Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is a response to me, not quite sure but I'll roll with it, honestly it was the actual nest thing to happen to me, it made me realise my body doesn't define me, who I am is, not what I see or what I think I need to be, so I went and got help, which is all the advice I can give to her who I know is reading... go and get help, there is nothing wrong with it, I went through so many years feeling there was something wrong with it but when I got the help I needed, by god did my life improve, so Sophie if you're reading this like we all know you are. There is no shame or embarrassment to say you are struggling go and seek the help and you won't need to cry troll constantly. There is also nothing wrong with seeking help for yourself or for your child, as a mother or a father its actually the best thing you can do as a parent

The thing is I wouldn't change the person I today just for going through what I went through, I know help people that I know are struggling and I know they need help, just by looking at them, so every down thing some one goes through can lead to a sliver lining in my opinion, which is what sofa should be showing, make it okay and make sure you direct people to the right places because you've been through it before, but no she won't she'll peddle her book as the way to be better, but it isn't, obsessive cleaning isn't the answer I've tried that one, it doesn't bleeping work you need actual help then you will see your life change
Yes, it was. I was having difficulty posting. (I’m just learning, guyzzz. I’m new here!)

You gave the best advice. Getting help is the best thing she can do for herself and her kids. And that is where the husband and family should be intervening - especially when you consider the fact that already pretty much claimed she posted a fake perfect life after her last birth abs needed to go on antidepressants.

Reactions: 7
Apologies for the personal sob story but to make a point...

Like Hinch, school gave me anxiety. I am a redhead who grew up in the 90s, I got bullied and hated my school years so I can sympathise. How did I react? Surrounded myself with support and I just got on with my life.

I had my dream job working at Manchester Arena selling merchandise - it was my retreat and the people I worked with were friends and not colleagues. 4 years ago next month, a night that changed my life. My sanctuary became somewhere I feared and it wasn't/isn't the same anymore. I'd gone from feeling safe to feeling lost. A year later I was diagnosed with PTSD and it was exhausting - I'm an outgoing girl with confidence and this totally knocked me. I can't imagine what the 22 went through and their families

How did I deal with bullying? I ignored them and surrounded myself with family.
What did i do with my PTSD? I got help, I try my best to avoid negativity and I give myself space.

She got bullied, right.
She put on weight, right.
She's opened her home up to the public yet blames them for her mood, right.

You know what I didn't do? Post meaningless f&*king quotes about 'oh how sh*t my life is'

She needs help. She thrives off being a victim because she made the mistake of being more than just 'the cleaning lady'. There's only so much cleaning content you make but she ran the risk of people openingly slating her.

Even SS said, ignore block and delete. She can't do that otherwise she'll have nothing to bleeping moan about. She angers me because it's people like this that make others feel they can't speak out if they're failing.

I loved her to begin with I'll admit that but without even reading tattle she has just become one of those instagrammers who needs a mute button.

4.1 million viewers and she does nothing for raising awareness or charity. Oh sorry, she did do that promo raising in a church where she had a glam picture with a giant cheque
👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
She feels ready to give birth so is waddling around? Tomorrow, boom, baby appears from behind the sofa. His big brother's special spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, it was. I was having difficulty posting. (I’m just learning, guyzzz. I’m new here!)

You gave the best advice. Getting help is the best thing she can do for herself and her kids. And that is where the husband and family should be intervening - especially when you consider the fact that already pretty much claimed she posted a fake perfect life after her last birth abs needed to go on antidepressants.
So in actually fact her family should be there for her lore than ever but instead they continue to push her to the limelight to make more money, in no way am I sticking up for her, but really none of her family or friends look at her and think she needs help especially after going through it before, when we had our second my partner was all over me like a rash just to make sure I was okay, he took over night feeds, even though he was at work just to make sure I was coping mentally, the shame lies on those that are apparently nearest and dearest,
They should be making her take a step back, they should be recommending a doctors appointment and by all means they should be protecting their son or grandchild, everyone says about the bots but what about the sickos out there, they know her house lay out, they know Ronnie will he wearing personalised clothes, it's safe guarding gone completely wrong, protect your child for duck sake! Sorry I've gone on a rant but she really just fucks me off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she has already had the baby (I’m not convinced myself) tonight’s comment is not going to sit with the sheep. I could almost believe that she would do a reveal of a baby 3 months later and play the troll card again 😴 but to explicitly suggest she is ready to give birth and then produce a baby born weeks ago would really be taking the piss more than usual

Reactions: 24
If she has already had the baby (I’m not convinced myself) tonight’s comment is not going to sit with the sheep. I could almost believe that she would do a reveal of a baby 3 months later and play the troll card again 😴 but to explicitly suggest she is ready to give birth and then produce a baby born weeks ago would really be taking the piss more than usual
I’d be disgusted if she done that x

Reactions: 12
Apologies for the personal sob story but to make a point...

Like Hinch, school gave me anxiety. I am a redhead who grew up in the 90s, I got bullied and hated my school years so I can sympathise. How did I react? Surrounded myself with support and I just got on with my life.

I had my dream job working at Manchester Arena selling merchandise - it was my retreat and the people I worked with were friends and not colleagues. 4 years ago next month, a night that changed my life. My sanctuary became somewhere I feared and it wasn't/isn't the same anymore. I'd gone from feeling safe to feeling lost. A year later I was diagnosed with PTSD and it was exhausting - I'm an outgoing girl with confidence and this totally knocked me. I can't imagine what the 22 went through and their families

How did I deal with bullying? I ignored them and surrounded myself with family.
What did i do with my PTSD? I got help, I try my best to avoid negativity and I give myself space.

She got bullied, right.
She put on weight, right.
She's opened her home up to the public yet blames them for her mood, right.

You know what I didn't do? Post meaningless f&*king quotes about 'oh how sh*t my life is'

She needs help. She thrives off being a victim because she made the mistake of being more than just 'the cleaning lady'. There's only so much cleaning content you make but she ran the risk of people openingly slating her.

Even SS said, ignore block and delete. She can't do that otherwise she'll have nothing to bleeping moan about. She angers me because it's people like this that make others feel they can't speak out if they're failing.

I loved her to begin with I'll admit that but without even reading tattle she has just become one of those instagrammers who needs a mute button.

4.1 million viewers and she does nothing for raising awareness or charity. Oh sorry, she did do that promo raising in a church where she had a glam picture with a giant cheque
👏
Not forgetting the £4,000 she gave to baby A . Made sure to put her name so who's benefit was that really for? 🤔 and she puts a can of dog food in the binz at Tesco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So in actually fact her family should be there for her lore than ever but instead they continue to push her to the limelight to make more money, in no way am I sticking up for her, but really none of her family or friends look at her and think she needs help especially after going through it before, when we had our second my partner was all over me like a rash just to make sure I was okay, he took over night feeds, even though he was at work just to make sure I was coping mentally, the shame lies on those that are apparently nearest and dearest,
They should be making her take a step back, they should be recommending a doctors appointment and by all means they should be protecting their son or grandchild, everyone says about the bots but what about the sickos out there, they know her house lay out, they know Ronnie will he wearing personalised clothes, it's safe guarding gone completely wrong, protect your child for duck sake! Sorry I've gone on a rant but she really just fucks me off
It’s not a rant. Not at all. I’ve been through similar. You’re 100% here. J and her family are vultures. That is exactly what happens to singers when they hire their family members when they hit it big and are left supporting everyone.

I think that’s why so many are speaking out about on her here and possibly other pages - we see the damage but we see the preventability. She has a lot of vulnerable cling-on followers and clearly has had an influence. She’s cold and calculated, crying wolf all the time, but failing to acknowledge that she is the wolf and it’s just won’t end well if everything keeps rolling out the way has been. She is like a social media bubble that is bound to burst. It’s just a matter of time.

Reactions: 7
It's not as though the plagiarism is 'accidental' and just the use of a well known quote that is thrown about, or a handful of words that could almost be coincidentally put together in the same fashion! That quote was parts of multiple paragraphs that she's removed words from the first sentence to keep it relevant to her own agenda, even lifting the side note in parentheses to the original audience!

How embarrassing for Penguin and the Gleam literary team! Their 'Number One Best Selling Author' caught passing off other people's work as her own! Funny how the press won't pick up on that though...almost as though she is essentially product placement in placed pieces normally 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just find it abit fischyyyy 😏 how she has been called out about plagiarism & now announced she feels she’s about to give birth, great excuse to keep quiet & avoid the situation. Also -
B6DAF6F9-87CA-493D-BF8A-B48137F8B92E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t think I’ve ever stayed up this late reading tattle 😂 goodnight you nusrty trolls x

Reactions: 9
I just went to throw a few likes on the original authors comment and the comments I had to read before getting there... 🤢

Screenshot_20210422_234101.jpg

We didn't say anything but feel free to come over and have your MIND BLOWN with some truth bombs 🙏🏻

And..
Screenshot_20210422_234124.jpg

For one... She is not "speaking for us all" and for two - very wise words indeed BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T F*CKING WRITE THEM

wow Hinch makes me so mad.

Reactions: 25
The duck is this?! I am minding my own business, looking through my Instagram and this sponsored ad comes up!!
Screenshot_20210422-234434_Instagram.jpg

I don't even watch her stories or follow her on this account. I have a separate and very old account I use when I want to nosy on her and other car crash 'influencers'. Honest to god crapped myself when her foghorn voice came blasting out my phone. 🤣

1000% I heard it too when I watched it, she then said Ron was asleep and I wondered why there was a baby like sound when her toddler is apparently asleep. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just went to throw a few likes on the original authors comment and the comments I had to read before getting there... 🤢

View attachment 542240

We didn't say anything but feel free to come over and have your MIND BLOWN with some truth bombs 🙏🏻

And.. View attachment 542241

For one... She is not "speaking for us all" and for two - very wise words indeed BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T F*CKING WRITE THEM

wow Hinch makes me so mad.
did the top comment not understand that messaging a person and giving out names makes them the actual troll 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.