Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
I think the thought of Amanda Holden and Hinch in conversation would be enough to even make covid retreat. Surprised either are able to form a full sentence with the amount of filler / veneers 🤣

This paying for the neighbours drive story, is this not a title deeds nightmare waiting to happen as soon as one of them sells up? 😒
Just can’t calm down over the idea of Hinch claiming she had fertility problems and a difficult pregnancy when Amanda Holden had numerous miscarriages and a stillbirth and then a brutal high risk pregnancy to finally get her second daughter, like the idea of Hinch defending two months to conceive to Amanda Holden fills me with mild rage 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
She probably thinks the postman is a stalker shes that up her own arse 😂
I bet it’s like that first episode of “Keeping Up Appearances”....

she spots poor old Postman Pat.
“Yooo Hoooo! Any gifted items for the Hinchliffes this morning Postie?”

“Nope”

“You must be mistaken! Nothing from Astonish? Jus Roll? P & G?”

“No. Just some letters for the poor fuckers unlucky enough to live next door to you”

“There must be some mistake! Jaasaaaymeeeeee!!!! Get off of William Hill!! We ain’t got no gifted stuff today?!! Quick!! Buy more bots, I mean followers, to make me look more appealing!! Dear god, I must call me Mum. Dunno what she’s gonna fink of this. It’s all Tattles fault 😭

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing....

“Good Morning Princess, how are you this morning darling?”

(By this time, Sophie has thrown herself into the street, manicured claw clamped theatrically to her stiffened forehead)

“Mummy, it’s all going wrong. The mean postman hasn’t bought me nuffink today. I don’t deserve this. It’s them Tattle trolls. They did this to me”

(cue the dark scary music in the background and a close up or Mad Barkers scowling face with her phone attached to her ear)

“Leave it with me Sophie-Rose. Mummykins says it will be dealt with. It’ll all be ok....I’m on my way with a roast chicken”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Had my great niece (aged just 3 ) over earlier, shes got a puppy. We were watching peppa 🙄 I asked her if puppy’s name was her little brother like George is peppas...... she looked at me like I was a weirdo and slowly said ‘ no, puppy is a dog not a baby’

I love that girl 👧🏼❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Just because she’ll be using a proper gravy boat for Christmas dinner ( or a gifted service will ) doesn’t make her any better than someone using a Pyrex jug ❤ .

All she is , is an Instagram #ad, yep they’ll have the perfectly wrapped gifts, the matching jumpers, blah blah blah but none of it is real, imagine living your life, hiding some of you, deciding what to show/#ad, exploiting your innocent toddler, 24/7. Horrible life really, yep money makes it easier but really hasn’t made her a better person. Just highlighted how everything she does and is is for show . Poor Ronnie .

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Yay, another week of ego massaging for Soph, I’ve been so worried there hasn’t been enough adoration yet for the memwah. Obviously the Amazon reviews will be slow to get started, I hear most of the army are still on page 5, struggling with big words like ‘I’, ‘me’, ‘my’ etc

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She’s really trying to manifest a radio show isn’t she and for her and inch to be household names
Unfortunately they are such a pair of boring cunts, neither of them do anything so what the fuck would they talk about?

Sophie "J did I tell ya about that new ebayer I bought?"
Jamie "yeah babe, I put it tagevva for ya didn't I"
Sophie "oh yeah, course ya did"
*Fake laugh from both*

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Kate to the party but when I met husband I was a 23 year old single mum of a two year old that had to choose between food or calor gas bottles for my heater (remember them?) FaSt forward 20 years and we have 4 kids, husband has a very good job and we are comfortably off. Do I still have depression and anxiety, diagnosed OCD and am on two medications for this? Yes. Money truly can’t buy happiness or cure mental illness but at least im warm!

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
I’ve just found this one as well...

She’s having a go at trolls saying horrible things about her nails... Well we certainly didn’t say anything about her nails apart from the prerecording thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh wait and the brown tips, that tbh Soph they really look like you’ve wiped your bum with your hand 😂
“Apparently my hands are disgusting, veiny and bony but I have a blood condition which I take blood thinners for“

What a non sequitur. I’m a doctor - blood thinners don’t make your hands bony or veiny. Bruised, perhaps, but she didn’t use that word!

• Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
And she talks about some gifted furniture that she didn’t share because she didn’t want to accept it and the guy turned up at her house and she has no idea how he found her address 😂

her address is not hard to find! the more I listen to her horrible voice reading this book the more I dislike her!

she’s such a smug bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mgh727

VIP Member
She honestly puts me off weddings with the amount she bangs on about hers. We get it. You got married. You looked like a fucking poodle wearing a meringue. Jamie cried. Ya dad cried. You love a montage. You love to share the same clip of the same speech. It happened. Get over it.

• Haha

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Hello I'm thank you.
Been at work today so I've caught up on the covidiots stories.
Imagine going out for lunch and getting one sausage roll. That doesn't even fill my daughter, she has a gingerbread man as well. I need a steak bake, sausage roll and a yum yum to be satisfied 🤣
Also, imagine being that much of a set of plebs that a date when you're child free is Greggs and home bargains. Most couples would be at it like rabbits or out getting shit faced 🤣
Tuftiano Ronaldo out with Ma Barker again I see. It's been at least a day since the old bag had him.

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The comments on that post though 😬 imagine being arsed about him not tagging her. He obviously just tagged Ant & Dec and Philip Schofield because their all on ITV and people who he is regularly up against ... but still. Imagine being THAT bothered. And imagine thinking Piers Morgan will be arsed that Jess from Surrey is upset you left Mrs Hinch out of your post

• Haha

princessconsuela

At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.
Dont give her ideas, sponsorship with British Gas coming for the winter months.. I can see it now.

"I know people struggle to heat there homes in winter, we've partnered with British gas so we don't need to pay guyzzz, I dont know how this has happened look how warm my house is, sometimes I leave the door open to heat the PERgola."

Hinchers sat in the freezing cold "you deserve it babe"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tui

VIP Member
She needs to stop wanging on about her wedding day. It was chavvy as fuck, Jamie looked like he was heading to a court appearance in that suit and your music choices were shiteous. Hinchy - we all enjoyed our weddings, but keep yours to yourself now we are 2+ years down the line as nobody cares about it as much as you do. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32