Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly find it so bizarre that this fame hungry monster waited however long it’s been to announce her pregnancy. All I can think is

1. She was supposed to do it Christmas Day like the last time, probably more attention and engagement than any other normal day but obviously Stacey and Joe ruined that for her.

2. She’s probably had an issue with being pregnant. The morning after pill story (I know we can’t take that as gospel) and saying she’s not ready for another one a bit back. The way she’s never left on her own with the kid she’s got.

I honestly think it’s the second one. She’s seemed very unhinged for a long time. I don’t like the woman at all. But I do hope she’s actually OK for the sake of herself and her babies. I can’t see Inch being bothered about her mental health.

Once the kids get to school age and people aren’t as invested in her I do think she will really struggle. Will probably be in a magazine in 5 years time saying what happened to Mrs Hinch? And there will be a sob story about how fake ruined her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Now I'm all for family photos but this is just another one to add to the creepy collection 😅. What's up your with your face Soph ? View attachment 369756
Looks like forced happiness to me....

Not everything will be as perfect as it seems in the Hinch household!

I do really feel for Ronnie and like this won't be a good thing for him. Not sure why I get that sinking feeling but it's so sad! I feel like she will push him away, especially if the baby is a girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I honestly find it so bizarre that this fame hungry monster waited however long it’s been to announce her pregnancy. All I can think is

1. She was supposed to do it Christmas Day like the last time, probably more attention and engagement than any other normal day but obviously Stacey and Joe ruined that for her.

2. She’s probably had an issue with being pregnant. The morning after pill story (I know we can’t take that as gospel) and saying she’s not ready for another one a bit back. The way she’s never left on her own with the kid she’s got.

I honestly think it’s the second one. She’s seemed very unhinged for a long time. I don’t like the woman at all. But I do hope she’s actually OK for the sake of herself and her babies. I can’t see Inch being bothered about her mental health.

Once the kids get to school age and people aren’t as invested in her I do think she will really struggle. Will probably be in a magazine in 5 years time saying what happened to Mrs Hinch? And there will be a sob story about how fake ruined her life.
Like a typical "take a break" magazine? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now I'm all for family photos but this is just another one to add to the creepy collection 😅. What's up your with your face Soph ? View attachment 369756
Oh my god what is so funny about a dog just sat there with no expression? She's a lunatic, her sense of humour is just weird. She's constantly laughing at things like the postman putting a letter through the door. You can tell she never leaves the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This has most probably been said but they haven’t a natural spontaneous bone in their body!!! They have to stage everything, bloody wearing white for that photo holding the scan picture 😩 He is as much to blame as I know what my Husband would say if I suggested posing for a photo like that!! She even has to make the dog perform every day which I think is very sad for Henry too 😞 And I feel sorry for Ronnie such a sad looking boy xx

Reactions: 36
I thought this. It’s a bleeping dog love what do you want it to do? Join a brass band and bark down the streets of Maldon? Get a grip woman

Oh my god what is so funny about a dog just sat there with no expression? She's a lunatic, her sense of humour is just weird. She's constantly laughing at things like the postman putting a letter through the door. You can tell she never leaves the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Highly doubt it. She said herself few months ago she’s not ready for another
A friend once had a whinge to me a couple of years ago saying exactly that, that he was not ready for another one and how he feels that it’s a big sacrifice and kids make your lives so hard and he wants more kids but definitely not just yet. It turns out later that his wife was already pregnant when he had that chat with me.
It’s all weird,
I guess some people will do it because they need to vent and be heard because it’s all a bit scary and it’s hard work, and some do it throw others off the scent (which I reckon Grinch has done imho)

Reactions: 12
Anyone think Jamie sees her as a baby machine to keep up content?
Ronnie's birthday video he couldn't wait to get in about #2 soon
He's always making weird immature sexual comments about her
Now she's pregnant he's banging on about #3

... I see no love from either of them in this relationship they are both using eachother for their own personal gain and or emotional/financial needs.

Reactions: 37
Still can’t believe the grinch is pregnant this quickly after Ronnieblesshim. 🤐

Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking for a while he’s a cheat. There’s NO WAY Sopha would leave him though. She wouldn’t be albe to mange on her own.
I get that pervy vibe from him Definitely is dipping his wick in other candles

Highly doubt it. She said herself few months ago she’s not ready for another
I can’t see her sending Jamie tho, maybe asking a friend or even her mom or any female

Reactions: 14
I also can't help but think he gets some sort of sick thrill out of how broken and needy she is and he uses this to his advantage the way he goes on about her and his public displays are always OTT, mans a real creep 🤢 both manipulative horrid people.

Reactions: 29
We all know how notorious Zoph is for doing pre records in advance.
She has probably already had baby cash cow #2 and RonDonPunchesMom has already started school in his gifted Tesco uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I think they may have the same management (ss and H) and I think they would have a say in posting big news on instaa

Reactions: 8
Anyone think Jamie sees her as a baby machine to keep up content?
Ronnie's birthday video he couldn't wait to get in about #2 soon
He's always making weird immature sexual comments about her
Now she's pregnant he's banging on about #3

... I see no love from either of them in this relationship they are both using eachother for their own personal gain and or emotional/financial needs.
It seems very uncaring too, she was clearly really ill during her pregnancy with Rondog, and she now says she had PND, surely a loving, caring spouse would be wary of putting their wife through that again? She was hospitalised last time, if she got ill again there's a pandemic, she won't be able to have him and Ma Barker there to hold her hand, she'd have to sit in her hospital bed alone. I don't think another pregnancy so soon after Ronnie is good for her, either physically or mentally. If I was in his (chavvy) shoes I wouldn't be already talking about another.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if it was jasmine jade photography who did those pictures. As they did all her other personal photo shoots

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.