Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you’ve got another chance to do the right thing Sophie and stay at home and follow the guidelines. You are with child now and wouldn’t want to have to travel miles away to have your baby because covidiots have caused your hospital to be become overwhelmed. Proceed wisely.
Que the homebirth tit.....bet she plans a homebirth so she doesn’t have to go into hospital

Reactions: 5
Que the homebirth tit.....bet she plans a homebirth so she doesn’t have to go into hospital
She would’ve been classed as high risk because of her blood condition so she’ll have to give birth in a hospital, plus with the new national lockdown they will most likely stop home births

Reactions: 14
It’s true, my husband is a teacher and they aren’t allowed to wear masks or visors as it can upset the children, before Christmas half term he was in a bubble of 150 families
I work in ASN (SEND) and my pupils have coped really well with myself and staff wearing masks full time. I really feel for your hubby! X

Reactions: 6
I’m 99% sure they’ve stopped all home births, they have in my area. They won’t even allow the princess of maldonia to break that rule

I’ve got some words for you sopha

duck OFF

Reactions: 10
God Hinch and her inspirational quotes. She has no clue. She will be all safe with her wee family not have her husband on the frontline in ITU and kids to home school. I’m off to bed. Scunnered

Reactions: 13
Shame you didn’t think of the key workers whilst you were breaking all the rules hun

• Heart
Reactions: 21
duck the duck off Soph and when you get there duck off some more you selfish piece of tit. You and all your other 'celebrity' mates are the reason we are suffering because you couldn't stick to the rules. You sit there stroking your bump and your fat bleeping dog with your millions in the bank while your baby sleeps in a gifted cot with gifted toys while millions like me sit at home wondering when their next meal is coming from or how they're gonna pay rent and comforting their kids who can't go to school and see their friends. I'm so bleeping fed up 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She’ll use the pregnancy to gain sympathy now. It will be all about poor vulnerable Zoph being pregnant in a pandemic. What was the point in hiding it for so long, now it’s rammed down people’s throat every single post?!

Reactions: 27
@Egg parcels and @SickOfInfluencers by my reaction you'll have gathered that masks are required in our schools by teachers and parents who enter a school to collect their kids etc, in the little village of Ireland. I am really shocked that scaring the children is a priority over a teachers health. Also Our teachers have protective screens around their desks since the new term began in September.

And yet another "I've no words" response from the Sofa, the colossal nightmare. 😞

Reactions: 12
We’re not going to hear the end of ‘the bump’ now. Grinds my gears when pregnant don’t shut up about their bump. Signing birthday cards from ‘the bump’ etc. 😡

Reactions: 22
@Egg parcels and @SickOfInfluencers by my reaction you'll have gathered that masks are required in our schools by teachers and parents who enter a school to collect their kids etc, in the little village of Ireland. I am really shocked that scaring the children is a priority over a teachers health. Also Our teachers have protective screens around their desks since the new term began in September.

And yet another "I've no words" response from the Sofa, the colossal nightmare. 😞
Similar here in Scotland but no protective screens. We are supposed to try and socially distance from pupils but just not possible with classroom size and number of pupils

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.