Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
If my mum (mums says) said that I’m loved by millions I wouldn’t share that publicly because that’s cringe and mega up your own arse. She’s so ego driven it’s insane. Don’t get me started on texting your friends to ask how they feel about you being famous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Jesus Christ, just took the plunge and downloaded it for free on audible (will be returning!!) - wtf is that about she used to take ma’s perfume hanky to school and keep it up her sleeve so she could sniff it whilst they were apart 😬🤢🤢 what is wrong with this woman?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Hopefully I've done this right, first attempt and I'm still learning guuuuuyyyyyzzzz!

Thanks to @easeypeasey for the thread suggestion, with 54 votes - you go Glen Coco! Had to trim it a bit sorry!

Link to the last thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...is-tom-hardy-her-ribena-must-be-bacardi.9954/, good luck doing the TLDR because we're getting though a thread a day with Grinch's shenanigans.

Wiki is here: https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

Apologies in advance for the inevitable balls up I've made, happy trolling you vicious, jealous pastry haters ;)

ATV x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

mucking.fuddle

How the hunchers believe her stories is beyond me. They were hardly short of a bob or two before insta fame. Jaymay took in her up in a helicopter ffs. My proposal was a ring in a packet of fruit pastels which I nearly ate because I’m a pig. Have they not seen her wedding dress. Swarovski crystals hand sewn on with unicorn mane by the hands of Nordic virgins. Head to toe in Primark my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Well I’m so glad Soph has told me everything is going to be ok. This morning I’ve had a blazing row with Dr Skyflier before he left for work, one kid has a cough and temp so off we go to get covid tested and the other delight is refusing to get dressed because “I can’t make her”. On top of that my bestie has been told her cancer is too far advanced for more chemo and she has a few weeks left. But hey I’ve got this guys!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She says she turns down freebies! What a bloody joke! She takes takes and takes even more. Goodness knows how much she was paid by Sky to advertise that story 😡 she can easily afford most of the stuff she is gifted including that PASTRY from Jusrol.
The level of selfishness and greediness from her astounds me - we are in a pandemic, people are struggling and dying, yet she keeps on taking, buying, breaching Covid socially distancing rules with bestie SS and flaunting it in everyone’s faces on social media! The only thing she has given was a thoughtless small bag of stuff she grabbed from her cupboard (including already opened nappies and some of her gifted pastry!) to a FOODBANK - in fact she gave Mario a hoover which cost more than the food she donated. She is beyond disgusting and so is her husband. Ronnie has far too many clothes - why can’t she give instead of taking all of the time? I guess that’s because she’s so far up her own backside - she has no morals or values.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It baffles me how they can share all the pointless shite and tat they buy. When so many are losing their jobs. Its sickening and embarrassing. Imagine being that tone deaf & heartless

Reactions: 45
Looong time lurker, first time poster here. Been inspired to post after everyone sharing their stories of what brought them here. For me, it was a gradual noticing of the amount of (undeclared) ads and swipe ups, and the excessive Christmas, that made me realise what her account was really about (making money, not cleaning). Then, the Disney/kitchen debacle tipped me over the edge!! We’d just had our new kitchen, and it was so ridiculously obvious that hers had such an unrealistic timeline for the work! Never mind the fact she was trying to make out it was just a hole in the wall that she was having done, rather than an entire new kitchen. I was so pleased to find these threads!!

I think what hinchers, and critics of tattle, don’t understand (and why they’re like ‘why are you obsessed with her, just don’t watch, #bekond’ etc) is that the vast majority of us used to like her. The vast majority used to enjoy her stories, her cleaning tips, and we have friends/family who have been taken in by her too. A lot have had our mental health affected by her page and the unrealistic standard she sets for a ‘perfect’ tidy show home. At one point I used to get so stressed when things at home were out of place, even when visitors squashed the sofa cushions so they didn’t look ‘perfect’ and would just want to continuously plump them - I mean really?! Even now I still get thoughts like that and have to remind myself that things like that just don’t matter! And that’s the lasting effect on me with good mental health, I still need to check myself for habits I picked up from following her, never mind those who have actual anxiety or struggling with parenthood and how terrible her page is for them. We can still see how damaging she is to people (not mentioning pets, and the environment too!!)

For anyone on here still following her - please please unfollow!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Noonecares

It’s that voice, when she gets a freebie, she’s so smug and loves to show off! But she doesn’t accept freebies guyzzzzz 🙄 No one gives a fuck about what you and Onslow watch Zoph

• Heart
Reactions: 42

RogueRey

VIP Member
Why would you tell your 3.6m followers that your child has a double chin?!. Why would you do that, when you have , allegedly, been the target of bullying over your own looks?.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jmc92

Screenshot_20201005_214806_com.instagram.android.jpg
someone needs to proofread better, or was it her narcissistic tendancies shining through. " I want anyone to feel sorry for me"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Tui

VIP Member
So something was annoying me about that interview this morning, that I bit the bullet and went back to listen...through gritted teeth🙄 I wanted to listen to the gastric band thing as someone said she didn’t seem to know things about it. She certainly seemed like she was struggling to answer his questions on it 🤔 Can somebody with medical background confirm what she said happened, could happen...I just can‘t listen to her voice again as it just....well I can’t bear it 🤢 Did she say it went into her oesophagus?? Is that possible? And Fanny do you know if she did have one fitted or was even 8 stone heavier at one time?
I knew I‘d seen a screen shot somewhere similar 😂🤣
I’m a doctor training in gastroenterology. I don’t come across gastric bands very often but I’ve done some reading and it sound plausible if you allow for her explaining it inaccurately (which many people do as medical information translated into lay language often results in meaning being lost).

You can get something called gastric prolapse aka “band slippage”, where instead of the band sitting neatly around the stomach, a bit of extra stomach can get trapped in the band which can pinch the entrance to the stomach closed or partially closed. Interestingly it is not uncommon (1-14%) and some people don’t get any symptoms from this. The authors also don’t list weight loss as a symptom of this side-effect, but rather reflux, regurgitation and vomiting and rarely sudden upper abdominal pain (she said her pain was back pain,I think?).

The paper I read says the management is to deflate the band and repeat imaging to see if the prolapse resolves, and some cases need surgery.
Helpfully the authors say the following about pregnancy-
“Band unlocking is another alternative, particularly in a pregnant patient where time under anesthesia and fetal health are most important; the patient then can return for a definitive operation when she is postpartum”

I think her story is plausible BUT it doesn’t ring true with me that they would just reposition the band rather than deflate/unlock it, especially when she was approx 8 months pregnant and seemingly very malnourished. Who is to say it wouldn’t slip again, requiring another general anaesthetic?? That’s the aspect of the story I just don’t buy as she hasn’t regained the excess weight, which would have happened if they had unlocked the band. It does make me wonder if she even has a band at all, or an eating disorder.

Link to the paper for anyone interested: https://bariatrictimes.com/long-term-complications-gastric-banding-balloon/

Sorry if that is more info that anyone needed, I have a professional interest and currently bored at home self isolating as my husband has COVID!

• Heart
Reactions: 41