Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really terrified for what’s going to happen to her when Henry passes on. I mean it will happen. The fallout...wow

Reactions: 15
I reckon the clothes she dumped - (yes dumped Soph!) Were the clothes scattered on her kitchen floor....the ones she claimed were washing!
I used to rag all the dirty washing out of the basket as a kid thinking I was the next Neil buchanan making a giant art attack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mr A just rolled his eyes at me as I sniggered!

loving my new way of saying the C word
I saw someone wearing a top saying it once and it’s always stuck, going to find my brother it for his birthday next month! He’s still seeing the Hincher girl. I get to meet her on Friday 🤨🤨
I would love to be a fly on the wall for that! What are you going to ask her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha see you trolls have been on the ball....was just coming to say shes preggers but you'd already said it 🕵️‍♀️ I'd held off as think it had been previously mentioned not to speculate or maybe that was another thread?
Anyway the broodiness of the baby pics and the constant hes gotten so big guys is the breadcrumb trail for the new baby, not to mention all the relevant free tit that will be sent her way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am really terrified for what’s going to happen to her when Henry passes on. I mean it will happen. The fallout...wow
Not only will she be dealing with the grief, but she’ll also have the guilt that she has pretty much put him in that early grave with her bullshit ways

Reactions: 19
I had to come here because my heart is bursting and I just know you guyszzzz will understand :)

The anti online bullying campaign my daughter was involved with - the one that changed our council school bullying policy?

It launches *nationally* on 10th November!!!!

I'm so so so proud of her :)

Soph still hasn't been in touch though :-/

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I had to come here because my heart is bursting and I just know you guyszzzz will understand :)

The anti online bullying campaign my daughter was involved with - the one that changed our council school bullying policy?

Amazing!!!!
Huge love to you both, what a brave girl she is!! 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 5
That reminded me of the days when I was an eBayer (note to Hinch, an eBayer being someone who buys or sells on eBay, not an item you’ve bought🙄). I had a clear out and sold loads of BNWT ( if you know, you know 😂😂) clothes. I sold a knee length pencil skirt to a person called George who lived in Grangemouth, oil refinery town near Edinburgh. I assumed he was buying it for his missus. However, after posting it, I checked his recent purchases - a frilly blouse size 22, a shoulder length brown wig and a pair of size 11, 8 inch heel red patent fetish shoes 😳
I've had a few of my super high heels (size 9 often wide fit as I'm standard fit) be purchased by gentlemen in Blackpool. I do hope they saw out their days in cabaret!

Ooh I've been promoted back to my old chatty member status woooooo pastry shite all round!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
365EF2B0-C3A1-49F9-ADC4-0574F8DC63CA.jpg
As if she’s stuck a label in the cupboard that says tinned food 😂 I know that 30 yr old grown ass woman could see the tins and work that out without a label!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Said it before and I'll say it again... Jaymee or mad barker will replace henners with a new one (think kids goldfish or hamster) and 'henry' will be the oldest dog in the world.

I know I haven't met her but I do feel like an auntie...

In all seriousness though, she's so brave and she's genuinely changing the world. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This is bloody brilliant....well done to your daughter,that’s an amazing achievement 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not only will she be dealing with the grief, but she’ll also have the guilt that she has pretty much put him in that early grave with her bullshit ways
Again. That would involve her taking responsibility for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mate Marion has posted that the Queen will be on breakfast radio tomorrow, Your Clyde 1.

It'll be riveting

radio.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know I’m going against the grain here but...

I think it’s a good thing to film doing charitable things however, there’s is a better way to do it.

Make it a better quality post, have someone film you, whilst you do whatever it is (clothes back, food bank whatever)
Explain what you are doing and why (professionally) and why it’s important
Have information about the charity you’re supporting, with links so other people can see it.
And lastly (and most importantly) check the bleeping donation station is OPEN and follow the instructions!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What a tithead!!

where the feck does she store all these clothes? Maybe if she invested properly in clothing which is not “trendy” fast fashion she wouldn’t need to bin so much polyester
would one of the papers do a piss take story on her for this? "mrs hinch donates to bin not currently in use" someones got to call her out on her tit surely.
hi soph i wonder after seeing this on here you will cover this up?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really does have the worst content ever. I wouldn't mind if she was promoting the use of donating clothing to charity and giving her followers tips on how to do it. She instead does it all wrong and says you're welcome... Why she has so many followers I don't know..

Reactions: 17
Haha see you trolls have been on the ball....was just coming to say shes preggers but you'd already said it 🕵️‍♀️ I'd held off as think it had been previously mentioned not to speculate or maybe that was another thread?
Anyway the broodiness of the baby pics and the constant hes gotten so big guys is the breadcrumb trail for the new baby, not to mention all the relevant free tit that will be sent her way 🙄

No, I don't believe she's pregnant, I would say she's feeling guilty because she's missed his baby years and can only recall them from videos & pictures, not real life.

Reactions: 24
That reminded me of the days when I was an eBayer (note to Hinch, an eBayer being someone who buys or sells on eBay, not an item you’ve bought🙄). I had a clear out and sold loads of BNWT ( if you know, you know 😂😂) clothes. I sold a knee length pencil skirt to a person called George who lived in Grangemouth, oil refinery town near Edinburgh. I assumed he was buying it for his missus. However, after posting it, I checked his recent purchases - a frilly blouse size 22, a shoulder length brown wig and a pair of size 11, 8 inch heel red patent fetish shoes 😳

Just have to stop you there. Totally unrelated but I live next door to grangemouth! Used to live there for a while too! Got some real.... characters....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.