Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
I've been inspired by a certain Instagram Influencer and have started my own account called 'Mrs Pinch'. My herd of followers are called 'Pinchers', my philosophy is to pinch other peoples ideas and post them as my own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
She’s such a bleeping wasteful bastard
She’s just saved herself from buying new covers, jeeez 🙄 You must be new here because our Soph is commited to being sustainable don’t you know? It was in her Tesco #ad.
Hope this helps. ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope she's planning to fix those bits of wood to the radiator cover in some way or the 1st time Ronnie pulls himself up using one he is going to have a sea of tat falling on his head

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder when she’ll bite the bullet and replace all her carpets and flooring? Surely she won’t do what she done after Ronnie is born and travel for weeks with 2 kids under 2? Although she’ll have ma and whoever else on hand to help her so she might.
Forget about replacing the carpets and floors she needs to sort out that monstrosity of a Sofa, those cushions though, the smell🤢 even the wallpaper will be hanging on for dear life and no amount of febreeze can mask dog smeg, accumulated farts and Inch sweat 🤢 I have jaundice at the thought of it. try taking the covers off and washing it luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she had organised R's toys in the garden? Not a sign of anything bar the stationary little tikes car. Telling more porkies are you Sopha.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And how is it Gleams fault that a 31 year old adult decided to trawl the Internet for an article, steal it, publish it to 4 million followers as if its was her words then ignore the original writer when they very politely ask for acknowledgement as the originator 🤷‍♀️

I knew plagerism had a percentage that was acceptable .. just looked it up. She’s copied way more than 25% of that paragraph, mainly word for word. That’s plagerism not inspiration and if I was that doctor I wouldn’t be happy with the amended article just saying ‘inspired’
FE272A81-BD25-428E-BA77-51FAB6541E75.png

Reactions: 14
Don't want to take the attention away from the quote stealing but this made me chuckle...from a take the piss group on fb
Screenshot_20210423-141150_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Same, to be honest I was only waiting for the birth of CC2 then was going to stop following her. Now, I'm definitely hanging around to see how she wriggles out of this one. 😂
You can unfollow her & still watch her stories. You can even watch them without using Instagram & upping her engagement 😉

Reactions: 15
I've been inspired by a certain Instagram Influencer and have started my own account called 'Mrs Pinch'. My herd of followers are called 'Pinchers', my philosophy is to pinch other peoples ideas and post them as my own.
I've been inspired too by said influencer and a much loved Xmas movie henceforth my account will be:
'The Grinch who stole Pinterest'

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ted Hastings here.Mother of God,it was you all along definitely.
Perhaps she was standing on her book 🤷‍♀️
She’s just saved herself from buying new covers, jeeez 🙄 You must be new here because our Soph is commited to being sustainable don’t you know? It was in her Tesco #ad.
Hope this helps. ATB.
Exactly what I was about to say. I had to flick back and forth at least four times to even see the difference. Can you imagine:
A) pondering a radiator cover
B) believing that putting a cruddy wooden top on your radiator cover is some kind of interior design genius
C) prattling about faux sustainability when the white top was perfectly adequate but also radiator covers are hardly Greta-tastic when they must absorb some of the heat meant for the room
I honestly believe there’s a void of unhappiness in her life that the constantly changing stuff tries, and fails, to fill. I think it’s got worse recently, I’m guessing partly due to the pickle cottage extravaganza. Her house is not inspiring, which in fairness is probably the case for most people, but it irks her that people don’t think it’s beautiful and testament to her design flair. And no, I don’t need to know where your sofa is from, it looks misshapen and uncomfortable to me.

Kate to the party I've been away a few days but does this doctor lady know that sopha stole her quote ?
yes she called her out on it. She had her followers let her know. She’s a American doctor I think. I hope she takes legal action against her

Reactions: 10
I’ve been taking a break as I just found her too triggering but had a little look today. WTF is that floppy tap? Massively given me the ick. 🤢

• Haha
Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
Could be worse, it could be the Philanderer's Bone!

• Haha
Calling me an my jaymehhh 2 planks of wood hun?? don't worry your dead distant relatives will live on froo my planks of wood. Honestly wish these nasty trollz would just stop ✋ reminds me of my most famous saying I wrote last year 'If you lose your head when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you' and don't bovva plagiarising it unless you want a call from my mum and my management. 🙄 Gonna put my phone in the drawer now order a vindaloo and drink a raspberry tea cause I need some sort of deflection from all theez lies made up about little old me, carrrnnt cope guyzzz I don't larrvvvv this one bit
Bovva 😂 am I bovveredddd is basically Hinch actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.