Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
“I ALWAYS get my snow globes out at Xmas”
Do you Soph?
Here’s me thinking you only got into them last Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MotherofDragons

So not only has she gone out with flu symptoms when she should be isolating and getting tested for COVID, she’s putting loose clothes in a clothing bank which specifically asks for them to be bagged. AND to top it off the clothing bank isn’t actually in use right now. What. A. Twat

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LiverbirdLisa

Off topic from Hinch but I just want to let all our lovely Liverpool Tattlers know I'm thinking about you all, and those from Manchester and Newcastle. I really feel for you all going through the various tiers of lockdown. Hopefully we can get through this by supporting you all as best we can from afar. 😘😘
This is so lovely ❤
This is why I like it here. It always feels like we are actually here for each other. There's always someone around if anyone needs a bit of support. It's much more genuine than the 'hope you're OK' shite Hinch spouts, while she ignores her followers.
You're not bad for a bunch of trolls 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
c’mon now guys, if everyone self isolated every time they had a tickle or stuffy nose, the country would be at a standstill
That’s a bit different than being a public figure during a pandemic who then tells everyone she has flu like symptoms and gets in her car and goes to donate clothes. I can’t even bring myself to comment further on that.....

TheFabFader

VIP Member
My mum always said if you truly have the flu then someone could drop £100 in front of you and you wouldn’t have the energy to pick it up. So fuck off Soph. You feel shite. Sometimes that happens.
My mum says that if you have the proper flu at first you think you’re dying and then you wish you were dead. A bit morbid but when mum says ... 😂

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I am shocked watching those ronnie and Henry stories.

Henry is giving every signal that he doesn't want to be bothered. He's doing the whale eye to the toddler and putting his paw out like that is him signalling stop, keep your distance.
Then he moves to get off the bed and the toddler blocks his route and continues to grab.

Sophie please if you are reading here, please please stop this nonsense before your toddler gets bitten.
You think it won't happen but it will. Henry can't speak to express his discomfort so he is signalling with his body language.

Your son will get bitten and you will have to remove Henry or have him euthanized.

Why would you encourage this? If henry snaps, you will lose valuable seconds because you are behind your phone several feet away
Can you imagine the scene
*Tearful selfie video but still all made up complete with pube fake lashes, shoulder out, birds nest in full force and clawing at throat with poo-tipped nails*
’goiiiiyyyzzzz, bad news I’m afraid guiiiooooyyyyyzzzzz, Hen snapped at Ron so we’ve had to do what no dog mummazzz ever wants to do....we’re on the way to the orphanage to drop off RonRons’
*cut to Ron Ron in cage in the back and fatdogHenmillionaire cradled in her lap looking like a world record breaking jumbo strip of chicken

• Haha
  • Heart
Well this time stamp on her stories (because she has nothing to prove as not been on here since 2019) is going to backfire on her. SHE IS WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AS YESTERDAY. Considering she was out and about and there was clearly no masks or social distancing and she is so anxious about covid why you in the same clothes. I hate going into shops just now and change as soon as I get home. I certainly don't put the same clothes on on the next day. YUK . BUGGER OFF HINCH .It's Monday.....rant over

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Ashpo

Is she actually fucking serious? “Flu” and now going out and donating UNBAGGED used clothes?! YOU KEEP THEM IN THE BAGS YOU PILLOCK.
Not even mentioning touching everything with bare hands after admitting she’s unwell. Holy shit.
Lord save us from Saint Sophie!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
These bins clearly state please put all clothing etc BAGGED. Not loose. I’ve seen the poor collectors have to haul out all the loose items. She clearly cannot read. What a joke.
She must of been that manic at filming her charity deed for the year that she completely didn’t see them. She is rabid! It’s worrying how she gets when she is on a high. Can’t follow simple instructions because she’s buzzing off her tits

• Haha
  • Heart

Sneakymum101

After her blatant disregard for the guidance it wouldn’t surprise me if she did have covid. She’d never admit it though because she doesn’t like admitting that she’s in the wrong.

Cocobean

VIP Member
If she reads your message and decides to reply (or whomever manages her inbox decides) she will very likely tell you how unkind bullying is and to go and spend time with your beautiful family as that seems to be her default response lately. 😠
How does she know my family are beautiful?! They could look like a cross between the elephant man and sloth!

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I highly doubt that the good people of Liverpool will be having a wonderful evening Sophie! God Almighty woman! Read the room! Watch the news! Fuck off!

• Sad
  • Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Bet all the hinchers are crying this morning thinking poor soph might have Covid 🙄 not to wish I’ll health on anyone but it would serve her right if she did have it 🤷🏻‍♀️ As she hasn’t followed rules from the beginning

she reminds me of a work colleague who got Covid (got it mildly) and then blamed work saying she got it from there when she was spotted numerous times breaking lockdown rules. When everyone else at work who followed the rules never got Covid or through the peak and she broke the rules and got Covid, so karma really was a bitch 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 34

InstaFamous

Change. That. Poor. Babies. Sodden. Nappy. Before. You. Start. Shoving. A. Camera. In. His. Face.

its so heavy you can see it hanging off him. Maybe pop it on the Hinch list, love.

• Haha
  • Heart

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I've said it a few times but they're definitely a modern version of the Royale Family.

Freda - "What you had for tea Soph?"
Zoph - "spaghetti"
Freda - "oooooh bolognese?"
Zoph - "no, hoops"

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I can't believe she hasn't even acknowledged that she could possibly have Covid
Why would she? In her little world Covid isnt a thing! She's shown that right through this whole pandemic. BBQs, MUAs when they weren't allowed, meeting other households, list goes on and on and on. Be good to see how this pans out.

mgh727

VIP Member
If I ever slip into a coma Mr Mgh is under strict instructions to play the two man chicken team song because he knows I’ll be straight up screaming “no not again!” and onto tattle for a bitch 😂😂

• Haha