on Stacey’s stories. I’ve said it before she’s consumed with jealousy and she’s also the one who compares and copies everything all the time. Doesn’t have an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 76
In her defence, I'm sure she said she was 5'9andabit" so rounds it up to 5'10".
Just like me, I'm "5'8""😜

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but come back to her mum and husband taking their share of the responsibility in how she reacts to criticism. My husband and parents can be (sometimes brutally!) honest if they think I’m acting unreasonably or need to see things from a different perspective. I was telling my husband that I’d had polite words with another driver down a single track lane this morning as they were being a complete arse. His response? “I’m not casting aspersions but you seem to have four or five incidents like these every month and I don’t have any”. He may have a point.... But do they call her out on anything? Or just treat her with kid gloves as she’s not used to taking criticism?

Above all, stop encouraging her “perfect” narrative. I’m by no means a perfect mum (as my kids would testify....), not least because it’s unrealistic. My parents brought us up to be resilient when things go wrong, because that’s life and people don’t have to be nice to you or even like you. I’d find it nauseating if my husband posted “you’re an amazing mum” on a public forum. Stop putting her up on a perfect pedestal in public as you’re just fuelling the issue. And be honest, because you should be helping her run the account in a way that doesn’t put so many people’s backs up. Or if it’s as big an issue as she alludes to, you should come off Instagram permanently. Rant over. (For now)

Forgot to add, welcome to our youngest Tattler, Gus!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
I can’t help but come back to her mum and husband taking their share of the responsibility in how she reacts to criticism. My husband and parents can be (sometimes brutally!) honest if they think I’m acting unreasonably or need to see things from a different perspective. I was telling my husband that I’d had polite words with another driver down a single track lane this morning as they were being a complete arse. His response? “I’m not casting aspersions but you seem to have four or five incidents like these every month and I don’t have any”. He may have a point.... But do they call her out on anything? Or just treat her with kid gloves as she’s not used to taking criticism?

Above all, stop encouraging her “perfect” narrative. I’m by no means a perfect mum (as my kids would testify....), not least because it’s unrealistic. My parents brought us up to be resilient when things go wrong, because that’s life and people don’t have to be nice to you or even like you. I’d find it nauseating if my husband posted “you’re an amazing mum” on a public forum. Stop putting her up on a perfect pedestal in public as you’re just fuelling the issue. And be honest, because you should be helping her run the account in a way that doesn’t put so many people’s backs up. Or if it’s as big an issue as she alludes to, you should come off Instagram permanently. Rant over. (For now)

Forgot to add, welcome to our youngest Tattler, Gus!!
She just screams to me someone that has never been told No in their life. Spoilt little princess who now has a taste of the real world and she isn’t liking it

Reactions: 78
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Now we all know you shouldn't compare siblings in their development, I think that's where you're going wrong sopha, Henry's speech is so well developed as you show us when you get back from one of your trips, you mustn't compare poor ronbot with hennerrz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.
Can you imagine “But jaimeeeee I fort I wasss your Princesssss!” While stamping her feet.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I think the same and it's really sad and childish that anyone would feel that way.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.