Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just can’t calm down over the idea of Hinch claiming she had fertility problems and a difficult pregnancy when Amanda Holden had numerous miscarriages and a stillbirth and then a brutal high risk pregnancy to finally get her second daughter, like the idea of Hinch defending two months to conceive to Amanda Holden fills me with mild rage 🤦🏻‍♀️
10000% this!!!! the actual audacity of this woman baffles me daily

Reactions: 13
i tried to listen her to audio book as I’d a free credit. Managed 4 mins! The way she speaks, over pronouncing words... love ittt! Guyzzzzz! I still can’t believe itttt!... I am seriously cringing for her. those of you that managed the 7 hours should try out for SAS: Who dares wins.... as if you can listen to her manic voice for near 8 hours then you could definitely pass the stage where they play the white noise for hours on end to them... 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s just the voice grates on me so much, like a certain cleaner 🤣😂
Alas, my days of trekking from Dublin to Galway or Letterkenny to Cork are over so i won’t need to debate whether to listen. I have to say some of the talk programs opened my eyes(should it be ears) to some bloody awful stories of recent tragedies that just never got heard of in the UK. I miss my trips, but not my work!

Reactions: 4
I’m having a bad anxiety day today so I think I’m going to need to steer clear of Zophs ‘inspirational’ quotes for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone want to see my child feed the cat every morning??????? It is riveting stuff. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. They are after all brothers. Will and Bow. I love them so much guyzzzzzzzz. Now I'm off to wank the tap for a bit before I unleash every chemical possible in my kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She thinks she could do a radio show with Jamie hahahah what the hell would that be about?
Gonna be a 'Mum Says' segment where Freda comes on and does Agony Aunt advice ??? Jamie doing a section for the lads on how to bag a bird ten years younger than you by shagging her in the office... not sure what else they could talk about tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does not have anxiety. I could never do what she does. Sells herself and her family on Instagram, writes a book about her life and then promotes it all over the place. Anyone with anxiety, depression or a nervous disposition wouldn’t have the confidence.
And for the love of God please please no radio or podcast, she has a horrific voice and a limited vocabulary. It would be horrendous She’s delusional bless her.

Reactions: 16
I'm compiling a list of her makeup products that she shows and those that we spy, I've listed what I can recall but I'm sure there are loads more.

Hidden
Liz Earle.
Jo Malone.

Uses
The Ordinary.
Garnier.
Cheap and cheerful products like Dove etc.
Masks for the co she is an ad for.

Has a stash of makeup and loads of brushes but pretends to not know how to use them.
Has a monthly beauty box subscription.

And lastly.
Remember when people were posting about self-care baskets for health care workers, and she made one for her self out of expensive products but hid some of the products.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wtf would a Hinch radio consist of? She can’t even successfully complete an interview she’s all stuttery and fills every sentence with umm..
They think they're hilarious together, they are about as funny as a bout of cystitis

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another bench seat to add the 10000p0 I listed in the last past she has bleeping hell

Reactions: 8
If the bath bomb leave that much tit in the bath imagine her skin surely you would shower the crap off after the bath and wash the bath down whilst your at it?

All this fake radio tit is purely coz she has something in the works like a podcast she’s fat to obvious these days

Oh and the seat thing I will never understand why she has more seating than a theatre 🥱 suppose if your home all day every day and used to sitting on your area you can pick a different seat location to mix things up 😂

Reactions: 9
Calling it now, a short break coming up. Inch has been building a couple of flat packs recently and she's been on the radio a few times. It's even that exhausting that ma has had to take Ronnie. They honestly have no idea how easy they have got it. Oh and anxiety has well and truely disappeared

Reactions: 17
Jamie really does have a matching B33 twin set for everyday of the week 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
seating at hinchcliffe Manor

Ronnies little named bench
Kitchen stool
Reading corning
Dinning table
3 piece suite
Ronnies chair
2 highchairs
One in ronnies room
Waiting area chairs
Make up table chair
Egg chair
Patio set
Sofa on the Pergola
Sleeper bench seats
Tall patio bar type set
The morrisons bench
Think there's a padded toy box type one in Henry's room (haha a dogs room)

Now a bloody piano stool

I may have missed some
Garage?
Spare room?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is anyone surprised that ma Barker has taken Ronnie for the day so that Jamie can build a seat for 10 minutes?

I mean really. You needed childcare and for him to be out of the way for that? What about getting him involved and doing some father son building, nah just pawn him off
FD9414F3-D9E1-4D51-ACA5-8FC2E363C095.png

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.