Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Celebrity couple’ my new favourite deluded comment 🤣 but I can’t believe she’s waited until she’s so far into her pregnancy to tell her dad 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him
Unless he’s seeing another celebrity who’s famous I don’t think so

Reactions: 3
Just catching up from the announcement thread. Xmas day 'reveal' definitely filmed weeks ago, the difference in her bump size is too much, in the zoom call with her parents she really had to push bump out to make it noticed. Its much more prominent in the latest photos

Reactions: 16
Can't quote as thread is now closed...I think if someone who has struggled to conceive announces they're now pregnant then yes of course it would envoke emotion heartfelt emotion...my post was for the ilk of these two money, fame hungry morons!! Who're worth a fortune with 0 talent other than fleecing their followers...andpeople are crying🙄 just wanted to clear that up.

I’ve unfollowed her. I’m not in a place to be able to watch her pretend like she is so shocked that they had unprotected sex and got pregnant without even trying and then breeze through a pregnancy without a care in the world. Everyone has the right to be happy and enjoy their pregnancy but I have to think of my own mental health and I can’t watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Now I'm all for family photos but this is just another one to add to the creepy collection 😅. What's up your with your face Soph ?
Screenshot_20210103-112130_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t keep up! Could someone please tell what’s the deal with this morning after pill?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it unnerving how she concocts all these whole 'fantasy' stories and reveals and scripted conversation disguised ads. How is Jamie so oblivious (or perhaps he himself is just as warped) that she is a serial liar and fantasist. How on earth do people in her orbit believe a word that comes out of her mouth?

* Blue balloon has been in the back of her shots (as if she would have revealed the gender alone on her own with no one knowing she's ME ME ME)
* no ones been told she's pregnant for 6 months
* they all had a big online Christmas reveal
*Jamie went to visit his parents whilst she stayed home alone - surely Jamie would have loved to make a big deal to HIS parents like you constant has to do with her's.

Reactions: 32
Bloody Nora these threads are on fire 🔥 can’t keep up.

the woman actually makes me angry 😡 for so many reasons but mainly for the bullshit she is spouting to her sheep. Her pre recorded stories, Why the hell would you not tell your dad? No way does her mum sense she is pregnant because her face has changed, my sister has 4 children and my mum never gushed oh I think you’re pregnant take a test 🙄 CELEBRITY? in what sane world are they celebrities? deluded bint. Needs knocking off that pedal stool she thinks she’s on and disappear.

The sheep also need to grow up, who cries over a strangers baby? and the sharing of those pictures SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU SHE DOESN’T CARE SO STOP IT ITS WEIRD

Sorry rant over

I’m off to do some proper cleaning, something she has forgotten to do in the last year

see you later probably on thread #310 they moving that quick

Reactions: 36
She looks about 6 months pregnant and her mum knew the whole time and her dad found out last week? Get the duck out of here!

Makes me laugh they did this whole fake video set up Ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him
Surely no one else would bang him?
I cant decide if he has a face like a slipper or a flattened jacket potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
FFS not another picture, it’s getting a bit boring now! I do t think Kate Middleton had this many seperate photo releases of her pregnancies & one of them was for the proper future King.
Of course Henry doesn’t care, he’s a DOG! Although when he hears a new baby crying he’ll certainly care & be thinking, ‘I’m the son of a celebrity get me out of here!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 56
In that latest pic Ronnie has clearly been pulled to one side so that the bump is more in shot. I can see that becoming more of a theme as time goes on

Reactions: 37

The link to the tiktoker I shared on the other thread! It’s an interesting watch, she’s 26 now and her mum blogged about her since she was 8! She’s probably the first product of the generation of the mums that use their kids for social media performance parenting. She goes on to talk about how it has damaged her and sounds like the relationship between her and her mum has broken down.

hinch we all know you read tattle, cover them poor kids faces and let them have some privacy!

Reactions: 30
In that latest pic Ronnie has clearly been pulled to one side so that the bump is more in shot. I can see that becoming more of a theme as time goes on
That’s probably what she’s smiling through gritted teeth “Jamieee gets that kid out of my bump shot”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.