Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊
It makes me laugh so hard when media get their surname wrong, considering it’s her whole branding no one seems to ever get it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how long before I’m blocked 🤔🤔🤔🤔
If she reads your message and decides to reply (or whomever manages her inbox decides) she will very likely tell you how unkind bullying is and to go and spend time with your beautiful family as that seems to be her default response lately. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her trying to prove us wrong could end up in a beautiful child’s face being left horrifically scarred for life, lose an eye, anything. It does happen, even the most placid dog has done it. She just a big child who just needs to be right and always has to win.
This happened to my daughter a few years ago
we where walking down the street,just chatting away when we passed a dog,tied up outside a shop
neither of us even so much looked at it,when just as we got level with it,it leapt up and bit my daughters knee and drew blood
she screamed,I grabbed the dog by the collar and it’s owner came running out of the shop
i explained what had just happened-neither of us looked at the dog,let alone went to stroke it or anything
she just grabbed her dog,snapped ‘you just have done something,Sammy has never done that before’ and strutted off
i was fuming-but couldn’t run after her as my daughter needed me more

but fat git will bite if she allows Ron-Ron to keep tormenting him-no matter how laid back a dog is-they are still an animal that humans have decided to keep in their homes and train them to live alongside us

my son has the softest staffie-we joke he can be the nanny when my son does have kids-we are joking-I’ve said (and my son agrees) that he should never be allowed on his own with a child

also dogs should be able to have a quiet spot nobody should go near/take children away if they are annoying him (a friends kid did poke him in the ear once-he didn’t do anything but we swiftly took the child away and he got up and strolled over to his bed)

it’s called owning a pet and everything that comes with it

if that fat git did bite,through no fault of his own,he’d be put to sleep

stop making out they are besties-they are a child and a dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sadly i think she only takes Ronald to Baby wotsit so she has more content! It's so obvious as she has that stupid mobile stuck to her stupid grimacing face. As for flu, omg she is a joker!! With flu you cannot move, it's not a cold or feeling slightly off, she is such a hypochondriac and princess. I shouldn't worry Zoph hunz because you have Jaydawg saggy joggers and your shrewwy old ma to rally around you and it's not like you have to worry about time off work or losing pay! Btw your content is utter crap and you are the most laborious, tedious and dull person who ever walked the earth.

Reactions: 22
If she reads your message and decides to reply (or whomever manages her inbox decides) she will very likely tell you how unkind bullying is and to go and spend time with your beautiful family as that seems to be her default response lately. 😠
How does she know my family are beautiful?! They could look like a cross between the elephant man and sloth!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Woo ! Nothing like some penne for lunch prepped by a woman with flu like symptoms. Will she add tuna ? Chopped Tomatoes ? Can barely take the anticipation.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she stood back and took a photo of Ron annoying Henry while he’s sleeping!!!! Is she totally clueless??? He could be dreaming and bite Ron’s Face or Hand (accidentally) I’m so shocked at her irresponsibility and actually letting millions of people see how thick she is!!!!!!
I know someone who had had her dog for years, he was one of those that wouldn't hurt a fly, once he was dreaming and she touched him, he bit her hand and she had to have stitches. She knew it was totally her fault as she knew better. Ronnie doesn't know better and he's being encouraged to piss the dog off so Salad Fingers can get her bloody content. Telling you to stop putting your toddler in danger is not trolling Sophie!

Reactions: 17
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that’s killed me 😂 😂
You can just imagine it though, propping up the bar ,puffing on a vape, shouting abuse at the incoming football scores because his spunked his allowance on Willy hills....has a sambuca to commiserate and then it’s phwoaaarrrr ‘I’d ‘ave abit of her lads’ in his best Essex 🍻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This woman obviously didn’t look at all the photos Hinch posted then as there was clearly a child in full view and showing his face, before she posted this she should get her facts right as again a Hincher is defending an outright shady liar. I haven’t blurred out woman’s name or photo as this was taken from a totally public page. It was also obvious by their statement, that the club took photos yesterday of all days as Hinch was there for advertising, the t-shirt on only Ron is a complete giveaway that it was staged for advertising and Hinch would have got it free.
Let’s face it on the Facebook page of this baby ballers bollocks every kids face is plastered all over it so they probably don’t give two shits about Hinchs photos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman obviously didn’t look at all the photos Hinch posted then as there was clearly a child in full view and showing his face, before she posted this she should get her facts right as again a Hincher is defending an outright shady liar. I haven’t blurred out woman’s name or photo as this was taken from a totally public page. It was also obvious by their statement, that the club took photos yesterday of all days as Hinch was there for advertising, the t-shirt on only Ron is a complete giveaway that it was staged for advertising and Hinch would have got it free.
I don’t think anyone should be posting on their social media especially one who has millions of followers.
My children’s schools wouldn’t allow photos or videos to be taken in the grounds or buildings.
I remember feeling pretty pissed off when my first born started school and I couldn’t film or take a photo of her first nativity.....then I got speaking to another mum who explained to me that it’s mainly due to safe guarding fostered/adopted children, children who are placed with their parent in safe houses.

since that day I’ve always been very careful even when in public, the family having fun alongside you may well need to be safeguarded!!x

Reactions: 11
Her trying to prove us wrong could end up in a beautiful child’s face being left horrifically scarred for life, lose an eye, anything. It does happen, even the most placid dog has done it. She just a big child who just needs to be right and always has to win.
I was 18 months old and mauled by my childminders family new dog. In the face as well. Luckily only scars but dogs will act as any animal will if put in that situation... fight or flight.
I am lucky that I still love dogs but seeing this is concerning

Reactions: 9
Will this “flu” be like her toothache? 🥴 the mythical 24hr wisdom tooth pain, never to be heard of since...
Or when she fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx, that was forgotten about pretty quickly as well! Also the day Henry did us all proud and took a dump on the floor, gowan Henners!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know someone who had had her dog for years, he was one of those that wouldn't hurt a fly, once he was dreaming and she touched him, he bit her hand and she had to have stitches. She knew it was totally her fault as she knew better. Ronnie doesn't know better and he's being encouraged to piss the dog off so Salad Fingers can get her bloody content. Telling you to stop putting your toddler in danger is not trolling Sophie!
I don’t even think it’s for content I think she’s playing a very dodgy game of
“you’ve brought it up so I’m going to prove you are worried about nothing”.
mixed in with a dollop of
“I’ll do what I want with my dog and child”

Thing is lots ( obviously not all) of dog owners think their dog is perfect and would never do anything but why risk it? plus I’m sure most dog lovers wouldn’t encourage toddlers to poke a sleeping dog 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure the use of power tools invalidates the guarantee 😂 oh Jimmers, just use a screwdriver man
Hate to say it but that could be a power screwdriver/ drill combo. Forgive me for defending that waste of testosterone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.