Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Hinchawakening

- I’m a celebrity GET ME THE MORNING AFTER PILLLLLL

Last thread catch up (303)
Saturday.

She’s answering some sheepie questions – to get up her engagement.
Rest of the posts today.
8th post - names chosen already.
9th post - anaemic looking Christmas dinner.
10th post - reveal of her pregnancy over zoom to her dad – who apparently had no idea – yeah right.
11th post - montage of the bump – including her pissy stick – not the shark either. We believe you are pregnant Soph, but we don’t need to see your piss stick. FFS
12th post - off to bed as they’ve been crying all day.
Sunday.
Another piccy of the family, professionally done of course.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

I’ve added in a link to the 2 screenshots that everyone is asking about.
1 about her bestie Trace letting slip, and the other about Inch trying to get the morning after pill.

She has her own Wiki page to read
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm on August 27th 2020

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
The way Ronnie is with Inch is very cute, you can see in that photo they have a lovely bond. It’s probably his only redeeming feature how much he cares for that boy. Just wish he cared enough not to let his wife use their son as a cash cow.

Reactions: 59
Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him
I’ve been thinking for a while he’s a cheat. There’s NO WAY Sopha would leave him though. She wouldn’t be albe to mange on her own.

Reactions: 35
Highly doubt it. She said herself few months ago she’s not ready for another

Reactions: 12
At least Jamie wore something other than his usual chavtastic tracksuit and trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can see the pound signs in their eyes can’t you! I reckon they will increase the price of this kids dignity. Maybe 30k a swipe up if they want to feature the next Prince of Maldon! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Surely he wouldn't have gone then. No one would connect a random woman to him so she would have gone herself.

Reactions: 13
Future creation of new threads alert.

I'm going to have to love you and leave you for a few days.

So the new threads will have to be in someone else's pastry loving cold hands for now.
xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ve just come along to say man alive these threads move SO quickly 🤣🤣. I looked about 10 minute ago and it was still 303 that only started yesterday haha.
Cant say im suprised mind, the woman’s a massive bellend. That is all!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Future creation of new threads alert.

I'm going to have to love you and leave you for a few days.

So the new threads will have to be in someone else's pastry loving cold hands for now.
xxx
Hope your ok 👌🏻, see you soon 💋🥰

Reactions: 19
@Ispywithmylittlei i was too late to quote from last thread but...
The lady who made the outfit Ron is wearing in the announcement photo has commented everywhere the picture has been posted (every IG repost, newspapers etc) that she can’t believe & is so honoured ron’s wearing her creation. Literally seen a comment along those lines a few dozen times now.
I could be wrong but it smacks of uncredited gift to me & the seller is trying to make up for it hoping to get noticed.
certainly can’t knock her for it, I just hope Hinch hasn’t shat on her like she has with so many other small biz’s. No £24k? No mention. Mean.

Reactions: 56
Disclaimer- all pregnancies are different
But my middle daughter is pregnant. She never told me this time until she was 13 weeks as she’s been having problems. Anyway, she’s a carer for the old and vulnerable in their own homes. She’s been working none stop during this virus. The other weekend she worked from 7am until 10pm. She’s had a rough ride, being terribly sick and tired, and now has nerve pain in her back. She also has a 4yr old too. When I said to her about going on sick leave as she’s not 100% she said ‘no cos my elderly folk need me. I can’t let them down’.
I read here about other pregnant ladies working in hospital etc, I was the same when pregnant. I admire you all so much. And then there’s Hinch.....defying policies, no regard for care professionals, her baby, the nhs, even the government. And sits about crying cos she’s tired and feels sick. Pampered princess

• Heart
Reactions: 103
We are gonna have to listen to mummazzzz and handsomezz manzzz /prettyyyyy girlzzzzz until her shelf life expires 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.