Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Waiting for her to mention Earth Day, you know since she’s so committed to being ✨SuStAiNaBlE✨

• Haha
Reactions: 63

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Surely SS will phone her and advise her to do the right thing as her bestie🤔
Yeh and it will go something like:

Stacey: "Hi bubs! Not sure if you've seen but some troll has commented on my comment, saying you have stolen her words. Crazy right. She's only bothered because you've got 4mil followers and obviously wants some free advertising. She's probably not even a real doctor."

Sophie: "I have 4.1 millions sheep followers actually bubs."

Stacey: "Oh Sorry bubs, I stopped looking once I knew I had overtaken you. But seriously, I don't think this woman is going to leave this bubs."

Sophie: "Oh it's ok, I'm going to do what I always do bubs. When engagement times are at the lowest, I will completely delete the post. I won't say anything but if anyone notices or questions me I will just say I don't like having negativity on my grid and it was a post that was bringing me pain."

Stacey: "Very clever bubs."

Sophie: "Aren't I just bubs."

Stacey: "Speak to you later on our nightly FaceTime. Love you bubs."

Sophie: "Love you more bubs."

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Andioooop

VIP Member
I just find it abit fischyyyy 😏 how she has been called out about plagiarism & now announced she feels she’s about to give birth, great excuse to keep quiet & avoid the situation. Also -
B6DAF6F9-87CA-493D-BF8A-B48137F8B92E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Yel

Chatty Member
Editing it at the end of a long description of something old where virtually no one will ever see it. *slow clap*. That's straight out of the sly influencers handbook!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Chatty Member
Dear Sophie. i've known a lot of pricks in my time, but you, madam are a fucking cactus. ripping off an academics work and then adding a shitty edit to a grid post that nobody but Tattle will notice is a disgrace and it has made me so incredibly angry. all of your sheep that said "well said" "spot on" "beautifully put" etc. how can you allow that when those words aren't yours? they are the words of a professional psychologist, who has built a career on serving toddler and children mental health!
go ahead and pretend to be the victim now, you do it so well! but when you are emotionally ready to process us calling you out on your utter bullshit we will be here. even though you haven't read tattle since Shakespeare wrote The Taming of the Shrew. you owe Dr Rebecca Hershberg an apology. publicly preferably, you probably never thought anyone would find out that those intelligent and eloquent words came from someone else.

you are an absolute cretin who has never, ever taken responsibility for your misplaced actions, and it is disgusting, my middle finger salutes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
D

Deleted member

I feel like the only one that bothers to read a few pages of the thread before posting :LOL: I've seen the same screen shot 10 times 😂 No offense to some people but put the work in to read a few pages rather than asking what you've missed - you haven't missed anything you can go back a few pages!!

Sorry not trying to be rude :LOL:

She's her own worst enemy, she should have just said who penned the quote now she's aware of them rather than blocking and ignoring while charging ahead!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
She can’t handle being called out, that’s why she deletes and blocks them & calls them all trolls. First Michelle called her out for her dangerous mixing of chemicals and now she will delete and block that lady who’s quote she plagiarised. Hinch for once in your life own up to your fucking mistakes and give credit to the REAL authors instead of stealing their quotes and passing them off as your own!

• Heart
Reactions: 56