Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet Jaymayy is on the phone to BT trying to convince them they need free broadband because his wife is famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A86E1F62-650B-449F-AFB4-F8A5DCD23304.jpeg
I’d rather not have the first one thank you, how she can even be compared to Capt Tom and Ol’ Dave is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s duck all wrong with her. It’s just her usual deflection. This after yesterday’s tit show Baby Ballers. Also another way to up engagement “what do you guys use?” duck off will ya! You’d know if you had flu you silly tart! I’ve had it twice in my 33 years and it absolutely floors you, a PROPER flu!
I’ve had it once and it’s so debilitating!!
I could barely walk from the lounge to the kitchen, we all have flu jabs now thank god

Reactions: 10
What has she thrown out to replace with the new table? As there was something there before

Reactions: 6
Just heard Mrs Hinch will be on Radio 2 one day this week on the Steve Wright show. I have Radio 2 on in the background while I’m WFH 😫
I was too Kate to reply to the last thread but I listened to the clip of her with Laura whitmore and was quite pleased that she’s about the only one who didn’t mention ‘trolls’ and wondering if that is because she was such good friends with CF and can’t abide the fact that grinchy referenced her in the book. I’m surprised she was so nice to her, tbh.

Reactions: 11
I was too Kate to reply to the last thread but I listened to the clip of her with Laura whitmore and W was quite pleased that she’s about the only one who didn’t mention ‘trolls’ and wondering if that is because she was such good friends with CF and can’t abide the fact that grinchy referenced her in the book. I’m surprised she was so nice to her, tbh.
Surely she hadn't read the whole book. Cause I'd hope she'd have refused to interview her if she had.

Reactions: 9
What’s the bet Jaymayy is on the phone to BT trying to convince them they need free broadband because his wife is famous 😂
I wouldn't be surprised if their router is buggered considering the way she's crammed all those cables into the barskitt underneath the latest unnecessary purchase from Ikea!

Reactions: 15
She has just pulled that wash load out of the machine onto the floor 🤦‍♀️🤣
It’s because a Effin idiot

The sad thing is the session is only on for 35 minutes and she’s spent probably 30 minutes showing off in front of others, overacting and shrieking to get noticed just in case on the off chance nobody noticed her and time being behind her phone. The only actual time spent off it was probably when she twice posed (unnaturally at that) and then the couple of times she posed as wanted to appear like she was actually taking an interest which we know she probably wasn’t🤦‍♀️
even when she’s posing feigning interest she’s got her phone in her hand if it’s true what people have said about social being involved you’d think she’d take more on board about her kid than her wet wipe husband whose no doubt banging her ma or one of “the kids”

Reactions: 5
MP for Essex has just stated in Parliament that covid cases are doubling every 10 days in their area. Not surprising really looking at that non covid safe baby ballers session, maskless trips to cafes and lack of social distancing being shown by the likes of Hinch and Stacey Solomon

Reactions: 30
Last time I had flu was about 9 years ago now and it absolutely wipes the floor with you. I was crawling to the toilet and couldn't even keep water down. She's a drama queen who is just trying to shift attention from her most recent duck ups.
She wouldn’t know what flu was if it jumped up and bit her on her nostril free nose 😡

Just in case no one already has found them. Parenting 101 through a screen 😶 sad really that she takes everything else on board that gets said here but not the actual important stuff like product misuse, neglecting a dog, risking a baby feed a dog and general other crap pet ownership and parenting.
Soooo.... that’s top pics NOT another child? Really?? ....

Reactions: 8
I've never had the flu myself *touches wood even though I'm not remotely superstitious*
I work with adults with complex disabilities and my only experience of flu is walking in to a service users bedroom, finding her unresponsive (GCS of 3 for any medical staff out there), oxygen sats of 70 and a temp of 41 and ringing 999. Will NEVER underestimate Flu again..
That whop head is that same type of person who claims to have a migraine when they've got a headache! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
When I got the flu last year for the first time in my life my exact first thought was “yes let’s clean the dishwasher filter” because I wasn’t so poorly I couldn’t lift my head off my pillow or anything 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I had a staffy for 13 years and he was the most soft and gentle giant. He truly was a pleasure to everyone and everything. When I had my son 3 years ago I still didn't allow the dog alone with him because at the end of the day he was a dog. Don't get me wrong he was an old boy by the time I had my son but it was still a concern. He never did snap at him but that wasnt a chance I was willing to take. My son was taught very early on when and when not to touch the dog. It's really not hard to do so why cant the queen of Maldonia do it? She really boils my piss
Same here I have a Staffy cross and she’s as soft as cack, loves everyone, other dogs, is scared of her own shadow! but, I’m really mindful when my grandkids are around her and never leave them alone with her

Gave in and listened to the Laura Whitmore interview...you know the one interviewing Mrs Hinchcliffe, she said it twice 😂🤣😂🤣 What a crock of tit! The same scripted answers.... same words over and over again, including ‘to be honest‘. I really think people are just listening and it’s not actually registering they are being conned. She is STILL saying she was just a hairdresser....WTF is wrong with these people, so that long career in sales never happened then, did she meet Jamie in a hairdressers then? Why is everybody blind to her. No doubt Steve Wright has been given the same scripted questions to ask and she will again answer them like this is the first time they were asked and act all surprised.
im sure I read somewhere that she ACTUALLY stated that she trained just in hair extensions, NOT actual hairdressing and who remembers the lockdown tit show of a haircut she gave vest life? Yea righto Zoph 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.