Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party but when I met husband I was a 23 year old single mum of a two year old that had to choose between food or calor gas bottles for my heater (remember them?) FaSt forward 20 years and we have 4 kids, husband has a very good job and we are comfortably off. Do I still have depression and anxiety, diagnosed OCD and am on two medications for this? Yes. Money truly can’t buy happiness or cure mental illness but at least im warm!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like it could be this one
It’s still for sale on their website so not limited edition then 😂 the sales rep has had you on there Hinchy
Also, to say how much of a fuss she makes of regretting buying it, it’s not that much? Especially for someone worth £2.5mil?

Reactions: 10
It’s still for sale on their website so not limited edition then 😂 the sales rep has had you on there Hinchy
Also, to say how much of a fuss she makes of regretting buying it, it’s not that much? Especially for someone worth £2.5mil?
Exactly!! A grid post or story and it’s paid for 🤯

Reactions: 7
Just want to say a big thank you to @mammaof3 and others who contributed to the Grinch Wiki entry. It is very comprehensive and so easy for me to locate the picture of her with the LV bag she pretends to hate so much, plus other treasures I have missed along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just want to say a big thank you to @mammaof3 and others who contributed to the Grinch Wiki entry. It is very comprehensive and so easy for me to locate the picture of her with the LV bag she pretends to hate so much, plus other treasures I have missed along the way.
I agree. I sent the link to my mum to explain why I hate Hinch so much and now she hates her too so i believe it’s an excellent piece of work 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you tell your 3.6m followers that your child has a double chin?!. Why would you do that, when you have , allegedly, been the target of bullying over your own looks?.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@mammaof3 serving the tea, make sure you read all about it in Hinch’s

Me too! No matter how big your arse gets your shoes and handbags will always fit you!!
Oops just realised my sentence above cut off it should say read all about it in Hinch's wiki! 👏👏 to @mammaof3 we should club together and publish it and Call it Mrs Hinch This is (really) Me

Doesn’t look like there is going to be much room for Hinch and won won to uncomfortably read books on the corner seating monstrosity with lard arse having claimed it 🤔
She probably sings Me and Me when she hears that song 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been wondering about this too. I have blood clotting conditions too- Factor V Leiden homozygous and Protein C deficiency, I've had clots from it before. I've been cleared to just take baby aspirin because I manage my risk factor through diet, exercise and non-hormonal birth control (sorry, TMI folks). That would ALL change if I ever got pregnant - I'd have to go on daily injections before pregnancy, during and after, for each pregnancy, and possibly step up the anti-coag med treatments. The people who have had DVTs in my family are a mixed bag- some OK'd with aspirin, some with stronger meds if they had a repeat incident due to family history. You're absolutely right that the med treatment can be short or long term.
BUT the new meds like Xarelto really don't leave a ton of bruising, not like the old school heparin/warfarin do. Xarelto was designed because it's so much easier to manage, it doesn't impact diet (you can eat all the leafy greens you want!) and monitoring is usually monthly, not biweekly. If she was on the older of those, because I've heard the NHS doesn't prescribe Xarelto a lot (you know capitalism and healthcare is a free for all in the US!), she'd be at the doctor at minimum every other week getting her INR checked- it's a medication that needs to be in a very narrow therapeutic range, which is why I'm thrilled to be on just baby aspirin.

And no, these meds do NOT cause bony hands. That is absolute complete nonsense. Every person in my family is on them because of family history. Being underweight causes the bony hands and bulging veins, I used to have that too. When I was at my worst with anorexia, you could see bulging veins everywhere, especially after a shower or if I wasn't getting a ton of fluids, it's just a lack of fat. A tan disguises it, but I could never pull that look off, I'm ghostly!

Oh and also meant to say- you're right, they usually call a single DVT or PE (pulmonary embolism) a "clotting event," not a *condition.* It's a condition when there is an underlying thrombophilic issue, like Factor V, or anemia, Protein C or Protein S deficiency, or some other issue with the clotting cascade that causes problems with increased or decreased clotting. A single event isn't a condition.
I would suspect that she does actually have a blood clotting condition but agree no way would it cause bony hands! Only thing I would pick up on your list is Xarelto - it's a really commonly used drug in the NHS, loads of my patients are on it!

Looks like it could be this one
2750 for a bloody bag! Soph at her lost relatable. Lucky she has shoppers who are gullible enough to buy every product she promotes!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think you're all being a bit harsh here...of course she will be having palpitations. She actually have to pay for something. I imagine Jdog had to have the smelling salts at the ready

Edited because i quoted the wrong part of your post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you're all being a bit harsh here...of course she will be having palpitations. She actually have to pay for something. I imagine Jdog had to have the smelling salts at the ready

Edited because i quoted the wrong part of your post!
I thought she said he took her there for a treat and ends by saying 'I got my credit card out'?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly have never known anyone go on about their wedding so bloody much. You got married, we get it. Many of us enjoyed our wedding days too. Move on. She truly believes she’s a fairy princess!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.