Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When she says ‘your very welcome’ at the end of the clothes donation stories 🤢 saving the world one polyester dress at a time hey soph

• Haha
Reactions: 34

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Lee from Blue is following her?
Shaw Taylor off Police 5 once phoned the company I worked for and asked to be put through to me and noone else.
With hindsight he may have recognised me from the photo fit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I love how she gives all her old shit away to her Ma or the “kids”. Leanne has the coffee table now. 😂
Why would you have the need to tell everyone who you gave it to?
Just as she can't seem to go any lower she does 🙄
Why Leanne?- oh I know,she was a bit upset to find out that Sophie (plain old Sophie) and her family used to ridicule her behind her back?
Enjoy Leanne,and take her for whatever else you can get kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Mugshots? For tea? I remember the times I used to have pot noodles for tea, it was when I was 15 so I could have a quick meal to line my stomach before I fucked off out to my local park for a bottle of cheap gut rot frosty jacks. Not a 30yr old woman who has plenty of time to knock up a home cooked meal🤦🏽‍♀️
Spare me

• Haha

Braggles991

If I'd woken up with 'flu symptoms' the day after being at a childrens class then visiting ma and possibly pa, I'd feel so guilty and worried.

I reckon she'll get all of her 'jobs' done today just so she can get messages off her army saying how strong and inspiring she is because she's been cleaning whilst she's felt shit.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
You're the only one who loves to watch that shit 'routine' over & over Soph. If anyone is THAT interested in that part of your life, they probably need blocking. How she's happy to creep all those creepy people but block the 'trolls' is beyond me. That song is annoying as fuck now too.
That dog is an absolute unit! It has no waist! The last thing he needs is processed, salty chicken slices! She is such a selfish bitch

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The sad thing is the session is only on for 35 minutes and she’s spent probably 30 minutes showing off in front of others, overacting and shrieking to get noticed just in case on the off chance nobody noticed her and time being behind her phone. The only actual time spent off it was probably when she twice posed (unnaturally at that) and then the couple of times she posed as wanted to appear like she was actually taking an interest which we know she probably wasn’t🤦‍♀️
I’m not being funny but in this current Covid climate why would you even risk your health going somewhere unnecessary like this 🤷‍♀️
People have to get food
People really don’t need to take their child who doesn’t know what day it is to some half arsed activity place
She’s just an imbecile
A boring imbecile at that

• Haha

Essjay123

“You’re welcome!” Thanking herself for being a wonderful human being after putting her dog haired cheap clothes in the bin. She really does expect people to jump out and acknowledge her for being so charitable when normal people like us do this on a regular basis and don’t expect anything in return. God I hate her

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
You know what I just don’t get, how can she honestly stand and film herself donating clothes to a clothing bank?! Like could you imagine ever doing that cause I couldn’t. It’s like look at me I’ve donated clothes to a clothing bank that’s not in use and I’ve filmed it as some sort of evidence that I do kond things. What an absolute dick. I would be so embarrassed If I was her - filming herself doing that to then catch on that she’s done it wrong by unbagging it which shows she’s never done it before and although it’s not a crime to never have donated to a clothing bank she’s a pigging millionaire you’d think she could gift a few of her ebayerz on seeing she’s lost so much weight in the past I’m sure she’s had a complete redo of her wardrobe so you’d think she would have donating all those older clothes way back when but obvs not or she would of kept the clothes in the bag unless it’s to show how much clothes she’s donating idk it’s just so cringe.

• Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Morning! I just had to persuade (small,evil) dog off my lap So I could go to the kitchen and retrieve my hoops egg and jus rol creation and I found myself singing two man team to her as we trotted to the kitchen. Despite the facts : we are both female, she is a dog, and I’m in a hurry as I need to go and stand in a Covid melting pot of a shopping centre on minimum wage, after injecting myself with this weeks first dose of immunosuppressive drugs! I will now beat myself repeatedly about the head with a minky and go and wank off a food bank
ATFV

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I’m more surprised she hasn’t got Mad Barker selling all her old clothes on eBay.
That reminded me of the days when I was an eBayer (note to Hinch, an eBayer being someone who buys or sells on eBay, not an item you’ve bought🙄). I had a clear out and sold loads of BNWT ( if you know, you know 😂😂) clothes. I sold a knee length pencil skirt to a person called George who lived in Grangemouth, oil refinery town near Edinburgh. I assumed he was buying it for his missus. However, after posting it, I checked his recent purchases - a frilly blouse size 22, a shoulder length brown wig and a pair of size 11, 8 inch heel red patent fetish shoes 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Is she actually fucking serious? “Flu” and now going out and donating UNBAGGED used clothes?! YOU KEEP THEM IN THE BAGS YOU PILLOCK.
Not even mentioning touching everything with bare hands after admitting she’s unwell. Holy shit.
Lord save us from Saint Sophie!
Yea it says on the actual bin that items must be in bags and the bags should be tied 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 31

AC55

VIP Member
If she has any conscience I sincerely hope she's wrestled with it since she got into bed at 8pm last night and I hope she hasn't slept.
If she lied - and let's face it, she's not always "on-ist" is she - about feeling like she had "some kind of flu" for attention and sympathy, how is she going to get out of it given that she carried on as though nothing was remotely wrong with her all day? Of course the sheep will think she's some kind of super hero for doing her washing and sorting out a couple of tins of soup out while she had the flu won't they?
She most definitely did not have any type of flu!
However, if she was telling the truth about feeling out of sorts and some of her symptoms fell into the Covid 19 bracket, then what she did yesterday was morally reprehensible. She was well physically well enough to film all day long, well enough to charge out to the clothes bank and make a big song and dance about donating to the local community which makes me think there was nothing wrong with her at all. However, if she really did feel unwell then what she did yesterday was morally reprehensible and indefensible in my opinion. This virus, which is having an impact on every single one of us in many ways, is mutating and changing the way all viruses do and therefore will produce a mulitude of symptoms as it evolves.
If she was telling the truth yesterday then she showed a complete lack of respect and thought for her family, and anyone or any place she's recently been in contact with.
If Jamie had a modicum of sense he would be insisting she was tested and until that test was negative he should insist they all self isolate. Because she won't. She will just write off yesterday, buoyed along by her beloved followers who will no doubt be filling up her inbox asking if she's ok, wishing her a speedy recovery, declaring their undying love and crying over her. That alone will be sufficient for her to carry on as normal.
She really is living proof that gene pools have no lifeguards.

All the vest xx

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
So with her flu symptoms she’s gone and individually lifted each item out of a bag and chucked it in a clothing bank - I dont know what the norm is but I usually bag them before chucking them in... should she not wait to have a Covid test if she’s feeling fluey before touching aall those clothes and shedding her germs onto them and then donating it to others. Also anytime I’ve had the flu I couldn’t get out of bed never mind clear out my wardrobes

• Angry

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
What’s the bet Jaymayy is on the phone to BT trying to convince them they need free broadband because his wife is famous 😂

• Haha

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
When Ron and hen run out the kitchen you can see ronnies trying to look at he’s mam under the phone, poor lad man! It’s literally shoved in he’s face 24/7. It’s innocent constantly taking photos of your kid cause I know I do, but on her level I think it’s shocking it must be all he sees

• Sad

mgh727

VIP Member
Looks like another break away again this month
I am sure it says "book hotel" on the next page of her lists.
Hope its in 14 days time and no sooner after she was feeling "unwell" today.
That’s gonna be her booking a hotel for Jamie’s birthday, because 41 is a huge birthday that requires a nights stay in a hotel and she deffo can’t do something as basic as a caterpillar cake and a Chinese 🙄 Twat.

MrsNott

Why would she? In her little world Covid isnt a thing! She's shown that right through this whole pandemic. BBQs, MUAs when they weren't allowed, meeting other households, list goes on and on and on. Be good to see how this pans out.
Even yesterday at her little club where she wore her mask on her chin and followed no social distancing...

• Sad

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
surely it’s basic 101 knowledge not to let your child put he’s face up close to a dog when its sleeping? Doesn’t matter how loving, gentle and fucking amazing Henry is ITS DANGEROUS. Hello Sophie, I know you haven't read here since 2019 which is bullshit so I know your gonna see this... STOP TRYING TO PROVE TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS HOW AMAZING THE BOND IS BETWEEN YOUR DOG AND BABY AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU YOURE WRONG FOR DOING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE 100%, BE A NORMAL RESPONSIBLE PARENT AND HAVE BOUNDARIES BETWEEN THEM YOU FUCKING BELLEND
thank you.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
MP for Essex has just stated in Parliament that covid cases are doubling every 10 days in their area. Not surprising really looking at that non covid safe baby ballers session, maskless trips to cafes and lack of social distancing being shown by the likes of Hinch and Stacey Solomon

Reactions: 30