Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s admitted herself she only receives the odd negative DM! That is not trolling Soph! Seeking out peoples negative opinions of you is you trolling yourself 🥴 she’s so affected by it only because she can’t control peoples opinions of her and slowly but surely more people are waking up to the scam this is.
God I’ve posted a lot lately, Hinch is living in my head rent free atm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The question on her story about where to find a husband and her and Jamie saying at ‘work’ 🤣

most of your hinchers soph don’t bloody work 🤣🤣 too buzy gettin dem benefitzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I'm quoting myself.. I came up with a better caption for this pic..

"I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those pesky pastry trolls"

View attachment 266562
Her pupils 😳 Someone’s been outside playing in the snow! Someone needs to tell Snowphie Hinchliffe to calm herself down it’s a Monday evening for the love of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she screenshots her book and there's a typo in the second line. Hope your ghost writer got paid a good sum $$$$$🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker and first time poster here.
I hate the way she points at things! She stabs her finger in the direction of something that is very clearly visible!! And she always does that twirl with her finger while shes pointing. I don't know why but it really annoys me?!
And in her latest q and a why does she always smile while shes talking?? Ive noticed she does this in all her videos. She just looks deranged.

Glad I got that off my chest 🤣
bleeping hell don’t mention her pointy finger, she’ll put her gloves on so we can’t see it

(soph that makes absolutely no sense)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doing her Q&A
Look at the person who asked her the questions
They don’t exist and don’t follow her.... why
She making these questions herself then?

Like extremely odd .... oh them dilated pupils would explain why she’s so manic. Some cocaine hinch huh
She is a follower. Its an Insta thing, you need to type the whole username in for them to show up

Reactions: 6
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

Reactions: 8
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.
That big brand manager that got their claws in is her own Husband. They knew exactly what they were doing from the off. I do get the impression sometimes she would like to step away a bit, but he still firmly has his foot on the pedal

Reactions: 22
I really don’t believe in talking about kids or the ( dog for that matter 🤣) both are innocent
Sorry not sorry 😀 I can’t stand that dog! don’t know why 🤷‍♀️ and I feel okay saying it’s a snooty lard arse willy flasher because it will never read about itself in the future because it’s a dog 🐶 🤘

• Haha
That big brand manager that got their claws in is her own Husband. They knew exactly what they were doing from the off. I do get the impression sometimes she would like to step away a bit, but he still firmly has his foot on the pedal
Wow that is a very good point I hadn’t thought of Vesty 😲 I can’t help but feel people close to her are taking advantage, she knows this and it’s why she’s crumbling. I do wonder how this will all pan out.

Im so happy for her that she finally found a filter she can use allllll the tiiiime now that doesn’t look like an old lady 🙄 expect to see their faces constantly now she’s found a way to make them both look ok in videos

Reactions: 5
The question on her story about where to find a husband and her and Jamie saying at ‘work’ 🤣

most of your hinchers soph don’t bloody work 🤣🤣 too buzy gettin dem benefitzzzz
Ironic isn't it when her hinchers reckon were the ones that don't work, when we all hold, or have held really good jobs and have worked through the pandemic 😂

The way they behaved was so nervous, they were both thinking about how they were up to no good bumstretcher style😂

• Haha
Ok nasty trolls
New thread now go.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100% she knew what she was doing right from the start. She approached gleam in the early days and at first they said they couldn’t do much for her as she didn’t have that many followers. Cue the bought bots then the brand partnerships came rolling in and gleam snapped her up.

Reactions: 7
Wow that is a very good point I hadn’t thought of Vesty 😲 I can’t help but feel people close to her are taking advantage, she knows this and it’s why she’s crumbling. I do wonder how this will all pan out.
It’s not going to end pretty. She is so highly strung, she’ll snap eventually. No one close to her seems to have her interests at heart, or that of the child’s because they let the charade continue. I’ll be very surprised if they see their 10 year anniversary together. She’ll move back into to Mamma’s box room

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.